"Who owns who?" [PRIVATE] - with Chibi, Sam and Akira

SammuelColdheart

"WHO OWNS WHO?"

Intro: A school drama, which reveals it self through a life of a 16 years old teenage boy, who had harsh live and he was rather left alone to the darkness then saved by his prince on white horse and blessing armor, who will own him, who he will choose, who will hate him? I ask my self as well about that.

CHARACTERS INVOLVE:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's Character:

Appearance:

6132564871953817.gif

Name:

Angel Wayat

(The white haired guy the other is his brother)

Position:

Ume

(A seke which is mostly uke)

Personality:

Angel is rather friendly guy to get along, he will listen what troubles you, he will even try to help you out, and he will try to show you that you are not alone in the world and you have him at least as his friend, but if the person is too weak he don't really care he might help them, but if they are not strong enough he will give up on them. He made one sure promise to himself and that promise is that he won't get along with weak people, he have enough troubles on his hands he don't need anymore, he will help with the troubles but only if the person proves him that he is strong enough and he can continue walk forward.

Angel have shown quite big and deep possession and jealousy towards the person who he loves, and he would prefer to have this feeling in himself that he is the only one with who you are, and he is the only one with who you will ever be. He is a passion lover, and very strong person, he don't give himself that easily and if he gets insult, he is rather cold towards this person. If someones keeps getting on his way, like some of the clingy girls, he would be rather harsh towards them, then be gentle, and push them away trying to stay as much as he can away from them. If you by any chances catch his eye, he would rather approach the person with tease, but he will never make the first steps he would let the other to make them. He sometimes looks like innocent boy, but other time he is rather the bad boy in the neighborhood which like to make troubles, mixing those two personalities in one certain person and you have a name, Angel.

Even though Angel have shown quite strong personality and stubbornness from inside he is rather fragile boy who needs protection, and a person who treasure him, if you are not this person he would probably just turn around and walk away never looking back, but this doesn't mean he will stop you, to follow him.

Biography:

Angel have grown up, in rather harsh environment where he had to be strong or he will would lose himself, and the good heart which he had, however he shown a little problem towards his emotions, he is quite sensitive, when it comes to emotions and he can feel the other people emotions, it's rather like a 6-sense then any special power, but he always manages to get the other guy personality and what are his thoughts. That way he manage to safe himself from a sexual harassment, or guys/girls for one night standing, but he have shown that he likes to be tease or to tease others.

Angel lost his parents, a few years ago, and right now he lives on his own with his older brother which is 24 years old right now, but he barely comes home, because his work is mainly concentrate over traveling, he is a sailer and captain, one of the best in the branch, and he is searched for many travels, mostly for tourist ships, so Angel lives on his own, his brother just send him money from time to time, but he don't really speak with his brother, he is rather distant from him, as Angel too.

Even though Angel lost his parents, he is rather happy person, or at least he pretend to be. When someone pretty much asking him about his past, he declines to talk, and this sad look over his face would appear, but he easily could masked... using a good fake smile, probably only someone who knows him pretty well or observe him from distant could tell when he was smiling for real and when he was smiling just for the people, even though from inside he is quite sad.

's character:

Appearance:

animeguyl.jpg

Name:

Kyosuke Tashimaru

Position:

Seme

Personality:

Possessive, jealousy type. Stubborn and never backs down from a challenge. anti-social delinquent and hates annoying obnoxious people. Stand-up for the little guy.

Background:

Just transfer to new school because of personal problems. Lives by himself even though all of his immediate family lives a few cities away. The only person he tolerates in his family is his older brother who is four years older. Usually alone when younger, except for the few times his brother was around.

's character:

Appearance:

nigaijadecrop2.jpg

Name:

Nigai Bokyo

Position:

Seme/Seke

Personality:

Cocky, bold and he can be rather be stubborn but really loving with the people he likes. Almost a childish romantic side to him.

Background:

Nigai is a friend with Angel since middle school, he never left his side, and may be one of the two most close person to Angel who knew him, was exactly Nigai. His mother is still there but his father passed away a long time ago. He cares very deeply for his mother but since his father was never really there anyway his feelings towards him were a little harsh.

He enjoys sport especially basketball. Being the captain of the team he takes his games fairly seriously but still has fun with them.

Excelling at Math and Science he then lacks in History and English but does his best.

Posting order:

As the characters are shown the same way.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Chibi_Seme2011

• akiravadel

It was rather hot day at the end of spring, when the school just started, another new year another burden on Angel's shoulders, it was rather hard for him to manage to deal with his personal life, that he nows needs to deal with school as always, Nigai left without him for school and left him alone to walk at school.

"Man, I am going to show to this redhead guy... how could he leave me to come alone at school at the first day... I am going to tear his limbs, little by little just to make him suffer." he would murmur and curse under his nose as his holding his fists rather quite tightly stretch as he was ready to fight any moment, few guys from the higher class approached Angel as one of them burst his shoulder into Angel's shoulder as he would reach for it to can he hold it "Wh-What the fuck do you want Spenser... watch where you are walking!" he would say looking at the other pissed off, seems like he was yelling at senior year student and he was way more buffed and taller then him, the same named guy Spenser would approach Angel and press his forehead at the other "Did you said something Ange?" he would say rather in serious determine way like he was ready to jump in fight with the white haired guy, as he would get even more piss off and press further his forehead in the other "Yea... I told you to watch where you step... do you have problem with that?!" Angel would say rather in quite cold and scaring fiercy voice, as he was ready to jump in fight, few of the students would start gathering around them as few of them start yelling.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" and kept repeat the same word. Angel wasn't really interested in fighting but if he had to do it to can he protect his dignity he would definitely do it, without hesitation, he would lift up a bit his sleeves up to his elbows, smacking one of his fists in the other and staring at the other even more irritated. As Spenser would step back at first but then he would gather strength in his fist and shove it towards the other, Angel would dodge easily this hit by blocking it with his meat part of the hand, but he would not notice the second fist which was aiming for his abdomen.

((wow that's so weird last night I dreamed that I posted something on here last night but apparently I didn't))

Kyosuke growled as he approached his new school. He was already having a bad day. The worst part of it was that it could have been avoided. His aggravating sister had decided to be 'helpful' when he was packing and put an open bottle of his shampoo inside a box. Needless to say, that box held both of his brand new school uniforms, his work clothes, and majority of his other daily clothes. When he went to open the box this morning, everything in there was soaking in shampoo and he thinks that one of his uniforms had a huge stain on it. He was forced to wear black pants with chains hooked to the pockets, a white t-shirt, and his black leather jacket with finger less leather gloves. Though he loved the outfit, he was still out of dress code and would probably be given detention if not sent back home. So, at the moment Kyosuke wasn't exactly the happiest person. Actually, he was on the verge of hiring a sniper for those idiots he was forced to call a family. His parents were no better well at least his dad did the right thing and divorced that psycho bitch that birthed Kyosuke. Really, who in their right minds throw their child in an alligator infested lake and say "you have two choices, swim or be eaten." like it's natural thing a parent to do? Kyosuke shivered he still had the scars on his back were on of the alligators claws tore at his flesh.

Kyosuke was snapped out of his misery when he heard a large group of people screaming and shouting about a fight when he got closer to the entrance of the school. He was normally the one who just let two people beat the shit out of each other but he was curious about what someone could be fighting about so early in the morning. Plus, he wasn't exactly thrilled about going through the "We have a new student uproar". So, Kyosuke made his way towards his the semi-large circle and weaved his way to the front. What he saw didn't really impress or surprise him at all. It was always the same with all the schools Kyosuke went to. The upperclassmen always enjoyed 'putting people in their place'. In Kyosuke's mind they were all idiots. Though the white haired freshman or he thought was a freshman was pretty good at holding his own.

Kyosuke was about to leave when he saw the white haired teen leave his stomach open which the senior took. But before the punch could make contact, Kyosuke interfered catching the senior's fist. Kyosku's expression was that of pure boredom as he looked at the senior while twisting the older male's wrist painfully, "Don't you have better things to do besides fight underclassmen who's half your size?" Kyosuke saw the anger in the older male's eyes as Kyosuke released the teen's wrist but ignored it. He turned his back on the senior before looking at the white haired teen the other was just fighting. He gave the kid a quick one over before meeting the boy's eyes. Something about the younger teen was familiar but Kyosuke knew that wasn't possible since he never been to this city or school before. "You shouldn't leave yourself so open. Next time there might not be anyone who's willing to have your back," Kyosuke spoke in the same bored tone he did with the senior.

Suddenly, Kyosuke closed his eyes and dodged the suspected punch from the senior. When Kyosuke turned to look at the senior with half hooded eyes, there was a sharp glint in Kyosuke's normally emotionless eyes. As quickly as the fight started, it was over by a few well placed kicks from Kyosuke. The senior was now laying on the ground curled into a ball groaning in pain. Kyosuke looked down at the figure not feeling sorry for the older teen, "Stop complaining I only broke your wrist, cracked a few of your ribs, and bruised your abdomen. Trust me it could of been worst. Next time I advise you to take the hint of 'backing the fuck off'," Kyosuke turned his back on the other and without a second glance walked passed the white haired teen, through the crowd of shocked/scared/impressed students, and into the school.

That morning Nigai went early to school, mainly because he was captain of the basketball team and he had orientation. Anyone previously in a club or sport were obligated to go and help involve the new students in their activities.

The red head sighed and glanced down at his phone. He sent a text early that morning but he was sure Angel wasn't up yet. As time got closer to normal classes starting he grabbed his ********* bag and started towards the front of the school to try and catch him.

Standing there he heard some students talking about a fight. He felt his heart sink. The one time he doesn't walk with him and this...

"Excuse me but who was fighting?" Nigai went over to a girl and winked at her.

She giggled and then began to explain what happened. He could feel panic setting in but then they mentioned a guy coming in to save him and he felt relieved. Looks like there weren't all dicks at this school then.

Turning he looked out to the streets and saw him walking that way and gave him a small smile, "the one time I leave you alone."

Angel couldn't really say anything, he was stunned, when the other helped him out and taking down the other student so easily "Owii! Did you had to be so brutal?!" he would yell out but he wasn't sure did the other heard him, he would look down at the wound male who couldn't move, as he would reach up for his phone and call 911.

"I have a student here, who is really bad hurt I think he have few ribs broken, and his hand as well." he would say then the school address and the name of it as the woman from the other side would tell him that they will be there in 10 min "Thank you." he would say and hang up the phone, everyone start walking away, the only who stayed was Angel, and Spenser was actually happy that he stayed their, the principle would come down as she would ask what happen.

"Nothing, just he felt pretty bad, and got really bad hurt I am sure he will be alright in a month..." he would say as the Principal would look at Spenser and Angel a bit doubtful but he won't react much, the ambulance was already there, so the doctors came and get the male up carefully and right in the ambulance, he didn't want to go to the hospital with the other so he gave to the doctors the number of Spenser parents.

Then he would turn around and sub himself in few thoughts who was this guy, beating so brutally a boy "Damn, who was that guy? He didn't seemed like any of the students which I know." he would think to himself and continue forward entering in the large building, as then he would take the path for his class, when he entered his eyes would widen it was him, the same guy, he would clench a bit his fists staring at the other, but he couldn't really do anything because they was in the middle of introducing him to the rest, and the teacher was in there "I will catch him after school." he would think to himself and grin darkly.

Kyosuke continued walking within the school ignoring the person calling to him. He went to the principles office and received his schedule from the secretary. He was lucky that he gotten off so easily with not having his school uniform that day. All he got was a small lecture of how important it was for student to wear them. He agreed that it would be the last time before leaving the office.

"The perks of being the new student," Kyosuke mumbled under his breath as he walked towards his first class which just happened to be an art elective.

When Kyosuke reached it, he was forced to stand in front of the class like usual. Though he was use to it, Kyosuke still hated having to introduce himself to a group of idiotic strangers that he probable won't even know for more than a couple of weeks if that before he probably moved again. He scanned the room quickly before spotting the white haired boy from earlier just to ignore the younger male.

Frowning while voiding all emotions from his voice, "My name is Kyosuke Tashimaru. I'm seventeen. I rather be left alone so unless you're dying don't speak, look, or even think of me. Matter of fact, don't talk to me even then."

Kyosuke ignored the deathly silence that followed his introduction. His teacher swallowed nervously as he pointed towards an empty spot in the back of the class since he didn't have any supplies to draw with. He walked towards the empty seat completely ignoring the white haired freshman that he had saved moments ago. He didn't want the boy thinking that they were friends or there was a chance of them having such a relationship.

'This is going to be a long day,' Kyosuke thought as he sighed taking out his music while putting his head on the desk to sleep through the class.

Angel would listen to the other male's introduction, as he would clench his fists "What's up with this guy, being so bossy, and cold, well I am not interested by that I will talk with him no matter do he want to talk with me or not." he would grinning, as the other pass next to him, he would grin just more, when the other finally sit down, he would stand up the teacher would at first quite angrily that Angel stood up, but then he would relax noticing that he was giving tools to the new guy.

When Angel reach up to him he will throw in front of him blank paper for drawing, pencil and rubber, looking at him with rather deadly look over his face "Owii, don't make yourself look interesting. I don't care do you want to be bother or not, we have to talk about what you did today, no matter do you like it or not." he would say rather harsh, as the other students will gulp including the teacher himself, as Angel would place his hands to rest on the desk.

"You have luck that I didn't tell to the principal what really happen, or you will get yourself kicked out of this school. With this we are even for this morning save, for which Thank you." he would say pushing himself backward, from the desk, and going back to his place, everyone will calm down that this didn't turn into another fight, Angel was quite famous with those stuffs, but beside that he was a good student with excellent rates.

• 1 month later...

Kyosuke looked up at the boy from earlier as the other dropped some supplies on his desk. He removed his headphones when he finally realized that the younger teen was talking to him. He frowned as he listened to the other boy. “This morning is done and over with. I saved your ass from getting kicked and that’s all. There we talked about it now go pester someone who actually cares”

Kyosuke waited for the boy to finally leave so he could pack up what little stuff he had back into his bag. Getting up, Kyosuke popped his neck and back. He grabbed his bag and walked towards the front of the classroom stopping briefly at the white haired boy’s desk. He leant over just enough to whisper into the other’s ear. “You might have the others afraid of you and might be use to getting what you want but I’m not them. I NOT intimidated by or your words. To make your life easier, I’ll inform him myself. It’s not like I’ll be here for long anyway.”

With that, Kyosuke got up and headed towards the door slamming it shut behind him; leaving a classroom full a stunned students and teacher alike.

Angel will get angry as he will stand up, even more anger and walk after the other slamming as well the door to the classroom after he left, he was so pissed off at the other right now, that even the students got chills from fear.

He will reach for the other male's shoulder as he will grabbed and pull him backward and pushing into the boy's WC, as he will slam the other male at a near wall pinning him to the wall and starring at him angrily "Listen to me, you little selfish bastard! If I didn't inform them, this means that I don't want to inform them! I am fine with you being here, plus I am grateful that you helped me out at the yard today, but let me get this clear! I don't need your help, or anyone else help! I am doing just fine by my self!" He will say as he will push himself of the wall and let the other go as he will take the way for the exit door.

"Such idiot!" He will yell out as he was taking this way. Even though Angel was really really mad at Kyosuke right now, he had to admit that he liked that the other helped him this morning, it made him feel special, even though he will never admit it. He actually really loved the situation this morning.

• 3 weeks later...

Kyosuke hissed in pain as the old wounds on his back flared with irritation. With the force of the impact, he was sure that they would start bleeding by the time he got home as they usually would once in a while. He dropped his bag as a shock of pain went through his spine. He gave a low growl of warning before he friend himself from the white haired boy's grip and spun the around, so Kyosuke was the one now pinning the shorter boy to the wall.

"Selfish? You don't know to shits about be to calm me selfish or anything for that matter. Also, I don't give a damn for why you didn't tell them about earlier," Kyosuke all but yelled at the boy beneath him eyes narrowed. He released the shorter teen and backed away from him, "You know what do what ever the hell makes you happy. I don't care anymore. I'm not going to waste my time and breath."

On that note, Kyosuke snatched up his bag and left the bathroom heading towards the front of the school. He didn't even try to hide himself as he walked by the office and right out the front door of the school and through the gates heading home. If anyone was calling him he didn't know and really didn't care at the moment.

He placed his head phones back into his ears and began blasting his music as he walked home. Every few steps an electric pain would shoot through his body but he just ignored it the best he could as he tried to get home as quickly as possible. Kyosuke felt something wet on his back, even though it was warm out that day he was pretty positive that it wasn't sweat running down his back.

Almost half an hour later, found Kyosuke at his two bedroom flat. He opened the door and swing his bag towards on of the corners in the room before removing his shoes. As he stepped into his living room, he began pealing off his shirt so he was in nothing more than his black pants and socks. He turned his shit inside out. He touched the part that was touching his back earlier and frowned as he removed his hand. He looked at the red liquid that now covered his finger tips.

"Shouldn't you be at school Little Brother?" came a soft voice that held a slight authoritative undertone to it.

Kyosuke turn and glared at the male standing in his apartment. The twenty-one year old male was slightly taller than Kyosuke with long black hair and blue dyed bangs. He has the physique of a swimmer. His eyes are natural purple that sometimes turn pink or a light violet depending on the light. He works for a very popular and important modelling agency which always has him traveling.

"Shouldn't you be getting undressed for someone, Yuki?" Kyosuke retorted as he walked passed his brother and into the laundry room.

Yuki shook his head, "you make me sound like a prostitute."

He took one good look at his brother's back and disappeared down the hall. When Kyosuke returned and found his living room empty, he assumed that his brother had just left without saying good-bye. He wouldn't admit it but he hated when his brother leave for long periods of time though it's not as bad as before so he was slightly grateful.

"So what happened to make you leaves early," Yuki asked as he came back around the corner with some bandages and alcohol to clean up the wounds a bit. He motioned for his little brother to sit in a chair which Kyosuke did. "I'm surprised that they still bother you after all this time let alone still bleed," Yuki said more to himself.

Yeah, well that what happens when an annoying brat has a superiority complex," Yuki didn't say anything just continued to clean and wrap his brother's wound.

"Take these, they should ease the pain. Yuki patted the boy gently on his shoulder signalling he was done and handed his brother two pills, "I'll start . . . breakfast I guess since its barely ten o'clock. So go lay down and I'll call you when it's ready."

Kyosuke nodded and headed to his room after swallowing the pain killers. He flopped down on his bed. As he began to drift to sleep, he kept wondering about the white haired teen that he meet that day. Why was the kid so interested in him first of all? Why wouldn't he just leave Kyosuke alone? Most important, what the hell is that kid's name?

When the other turned around the situation and put Angel pinned against the wall, Angel will look at the other frowning as he will glare to the side "Yea do just that, running away from serious matters! Is that you? When comes serious you just get your shoes and sneak out..." He will say shaking his head, he wasn't sure even if the other heard him. Before he manage to leave the toilet his phone vibrate and rang, Angel will pull it out as he will see what was the name on the screen, it was saying Blaine Wyatt.

Angel will let out harsh growl under his nose, as he will pick up his phone "What?!" He will say in a simple way which was fulfill with a lot of anger, his brother just spoke back to him in cold tone "A fight? On your first day? Are you fucking serious?!" He will ask Angel, as Angel will growl again "He start it. I protected my self!" He will respond to his brother as he will sigh over the phone "Angel, we need to talk about this aggressive attitude which you've showing later, let's talk tonight when I land in the airport and come back, I had to leave my ship to can I come and talk with you, I can't believe you!" With this the line was cut short, by Blaine as Angel sigh softly and looked away.

Pushing the door for leaving the WC, he will walk back to the classroom and get his stuffs, including his bag as he will leave the same angry way as before. He left the school and no one really dared to talk with him, Angel was too angry to think about anything else, let's not talk about friends or something like that. The first thing which he did was to stop by the market to can he buy few stuffs to can he cook something, and eat.

Around 10 Am he was at his place, he looked at the apartment door across the corridor there was new family (your character family Chibi) which was getting settle there. He thought it would be good to tell them hello, but not now he was too angry for that, he will go to the entrance and unlock his door and look over the other door for one more moment but then he will enter inside his place and place the bought stuffs on the table in the kitchen.

He will pull the cheese, the salami, the milk, the eggs and the other stuffs in the fridge where their place was, as he will pull the Chinese which he bought yesterday from the restaurant near by, he loved Chinese or Japanese food, it was really good one as he will place it in the microwave, and put it for 2 min to get warm, and then just start taking off his cloths he need to take a shower, he smelt on sweat he was sweat, because outside was really warm so he had to take a shower for his own good, turning on the air condition to 25 degrees by Celsuis and enter in the bathroom.