~Unbroken Bonds Reborn~ *Yin x Akira*

akiravadel

Gasping Sasuke sat up in bed that morning. He shook and put a hand to his head wondering where the hell that dream came from... Starting a new school year was really taking it's toll on him. This year he was elected Secretary to the school President.

The raven sighed and pulled his knees to his chest, "Konoha... huh... Must be dreaming about the stress of school... who was that blond anyway?" He sighed and started getting ready for the day. He knew his father would have already left for work and his mother was probably out running errands. His brother was probably eating breakfast and getting ready to join their father at work.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• yin_yang_lover

A loud gasping sound echoed through out the quiet room, and a heavy sigh was heard as well coming from a blond haired boy who was clutching his bed sheets like it was his lifeline. "Naruto honey are you up?"

A soft voice was heard from downstairs, Naruto took in a sharp deep breath before he closed his blue eyes. "Yes mom I'm up!" He shouted back and it became quiet once more. 'Who was that raven haired boy?' He thought while opening his eyes again and looking out of his certain covered window.

He heard his mother's voice once again, "Naruto Uzumaki get your ass down here this minute young man!" His mother sounded beyond irritated now. He groaned softly and got out of bed and headed out of his room before his mother threw a fit. Today was the first day of school, oh how lovely..

Minato had made a pot of coffee and was sitting down eating his breakfast and reading his paper, "morning son!" He smiled brightly at his son was he came into the kitchen.

Sasuke sighed heavily and showered before he changed into his school uniform and grabbed his bag. That dream... felt so real. He touched his side where it still kind of hurt almost like it really happened. Strange...

The raven dropped his bag on the table in the kitchen and started making himself something to eat. He usually had to cook on the weekends and some week night because his father had a lot of business

Naruto blinked and sat down at the table across from his father with a weird look on his face before his mother walked over and placed a plate down in front of him. "Now eat all of it up! You want to build up your strength! You want to be like your father don't you~"

Kushina said in a sing song voice before she made her own plate and sat down next to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. "Mina honey would you mind picking up Kyuubi from the vet today?" The red headed woman spoke to the blond man before she said thank you for the meal and ate her food with a smile.

The young blond sighed and ate in silents, his mother looked over at him with a raised red eyebrow, "Is something on your mind Naru? You know you can tell mommy anything right..." She placed her fork down and folded her hands over her lap. Before her son could speak up she spoke cutting him off, "You were having that dream again weren't you? You know the dream about that raven haired boy... How in the dream you two kissed and-"

Naruto spat out his orange juice making his whole face turned red. "M-M-Mother!" He looked at her in shock, he may have told her but not his father. She blinked innocently at him, "What? Did I say something Naru-chan?" He still looked at her with an embarrassed look. God this woman! Now his father would be interested for sure.

Minato smiled at her, "sure I'll get him during lunch." The blond man finished his breakfast and looked over at his son listening to him. His father blinked a couple times completely surprised, "wh-what? Who is it? Someone we know? What happens in the dream?"

Leaning forward he rested his chin in his hands, "you can tell your 'ol dad anything." He smiled over at his son. Guy or girl he didn't care but he wanted to know why this dream made him turn oh so red.

Sasuke sighed after eating his breakfast and grabbed his bag. Walking outside he nodded to the car driver that took him to school, "thanks Kabuto." The man bowed and opened the door for him before he closed it and drove the young Master to school.

((I'm so loving his mom right now XD.))

Naruto sighed and glared over at his mother who was grinning like a cleaver fox, oh yes she just had to open her mouth. He sighed and finished off his breakfast and looked at the clock behind his father's head and laughed lightly.

"Oh jeez would you like at that! I have to get ready for school! See ya!" He then got up and ran away from the table excusing himself quietly before he zoomed out of the room like a bullet. Kushina giggled slightly and picked up her finished plate and her husbands and her sons.

She walked over towards the sink and started to wash the dishes. "I won~" She laughed lightly before humming a soft melody as she washed the dishes. Naruto took a quick shower and did everything else before the doorbell rung, the red headed woman stopped what she was doing and walked out of the kitchen and grabbed her son's shoulder bag as she stood at the foot of the steps watching her son walk down them while he button up his shirt.

He grab his bag and kissed his mother goodbye before slipping his shoes on and opening the door up to show Kiba standing there with a huge grin on his face. "Hey Naruto ready to go?" He asked before he looked around him and smiled softly at his mother "Hi Mrs. Uzumaki! You look lovely today!"

She giggled and waved at him slightly. "Why hello Kiba-kun... You two have fun alright?" Naruto nodded and waved to his mother. "Bye mom bye dad!" He shouted the bye dad part before walking away from his house and walked down the sidewalk with his best friend.

(( lol she was great the little bit we saw of her :) ))

Minato smiled as he watched his son's reaction then looked to his wife, "you won huh?" He walked up behind her and held her close. She loved to pick on Naruto a lot and he tired to be more gentle with him. "I wonder if what he's having is deja vu." The blond man smiled softly and kissed her cheek.

Minato waved to the boys, "see you tonight." He grabbed his bag and started getting ready to go to work.

Kiba smiled as he walked with the blond, "excited about the new school year? I heard a boy from a school up north has transferred to our school. They saw he was President of the school but he decided to take secretary position this year." The brunette waved his hand. "Either way he sounds like I won't like him."

((Yup~ And along with his father~ ))

Naruto laughed lightly and shook his head at what his friend had said, "Hell yeah I'm excited! This year is going to be a different one! I already lost faith in asking Sakura out so... I'm hoping Gaara asks me out or if I should ask him out..." He scratched his head looking quite confused everybody who knew the blond knew that he didn't care which sex he dated as long as he's happy then nothing mattered much.

He looked over at Kiba, "So your saying this new guy is an asshole right?" He asked getting back to the matter at hand. If there's one thing he couldn't stand it was stuck up rich jerks who think very little of the working class. "I wonder if he's some rich jerk! He probably is!"

Kiba smiled at Naruto as he talked about Gaara. He knew the red head had an eye out for the blond, he was just too shy. The brunette laughed with him as he turned the corner to the school and saw the expensive black car out front, "I think your wish has come true... but whats a rich kid like that doing here?"

The raven opened the car door and stepped into the sunlight. He was skinny but the school uniform made him look sexy. He wore sunglasses and his raven hair flowed around his face as the wind caught him. Kabuto came around the car to drive away.

Sasuke took a deep breath and adjusted his ********* bag on his shoulder. He thrust his hands into his pockets and walked into the school trying to ignore all the stares in his direction.

"Wow... he's a looker," Kiba smirked.

Naruto looked over and his eyes widened as he saw the raven, he felt like his heart would brust for some strange reason... "Y-Yeah.. He's something alright..." He whispered back as he watched the raven walk past by him.

The blond shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest looking away from the raven. "I told you he would be some rich jerk!" He said before he walked away from Kiba and over towards said red head who was walking towards them. Now Gaara was a looker!

With his red hair and amazing jade green eyes, along with the tattoo on his forehead. The blond shook his head and smiled at his friend, "Hey Gaara! You excited about this year!" He asked walking up to him.

Gaara watched the raven walk by and narrowed his eyes. Who was that jerk? Then he noticed the blond boy and gave him a shy smile, "yes of course. You seem to be as well." The red head was actually the leader of a gang of misfit kids but he wasn't much like them. He was a misfit in the fact he didn't fit in other crowds so these ones took him in and eventually he started to span out from them. After all he was a band kid.

The red head stepped towards Naruto and put a hand on his shoulder, "glad to see you again."

Sakura and a group of girls were eyeing the raven as he walked over, "oh my god! Did you see him?!" She squealed along with her friends as they watched the raven leave.

Sasuke finally made it inside and sighed heavily. Once they learned his name that would be the end of it. They would all try to be his friend to get his money or connections or be completely afraid of him. The women were the worst... He made it to his classroom not wanting to deal with the other students. Sitting at his desk he started playing with his galaxy note, it's a phone but also a computer.

Naruto laughed and blushed lightly when the red head touched his shoulder, "You too..." He gave him a soft smile before shaking his head and warped his arm around the red heads shoulders. "Well lets head to class and get good seats! Before all of them are taken!"

He laughed once more, he knew they usually sat in the back of class and have been in the same classes since he could remember. Kiba was trying to get some girls number and his flirting worked! He waved the girl good bye and ran over towards his two best friends.

"Hey, Hey! I got her number! And the Inuzuka still has it!" He laughed as well as the blond did. Hell the brunette had more luck with girls then Naruto did... Which caused him to sigh softly but shook his head walking into the school with his two best friends.

Ino nugged Sakura and looked over at the three boys as they passed by them, "Ugh! Can you believe those three!" She said in a snobby kind of voice glaring at the three odd balls.

Gaara smiled and nodded his head walking with them. He just enjoyed his time with the blond since he never got the nerve to ask for anything else. He was afraid of ruining their friendship.

Sakura laughed, "seriously! I mean Naruto has been trying to get me to go out with him for weeks! Like I would even dare. Now this new guy is someone to go after."

Sasuke could hear the bells of the morning signalling for kids to go to class. Great now he would have to introduce himself to everyone. This was going to be fun. How would they react? Gasp, yell at him, run in fear... he didn't know... Was it too much to ask to be treated normal?

Kakashi stepped into his classroom and noticed the new raven. He would wait until class started and he would then begin the lecture. Of course he had to introduce the new student, he was the talk of the school after all. There was something about him though that made him feel a little sad.

When Naruto walked into the classroom with his friends he spotted Mr. Rich boy! He scoffed and walked passed him and towards the back of the class, he sat down in his seat and sighed after he had released Gaara's shoulders of course so that he could take his seat.

Kiba walked in still looking at the number in his hands and grinning he then looked over at the raven and rolled his eyes. He kind of reminded him of Sai... He gritted his teeth and sat down next to the blond with a scowl on his face. The blond looked over and sighed shaking his head at his friends weird mood swings.

Sai walked over towards Sakura and her friends, Ino looked over when she caught movement and smiled when she saw her boyfriend coming over. "Well! Looks like my guy is here! See ya girls!" She said waving at her friends and linked arms with the emotionless teen. While they walked away the blond girl was talking the poor ravens ear off about this and that.

Sakura went into class waving bye to Ino. That was when she spotted the new raven and quickly took a seat beside him, "hi there."

Sasuke looked over at the girl and nodded his head. She blushed and leaned a little closer, "soooo-"

"Morning class," Kakashi crossed his arms and leaned against his desk. "I want you all to welcome a new student here. Sasuke if you wouldn't mind."

Sasuke took a deep breath and stood stepping to the front of the glass. He turned to face the class and bowed, "nice to meet you all. I'm Sasuke." He stood back up and stepped back towards his seat.

Kakashi noticed he didn't use his last name but he decided not to bother him and just began the lecture. We have group projects at the beginning of this year. I will put together the lists of each group of four by the end of class. I want you all to go over the syllabus and start the first chapter."

Naruto and Kiba groaned lowly at the words class project and looked at each other, then over at Gaara. Both the blond and brunette were hoping that they would be working together. The blue eyed boy sighed and ignored the raven speaking.

He looked over his syllabus and took out the book that he had to get for the class reading the first chapter. But he took out a piece of paper out and looked around as he saw the class get down to work. He then took out a pencil and wrote something on the paper.

'Gaara meet me after class... So we can talk..' he folded up the note and saw Kakashi was reading his book and placed the note on his desk but dropped his pencil making it look as if he unknowing dropped it he picked it up and sat up right. He went back to reading like nothing happened.

Sasuke sat there looking over the syllabus and sighed. He already did all of this at his last school... he was pushed forward a year already because of transferring here. He was happy no one had said anything about that yet.

Gaara picked up the paper and glanced up making sure the teacher didn't see and then read it. A soft blush formed over his cheeks and he slipped the note into his pocket. The red head wondered what he wanted to talk about.

"Alright I listed everyone off for their groups," Kakashi leaned his cheek against his hand. "Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kiba in a group. Gaara, Lee, TenTen, and Shikamaru." He continued saying the different groups.

Sasuke sighed heavily not looking forward to this. He was already getting those weird looks. He didn't know how to fit into a group like this. He was known as a playboy and nerd at his last school but here everything was different.

Naruto and Kiba's eyes widened when they heard that they would be paired with the slut- I mean the pink haired girl. The brunette and blond groaned and looked at each other with frowns on their faces.

Why did they have to be paired up with Sakura and the new guy? The blond sighed and placed his head down on his desk and closed his eyes man he just wished today would be over with even though it had just started. But he did however smile when he thought about what he was going to do after class.

Kakashi finished the names and looked around, "alright get in your pairs and you'll draw from the bucket which subject you'll do research on." He shuffled around the plastic bucket with folded up papers in it.

Sakura groaned and walked over to the blond and brunette, "of course..." She sat down near them and sighed crossing her arms. "Although we get the sexy new guy."

Sasuke looked around not knowing who those people were until he saw Sakura waving him over. The raven walked over and sat down, "nice to meet you." He nodded his head to Naruto and Kiba. That was when he gasped and stared at the blond for a moment then blinked and shook his head.

"Hi Sasuke, I'm Sakura Haruno," the pink haired girl smiled over at him. "I can't wait to work with you."

Naruto still had his head on his desk hiding his face as he lifted up his hand, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki... Nice to meet you..." He mumbled into his desk until Kiba's eyebrow twitched causing the brunette to stomp on his foot which caused him to shoot his head up and glare heatedly at his friend.

"And I'm Kiba Inuzuka nice to meet ya Sasuke!" He said grinning widely when he realized his friend was glaring daggers at him. "That hurt Kiba!" The blond hissed out, before he turned his head towards the new guy and his eyes widened briefly before he looked away and blushed lightly.

The brunette raised an eyebrow at the light blush that was on his friends face but shrugged it off and looked at the raven and pink haired girl.

Sasuke nodded his head to Kiba then looked at the teacher, "you guys can pick which on we do."

Sakura butted ahead of them and picked a paper from the bucket. She smiled over at Sasuke then opened it, "ancient history of nanja's and samurai's from the meji era." She cocked her head a bit as she looked at the paper. "I don't know much about either of those."

Sasuke folded his hands on the desk and rested his elbows on the desk, "ninja's really didn't turn up until the end of the meji era. At least that's what most historians believe."

Sakura looked in awe, "well looks like I stand a chance with this project after all."

Naruto rolled his eyes at both the raven and pink haired girl, "Jeez Sakura I thought you were usually on top of things!" The blond said in an annoyed type of tone, Kiba blinked at his friend surprised at what he had just said.

The blond however had a bored look on his face as he listened to Sakura and Sasuke talk. He looked over at his red headed friend as a soft smile came across his face, the brunette knew that look and laughed lightly before he leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"So your going to ask him out?" He asked lowly and wiggled his eyebrows causing the blond to blush brightly and look at him with an embarrassed look. My lord his friend was just as bad as his mother!

Sakura was shocked at the blonds repsonse but ignored him turning back to Sasuke, "so your a rich kid huh?"

Sasuke glared at her, "I see so just because of that huh? Well don't push your luck I'm not into women." The raven opened his texted book and started writting things about the meji era in his book.

Gaara glanced over and smiled softly his heart racing, was this it? He smiled softly and turned to his group.

Sakura was shocked at the blonds repsonse but ignored him turning back to Sasuke, "so your a rich kid huh?"

Sasuke glared at her, "I see so just because of that huh? Well don't push your luck I'm not into women." The raven opened his texted book and started writting things about the meji era in his book.

Gaara glanced over and smiled softly his heart racing, was this it? He smiled softly and turned to his group.

Naruto sighed softly but nodded his head looking away and over at him, "Yup! I just hope he says yes..." He smiled softly before he opened up his own book and started to read stuff about ninja's in his text book he then took out another piece of paper out and started to write down some facts about ninja's.

Tenten noticed the look that the blond was giving Gaara, she smirked slightly and leaned over towards the red head. "So... I noticed the way Naruto was looking at you... And it looks like he wants to ask you out!" She giggled lowly so that only her and Gaara heard each other.

Kiba was reading as well and wrote somethings down on his own paper, "Hey Naruto! Check this out!" He said while his friend glanced over at his book and his eyes widened slightly. "W-W-What the hell?!" The brunette nodded his head at his friends shocked expression.

"Yeah I know right! In here it mentions somebody by the name of Naruto Uzumaki and a Sasuke Uchiha.. It's weird because it says that they both died at the young age of sixteen! Freaky right! And this guy looks like you too! Minus the whisker like markings of course!" Naruto grabbed the book from him and read a few lines before he placed his hand on his forehead. He felt like... No he shook his head and handed the book back.