Dangerous affection ( shaz & sammualcoldheart) private

sharonfirth1982

NAME-Reese

AGE -22

APPEARANCE-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PERSONALITY - Reese is cold, cruel and obsessive has no time for useless people doesn't bother about weather or not hes doing the right thing as long as he gets what he wants. If he doesn't get what he wants he will take it regardless of the consequences and he will do anything to reach his selfish goals.

BIO- Reese had to move from his home town 10 years ago with his parents leaving the only person he cared about behind. He has recently returned from over seas in search of his child hood friend he hopes to make him his and will stop at nothing to make sure that happens. Living so far away from the people he knew has changed him he is no longer the sweet child everyone once knew .

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• sharonfirth1982

Name: Paul

Appearance:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Personality: He is rather friendly and warm heart person, he loves everyone, his friends, his family... however there was one person who was missing for almost his entire teenage life, his name was Reese and he was his best friend, he loved him so much as his friend, that when he had to move he rather felt pain and cracking from inside, in these days Paul is rather closed in himself, he don't share much what is bothering him, and he is rather a bit distant from the others, even though everyone love him, he have a large circle of girls which really like him and want to be his girlfriend but he declines it.

Biography: Paul was rather lonely person at first, before he met a person which he loved a lot, he was his best friend and the only person who knew him perfectly, even though they had 4 years difference, Paul and Reese was rather close to each other, because Reese was the only person who could understand Paul, and who could make him share what bothers him, now when he was all alone against the world, he was putting this mask on his face as the perfect guy, who loves his friends, love his family, and he really did love them, however from inside he miss Reese a lot.

Reese stepped out of the cab and sighed it was "its good to be back " he muttered to himself .He turned to the driver and passed him some money "thanks for your help " he said coldly as he picked up his bag and threw it over his shoulder.

He took the piece of paper with the address scribbled on it " well this looks like the the right place " he muttered as he looked at the apartment in front of him " well i better get inside its getting cold".

Reese started up the stairs making his way to his new apartment he took the key from his pocket as he reached his door and unlocked it quickly "home sweet home " he said sarcastically as he made his way inside.

He switched on the lights and removed his shoes "well it seems like everything has been delivered " he said as he looked at the big pile of boxes standing in the center of the room "ah i'll leave it till tomorrow i really cant be bothered im beat".

he slowly walked into the bedroom and and threw his bag in the corner he laid across the bed and sighed wondering how long it would be before he ran in to paul he smiled to himself and closed his eyes it had been so long since he had last seen him he could hardly wait.

Paul was at his place, with a movie which he was watching for the past few hours the movie was so long, he had someone in his embrace it was rather a friend with which he met years ago, her name was Mu and she was one of his best friends, but Mu didn't felt this way for Paul, she loved him a lot, but Paul wasn't like that, he couldn't have a good friend as a lover that would be so wrong in many ways let's not say that they might break their friendship.

"Mu, wake up... the movie almost end and you slept for half of it, your parents will be worried if you don't get at home." he would say as Mu would open her beautiful blue eyes, and blush a bit "Oh come on, it's so comfortable in your embrace, I would rather sleep here for eternity then go in my empty bed back at home." she would say shaking a bit Paul.

"No, Mu... you can't your parents will get sick worry for you, you should really get home, plus I want to stay alone..." he would say as the female would frown and nod, standing up and trying to fix her cloths, she would walk towards the exit as Paul will follow her "Do you want me to send you back to your place?" he would ask as he would smile but she would shake her head "N-No... I will be fine by my self." she would say, as Paul sigh softly and shake a bit his head.

"Okay as you wish, I won't beg you." he would say a bit more harshly but Mu won't mind that, she would put her shoes on and leave the place as Paul would wave at her, before she leaves however she would see a car stopping across the street, and a male leaving the car, his eyes would widen for a bit when he saw the male, but the view wasn't clear "Reese..." he would mumble but then the male will go inside his house as he would sigh softly and shake his head a bit "It can't be him... he left this place years ago..." he would say with rather sad expression over his face as he would close the door behind him, and make sure he locks it up.

He would then take the stairs for the second floor in the house in which he was living, and place again his fake smile over his face, if someone could tell that this smile was fake that would be only Reese, Reese knew that well Paul, before he gets to his bed he would enter in the bathroom, and turn on the water, his windows didn't curtains, well they had but they were open so it was rather easy to peek inside his room, as he was going to the bathroom Paul would start taking off his cloths, through the hallway and enter in the bathroom completely naked, turning on the water this way.

Reese lay there on the bed for a few minutes before deciding to take a walk down to the local convenience he needed something to eat and there was nothing in the apartment.

he went out into the hall and put on his shoes and jacket he opened the door and stepped out side locking the door behind him.

Reese looked out over the street which was almost in complete darkness there was a few lights on here and there but for the most part it seemed like the neighbors were out or in bed. As he looked around he noticed the house across the street was well lit up " he must be still awake" he thought to him self that was where paul lived he asked him family to check before he moved back . just then he saw him walk past the window reese smiled to himself "still being careless i see " he muttered as he watched his naked body move past the window he sighed to himself shaking his head and set off to the local store.

Paul would finally get into the bathtub, gently first subbing one of his legs and then he would drop down his butt to the bottom, as his whole body was embraced into the warm water, it was still soaped so he would lean forward and reach up for the liquid soap to can he squeeze some in his water and the water would instantly start getting lather, which covered his whole naked body under the water as he would lean his back backward and gently close his eyes down "I hope I don't fall asleep, or I might find my self on the other side when I wake up." he would say rather sarcastically but he couldn't decline that he actually was quite tired and he might fall asleep for real in his tube, dropping now and half of his face under the water leaving just his nose on top.

Reese hurried along the dark street towards the store "dam this place hasn't changed at all" he thought to him self he walked in to the store and quickly acquired the items he needed and took them up to the check out.

the young boy behind the till scanned his items quickly and placed them in bags for him reese could feel the boy staring at him he looked up at the boy and winked. The boy turned quickly towards the till and blushed "t-thats 12 dollers and 45 cents sir" he stuttered reese handed him a crisp 20 "keep the change " he said with a smirk across his face.

he picked up his bags and walked out of the store leaving the flushed boy stood there watching as he left he laughed to himself "kids these days so dam shy about every thing" he started walking back towards his apartment wondering if paul would still be awake if so he might just call in and surprise him. Sure enough as he passed the apartment his lights were still on he decided he would go and see how he was doing after all they were childhood friend. he walked up to the front door and knocked lightly he had bought some beer so maybe they could have a few drinks to celebrate his homecoming

Paul would not hear the knocking on his front door, he was already sleeping deeply in the tub, as his head was going slowly down deeper and deeper into the water soon his nose would find itself underneath the water itself, as he would woke up right away with wide open eyes and move his head up, coughing loudly from his lungs which had some water inside them.

"D-Damn it... I would end up dead one day if this keeps happening." he would think to himself, as he would cough once more, and leave the tub, to can he reach up for the towel and wrapped around his waist, he would finally hear that someone was knocking on his door, as he would wonder who might be so late at night.

"If it's Mu, I will make sure this time to send her straight in home, with my presence to her front door." he would curse under his nose and squeeze tightly his fist, taking the path for downstairs, and approaching the front door, he won't really care to look first through the small hole on the door to see who he is as he would open the door, but then when his eyes stopped on the other male's face, there was no mistake this was his friend he would tremble a bit as he was looking at him, that he would even notice that his towel drop down to the ground and reveal him naked.

reese saw the shadow in the hall he laughed to himself as he heard paul cursing to him self he smiled as paul opened the door the guy just stood there staring at reese in silence for a moment.

reese laughed lightly as pauls towel dropped to the floor "well thats a nice homecoming present but you might want to cover up its a little chilly out here "he said jokingly he grinned at paul who seem to be to shocked to move ."well can i come in or do i have to stand out in the cold all night" he laughed " i thought we could have a few beer to celebrate me being back" he held up the bag with the beer in and smiled "so what do you say"

Paul would finally shake out of this statement where he was shock seeing his old friend coming as he would fastly wrap his arms around him and hug him tightly, pulling him inside and closing the door behind him.

"I... I missed you so much... old friend." he would say smiling a bit that he could see Reese he haven't seen him for a years and this was just so good to see him back, he would then notice that his towel was down and blushed lightly and let go of his friend to can he kneel down and back up his towel, wrapping it once more around his waist "S-Sorry about that... I should have noticed early." he would say chuckling a bit nervous as he would make sure this time the towel was tighten up even more "You know that I don't drink beer even now when I am 18 years old... I am not a drunker." he would say with a happy smile to the other and locking up his door again, and invite the other to go to the living room "Come in, don't just stay there... make yourself at home." he would say with a light grin over his face, as he was looking at the other, as he would walk to the living room waiting for the other.

reese laughed as paul wrapped his arms around him"its nice to see that i was missed old friend " he smirked as he watched paul bend down picking up his towel quickly " still easily flustered i see " he said in a cold tone as he watched him wrap the towel around his waist.

" i cant believe you wont drink with me on my first night back " he laughed as he followed him in to the living room. he looked around the room and smiled "do you keep it this tidy or do you have your girlfriend coming in and cleaning for you" he laughed playfully "the paul i remember was never this clean " he said as he took a seat on the sofa "so what have you been doing with your self tell me how the past years have been "

Paul would look at his friend as he would smile "Gomen, Gomen... I am not really into drinking, and you know me there is no way I could keep a house clean, you was cleaning my house mostly... but I am not the previous Paul which you know... I have to say that I have quite a lot beautiful young girls coming almost everyday at home, and they do the cleaning... want me to feel good in my own house." he would say rather teasingly to the other but it was rather true there was always some girl at his place, will they talk or watch a movie or even make homework or something else there was always a girl near by.

"Mu just left, she was kind enough to make me something to eat, wanna try it?" he would say rather frustrated at how it was going to taste but he knew that Mu is a good cooker, so there was no way she could done something which taste bad, he would walk to his kitchen and pull out from his fridge a non-alcoholic drink and two cups with which he will return to the living room and place the two cups on the table in front the sofa "Here you can drink beer in this cup I will rather drink some fake cola." he would say grinning and shaking a bit the bottle as he would take the spot next to his friend "I am quite happy that you are back..." he would say with a soft and a bit sad smile, "And no, everything was going fine... I am doing just fine." he would say but his voice tremble a bit, but the strange was that his smile didn't disappear, could the other still know him so well to tell when he is lying or he wasn't able anymore.

Reese shuck his head "as i thought " he laughed loudly " there is no way you could keep this place clean your self and to think the shy boy i once knew would have girls lined up around the block to cook and clean for him " he said sarcastically.

he smiled and declined pauls offer of something to eat and watched him as he walked into the kitchen pauls remark about having so many girls around him burned reese he was jealous the thought of them flapping around paul pissed him off "huh ill put an end to that " he thought to him self as he watched paul come back in to the room and sit beside him placing two glasses down on the table in front of him.

he watched pauls expression as he told him that the year had been good he smirked as a fake smile slid across his face " you know something paul you never were good at lying so why dont you tell me the truth what are you hiding or was life that unbearable without me here" he said teasingly as he opened a can of beer

Paul eyes would open widely when he heard the other making remark that he recognized him that he was lying "N-No, really everything is fine..." he would mumble now even more seen-able that he was lying as his light smile would return on his face.

"Well you never know, but I think it was great without you." he would say in return to other male's sarcastic end of the sentence, with his own sarcastic joke, as he would shrug lightly as he noticed that the other didn't really use the cup which he gave him as he would shake a bit his head "As I though, you always prefer to act like wild person then have as a human being a cup." he would say in rather sarcastic way for the other as he would chuckle on his own little joke "Well it's good to have some housekeepers, the females are good in this... they've replaced you." he would say in another sarcastic matter as he would chuckle a bit.

Reese laughed loudly as paul started shooting sarcastic remarks one after the other at him " ah you really havent changed at all i hit a nerve and you bite hahahahaha you have always been the same .... you forget i know you better than anyone " he winked at paul and climbed to his feet the smile left his face as he looked at paul with a cold expression on his face " you may not have changed but i have im not the kind boy you once knew"

he drank the beer quickly and placed the can on the table and turned his head to look paul dead in the eye " and just so you know no girl no matter what she does for you cook , clean or fuck could replace me"

he smirked coldly and picked up his belongings" ill be taking my leave now im going to get some rest i'll see you around" he winked at paul and walked out of the house smiling to himself

Paul would move a bit backward when the other spoke to him like that, as he would shiver lightly, what have happened to him he never before been so cold towards Paul especially towards Paul, and what does he mean by that, he was rather afraid of him now, Reese the boy which he knew it wasn't at all the same "Reese, wait up!" he would say standing up and going after the other as he would stand in front the door blocking the other from his leaving.

"Wh-What the hell happen with you?! You've never spoke to me like that!" he would say rather scared by the other but and determined that he will return his old friend as he was once, just the way he loved him, as the Reese he knew from his childhood friendship, placing his hand on the other male's chest to hold him backward "You're not leaving this house until you don't tell me what happen with you?!" he would say rather with courage then with fear, he now was more then ever worried for his friend.

Reese smirked as paul jumped in front of him trying to block his way "you want to know what happened paul .....i grew up" he said coldly " and now im growing impatient move out of my way ....or i will move you".

Reese glared at paul coldly "and as for you you havent changed have you still a bad liar and still has to have someone cleaning up after you" he grabbed the door handle and forced the door open pushing paul aside slightly "some of us have to grow up at some point we dont have the luxury of being waited on hand and foot " he sneered as he walked out of the door slamming it behind him

When Paul was pushed to the side and the door slammed after him, he would slide down through the door back with his own back as he will find himself down at the floor, and his eyes would fulfill with tears "Wh-... Ho-... Reese..." he couldn't even say anything normal, he have never seen Reese like that... so cold and so rude... especially not towards him.

"Wh-What happened with him..." he would ask himself as few years would start drop down soundless from his eyes, and down through his cheeks... it was so hard for Paul to see Reese like that, so hard to feel so useless... what have happened with his friend which always stood beside him and protect him, where did he go, those was all his thoughts he couldn't really thing for anything else, and he suddenly lost his interest in sleeping.

Reese strolled calmly over to his apartment and went inside he walked through to the kitchen and put the food and dring into the refrigerator he took another beer and slammed the door "dam it " he shouted as he kicked the door he didnt want to be so mean to paul but he got so angry all he could think of was how hurt paul had looked as he shoved him out of the way.

He opened the can of beer and drank it down quickly why had he got so angry he lend back against the refrigerator door and let out a big sigh paul was the only friend he had and treating him so badly wasnt a good thing at all. He finished the beer and threw the can in the bin and walked off towards the bedroom he looked out of the window across the street to pauls house the lights were still on "knowing him he will be sat there in shock " he muttered to himself as he laid down on the bed

Paul would not move from his place beside the entrance door, he would just wrap gently his hands around his legs and pulls them closer hugging them even more closer to his chest, burying his head deep into his kneels as the tears kept running down like a river from his eyes but without sound, how could this happen, what he did to make him so angry and so rude and so cold towards the others, was this really the man he knew?

Paul would not go to his bed for the whole night, even he will miss school on the next day, he would just keep standing constantly to the door, feeling how his heart was slowly breaking down more and more to pieces, remembering again and again how the other react, he couldn't sleep or eat either.

Reese closed his eyes and slowly drifted in and out of consciousness the look on pauls face kept popping in his mind he opened his eyes and slowly turned his head to look at the clock "dam it ive only been a sleep two hour he got up off the bed and walked to the window "as i thought hes still there " he said as he saw all the lights still on in pauls house "he waitng for an apology huh i better go and see if hes ok" he thought to himself after all reese was the one at fault.

he walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water to ease his dry throat he sighed loudly to him self " i better go over now or he will be there all night" he placed the glass into the sink and walked out of the door .

he crossed the street and knocked lightly at pauls door and opened it as he had suspected paul was curled up behind the door" you need to move out of the way paul or i wont be able to get in " he said calmly.

His eyes would open wide as he felt the pushing and Reese voice behind it, as he would look to the side, standing up slowly on his feet to can he let the other to enter, he was rather looking to the other side, he didn't want to look back at his friend, he was for him right now a cruel, his eyes was still dripping tears silently, and his fist was rather drop down and relaxed, he didn't want to look at his friend face at all, seems like he was fighting with himself over this decision.

Reese looked at paul and shuck his head " i knew you would be sat here go get some clothes on you will catch your death with just a damp towel round you" he placed his hand on pauls shoulder "are you okay? ...did i hurt you? .. i know your probably pissed at me right now and dont want to see me but i wanted to make sure you wasn't injured"

Paul would smack harshly the other male hand away as his face experession suddenly will burst in anger as he would look back at Reese with his pissed off expression and his tears which was dropping "What do you know?! Leave me alone!" he would say rather even more pissed off as he would walk around the other and push him to the side through his chest with his hand, as he would start taking the steps for upstairs "I don't want to see you anymore... I craved 5 years for this? To act with me like I am nothing... how could you?! And I was so depressed because you wasn't around, I really don't want to see you anymore! Leave me alone!" he would yell out the last word, as he would run upstairs.

Reese smirked as his hand was smacked away " ill tell you what i know paul i know you have been sat behind this door for over 2 dam hour pouting like a little girl" he laughed slightly as paul shoved him hard against the wall and marched up the stairs while yelling at him.

he laughed to him self and walked up the stairs behind him he followed him to the bedroom and stood in the door way" i told you you were a bad liar " he said as he lent against the door frame crossing his arms across his chest "so you missed me that much that it made you depressed he said in a soft tone why didnt you just tell me that ?