How High-Class are you?

miyahara_sama

Odd quiz but have fun ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You are 69% High-Class

You are for the most part High-Class. You have a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, and you probably possess a level you high-social conciousness as well. But remember, there is always room for improvement.

• Like 3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• miyahara_sama

• Chupacabre

• KohakuShadow

• lin senya

i got

You are 24% High-Class

You are not High-Class. It is clear you prefer the more low-cultured aspects of what the world has to offer, and are probably happy in your own simple existence.

hahaha XD i liked the last comment on my result ^_^

Ahahaha i got:

You are 52% High-Class

You are marginally High-Class. You share an appreciation for the aspects of "high-culture" and probably listen to Classical Music (but at your percentage I doubt you PLAY). Good for you.

I felt like I was taking an exam I never studied for @_@ randomly guessing all the way XD

My result:

You are 76% High-Class

76%

You are for the most part High-Class. You have a deep appreciation for the finer things in life, and you probably possess a level you high-social conciousness as well. But remember, there is always room for improvement.

I have:

You are 75% High-Class

i got:

You are 62% High-Class

You are marginally High-Class. You share an appreciation for the aspects of "high-culture" and probably listen to Classical Music (but at your percentage I doubt you PLAY). Good for you.

HAHAHAHA! i have no idea o.o

*smile* this was weird...

You are 58% High-Class

58%

This quiz was weird... <.>

You are 49% High-Class

49%

You are somewhat High-Class. You seem to have some appreciation for the norms of "high-culture" and for that reason, there is hope for you yet.

wow! i thought i would have 0 high-class! XDDD

i surprised myself! :p

or then again.. maybe i'm just lucky with the random choices!!

i did feel like i was answering some philosophy test! ahahhaha

You are 60% High-Class

wow... "I doubt you PLAY" that was harsh.. why so mean?! T___T

you're lucky enough i'm above 50% >.>

:p

I don't know, but I don't trust anyone who speaks French

I feel like, that answer was added with me in mind :_red_fox 2

and in a landslide vote...

You are 15% High-Class

You are not High-Class by any stretch of the imagination. You have much work about you to be done, and I (and possibly no one else) can not help you in this area.

This is because I picked monster trucks isn't it?

captain-picard-well-fuck-you-too.jpg

But don't worry kids, I'm not actually angry because we all know...

Im-not-always-classy-But-when-i-am-Im-classy-as-fuck.jpg

LIIIIES. xD

You are 65% High-Class

65%

I got:

You are 52% High-Class

52%

but..i play piano..*A* what does this mean?

my results,

You are 60% High-Class

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i got : You are 75% High-Class

XD NOT TRUE

XD i dont appreciate stuff XD im totally XD -0 XXD

I feel like, that answer was added with me in mind :_red_fox 2

and in a landslide vote...

You are 15% High-Class

This is because I picked monster trucks isn't it?

captain-picard-well-fuck-you-too.jpg

But don't worry kids, I'm not actually angry because we all know...

Im-not-always-classy-But-when-i-am-Im-classy-as-fuck.jpg

awwww love it Vince :_red_fox 15 I feel the same (:

btw. my result:

You are 63% High-Class

WTF??? O.o

You are 76% High-Class

the quiz was fun.. though I don't know some of the terms used in the questionnaire LOL but altogether it was fun! ^_^

You are 43% High-Class

43%

You are somewhat High-Class. You seem to have some appreciation for the norms of "high-culture" and for that reason, there is hope for you yet.

• 2 weeks later...

You are 33% High-Class

33%

You are not High-Class. It is clear you prefer the more low-cultured aspects of what the world has to offer, and are probably happy in your own simple existence.

• 8 months later...

I got this:

You are 42% High-Class

I am disappointed by my results.... :(

• 5 weeks later...

You are 25% High-Class

25%

• 1 month later...

hahaha well

You are 55% High-Class

You are 16% High-Class

16%

You are not High-Class by any stretch of the imagination. You have much work about you to be done, and I (and possibly no one else) can not help you in this area.

LOL. Should I...should I be offended? I have no idea.

You are 37% High-Class

37%