Guest NoLongerUsed

Appearance:

snap015_thumb.jpg

snap020_thumb.jpg

Name: Shiki

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Yellow

Species: Kitsune

Personality: He is serious and introverted, but does care for someone close to him, even if he does not show it easily. He is also calm, collected, courageous, dependable, sympathetic, and honest.

History: Shiki does not remember his birth, or even if he had been given birth to at all. For the majority of his life up until 20 years ago he had been on an rampage, unbeknownst of himself. It was only until a powerful Magi had placed him under a curse of being trapped within a small fox statue did he start having his own personality and began learning of his past. He was also given his name. Under great remorse, Shiki pledged allegiance to whoever owned the statue, and the Magi modified the curse to where he could be summoned into the real world, but not freed completely as Shiki could lose control of himself. The Magi has-quite unfortunately-passed on, and Shiki has now been passed onto someone new, someone he does not know yet.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

Appearance:

1125435307reswarrior.jpg

Name:

Luke

Hair:

Black

Eyes:

Blue

Species:

Wizard

Magic Type:

Elemental Magic

Summoner

Breaking Curses

Personality:

He is rather serious, but friendly calm, and open towards new people, he loves the people which are close to him as siblings and friends, he is rather distant from the other people, closed in himself, holding every problem which bothers him deep inside him.

Biography:

Luke family was rather one of the most powerful wizards lines, every one of them have studied in the most famous schools for wizards and always ended up with very good score, you could notice that Luke's family was holding great power in their blood, giving them an extremely powerful and strong strength for magic and wisdom to hold in their hands and mind. Most of the guys back in his school was afraid from Luke because he was the only student who could summon A Rank demons and control them without problems, even there is rumors that he have summoned S rank demon, who is his original summoning, and it was Kitsune, however those rumors was wrong, until now Luke have never summoned such creature under his will and controlled him, but even if you want to control S-Rank demon you don't control him, people says that he controls you, but Luke was determined that he can control such powerful creature and he will make this creature from the fox his main summoning, once he summon it. The Fox statue was giving to him from his father which pass away few years ago, saying that the creature inside this statue is a friendly one and that when he needs mostly a friend then he will have one, and this creature will be the one, also his father warn him that this creature is S-Rank demon and for him to be careful.

Guest NoLongerUsed

Shiki does not feel time nor space in this blank plan he lives within. Even so, he could feel the severed connection between him and his former master. Death, he knew, had befallen his master, but for how long he was unaware of.

Shiki felt emptiness now that his master was gone, as he was the one who taught him everything there was to know. He was the only one to give him a life beyond ravaging villages and murdering innocent people. And where do I rest now? Locked away on some dusty shelf in a cabinet? That was what he had presumed, until some other presence had touched his statue.

This person has an aurora similar to my master's.

Luke would take gently the statue which was resting on the shelf, as he would look at it, he was with rather serious look, which he was sparing over the statue, he felt kind a strange connection which was slowly mixing up with his magical energy "I guess... I guess it time for to open my father last present, in the note it was saying that this statue contain rather strong creature which can be and shield and weapon, a summoning from a very high rank, S rank if I remember correctly... I wonder will I be able to control it?" he would ask him self as he would his hands under the statue which will start slowly to lift up, he would then spread his hands to the both sides of the statues, and his eyes would slowly glow in white color, and a magical circle would start forum from the statue, slowly spinning around, as in the center was the statue which was levitating, soon the statue would start crack, more and more till it didn't explode on small pieces and the circle fallen down on the ground and start spinning to the opposite side in faster speed sucking in the broken pieces, and steam start forming from the middle which start forming a some kind of a creature which was looking pretty much as human being, a teenage guy.

Guest NoLongerUsed

Shiki felt disoriented as he picked himself up off the ground. It'd been so long since he'd been summoned that the feeling had become unusual. His eyes traveled around the dusty room he'd been kept in before lighting on the individual in front of him. Same eyes, same face, same hair, yet younger. The only logical conclusion that he could come up with was that this young man that stood before him was closely related to his master. How else could the boy have access to him if not? He gathered himself together before taking a few steps closer to the boy, wanting to study him up close. "Who are you?" He stated with austerity.

Luke would look at the creature which appear he was apparently without cloths, and he was completely naked, he was rather attractive creature, but that wasn't the moment for that when that person approach him like he wanted to study him he would growl lightly "I am your new master, my father was your master before obviously, and he gave you to me... because he pass away." he would say with rather distant voice from the creature he still didn't trust him, it was rather strange presence of a very dangerous creature which was lurking around the room, he would follow the male patiently with his eyes "But more easy... I.. uhm.. I am Luke. Uhm... c-can you put some cloths first." he would say and chuckle a bit.

Guest NoLongerUsed

Having his suspicions confirmed, he felt more at ease. He was, however, slightly surprised at the boy's firm declaration of being his new master. "It is a pleasure to be acquainted with you Luke. I assume your father has already told you my name." He began to walk in a short circle around the boy, surveying him to see if he was a master capable of completely taming him. "I'm afraid you'll have to present me with a garb to wear. Surely my former master left something behind." He crept a little closer to the boy, mingling his own aurora with the other's as he tried to sense his magical prowess.

Luke had really strong aura of magical power, and will. So there was no way he wasn't strong enough to tame him, the only problem was that he didn't knew this yet himself "Shiki? My father used to call you like that... and I think there is something your size in his room." he would say gulping softly as the other move so closely to him, making a fondly soft blush appear over his cheeks, feeling the other so close, was rather tournament for him.

Guest NoLongerUsed

Sensing the other's nervousness he chuckled slightly; grasping one silky lock of the boys hair and playing with it. "You need not fear me, I am not the monster I was before." In some ways, however, he appreciated the emotions so evident by the boy. His former master always kept his own feelings locked tight, making Shiki feel outcast-ed. "You'll have to go and fetch those clothes for me then, unless you prefer me to walk naked down the hallways."

Luke eyes would widen at this respond as he would blush deeply "O-Of course not! We have to put you cloths..." he would say smiling a bit, as he would reach to his new companion head and fondle it a bit, the other male was slightly taller then him, it was rather interesting then frustrating, he was feeling somehow more comfortable if the other seemed taller "Come, let's find you cloths." he would say smiling as he would walk towards the hallway of his old house, which was ruins already, it burned long time ago in the last war, the opposite faction made sure that through wherever they pass, to have nothing which is not destroyed "I intend to repair the house, but I don't know this part of the magic for turning the time back for not alive objects..." he would say smiling sadly a bit.

Guest NoLongerUsed

Shiki was surprised at the contact Luke made with his own hair, but smiled slightly. "I would appreciate it." He dusted his body of again in habit as he followed Luke to the door and peered out into the ruined hallway. "Hm, good luck, I'll try and help you as I can." Noticing the saddened expression on the young boy's face he became quizzical about the meaning of this place, but decided to leave the topic alone.

When he opened the door to his parents room, that part of the house was still ruined as well, but seems like he didn't really care about that, he would walk towards the fireplace and press one of the stones there to the inside, as the fireplace would start move backward and opening a small downstairs entrance "Let's go, my father was keeping everything for you down there, if you had any weapons or spells books which you want to remind, or your forms cloths.. everything is down here." he will say, but he was talking more like a mage towards the companion even though he wasn't exactly a mage he was rather melee magic warrior, or something like that. When the two boys went down stairs the fireplace would move back to it's place, and close the entrance.

Guest NoLongerUsed

Shiki was quite surprised by the amount of magic left in such a ruined place. In all honesty, he'd never left his former master's side, which always meant being kept within either his room, or the small dusty room he'd been laying in for however long up until now. He'd never had a chance to explore the confines of the domain here, but seeing it now he felt no need to. "Thank you, but I only have but one weapon I need." As he followed the young boy down the staircase he looked around at his surroundings before promptly becoming bored of the scenery. "Tell me, how long has this place been in ruins?" The least he could do is make idle conversation.

Luke would sigh softly and looking at the other "4 years already..." he would mumble and look to the side, feeling sad for what happen in the past, it was indeed very hard times "Now put something on, before I rape..." he would say rather teasingly and look to the side with frustrated and full blushed face, even though somewhere deep inside him he wanted it secretly, but wait what he is thinking he is a guy, there is no way he can sleep with him, and it is probably straight...