Still searching for more ✩

「viviD

I should freakin stop this and go to bed already, but I can't. This is calling out for me! D8 jgsfjsgf, I feel guilty, orz. I'M IN SHAME. I really want more rps. MMHM.

So yeah, want to rp with me? If you want to know how I rp; check

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
; pick any rp there so you can see how I rp. I'm a good rp-er, thanks to experience, reading fanfics and rp-ing with an msn friend in the past.

Beware; I'm quite picky, tell me of your skills. I'm also hard to please, at times. Oh and don't be afraid of suggesting or tell me what you want while in the rp.

Alright then, here is what I'm looking for:

A plot - an exciting one.

Good at grammar. (It's alright to make mistakes.)

Must be up to 3-4 paragraph or more and not less.

Experienced, judging by your grammar, clean paragraphs (spaces, how to start; uh, hard to explain, if you know what I mean.

Decent creativity and imagination.

Think you're good? Then let's rp~! I apologize if I reject you though. D: I am really picky this time here. And uh, really sorry if I hurt your feelings. :

So yah~ Thank youuu.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• gin

Guest NoLongerUsed

I'd love to rp with you. I, too, am looking for someone with adequate grammar and experience. I have been roleplaying for less than a year, I'll admit, but because I have been writing for so long it was easy for me integrate into roleplaying. I'm good with practically any plot, and with characterization.

I hope you find my suitable. Any other information you want to know (such as what kind of plot you want me to come up with/characters), please do ask for it.

• 1 month later...

Well, I don't mind. o_o

I'd be happy to rp with you. xD

So... we need a plot. @_@ I know you're a seme, that means I'll be the uke, of course. x)

fine with me, i'll be the seme then. *are you talking to me or to foxy-san up there? (*still confused)

I would like a story of an incapacitated uke, like he's mute or blind--something like that. If it's ok with you.

well, me and foxy already have an rp but have to hold it, foxy is quite busy with real life. x)

Oh? That's interesting, sure. c: So they'll meet in the hospital? I can make my character a Doctor. x3

ohh, I thought you were proposing that you want to be an mute uke or so, hohoho. I'm fine with either too, though I'm usually a Seme. xD

Fine~, I'll be an mute uke. x)) Well, all we need is the setting, what's their relationship?, when or how will they meet?, what's the story gonna be like? c:

@Techno ,you make the thread? Hmm I want to start now...gomen ,really bored. hehe both confused earlier... deal : u the uke while me the seme.

Let's just say the seme's a doctor. They just accidentally bumped outside without the uke knowing the seme's profession. Then they had this feels--- and they met up again. We add a twist by having your closest friend a patient to that doctor. Your friend has some failure in the heart and his cardiologist was my seme. It's just a bitter story of a third party who's longing for his beloved's attention---or something like that.

If you have some ideas, feel free to share it with me :3

how about you make the thread? o: I'mma go picture hunting of my char. xD

Oooh~ That's nice, uke's closest friend in love with the seme doctor but doesn't have much time so he's gonna depend on the uke. D:

Sad story. ;__;

Nice idea. c: Sadly, I don't have anything else to add. xD

But no worries , it'll be a happy ending --it's just that you're uke will have zero confidence that's why he's misunderstanding things. Or so---

Kie dowkie, gonna make the thread.