How geek/nerd are you?

miyahara_sama

ahahahha this is fun...here the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for the quiz

You are 51% geek/nerd.

You're getting there. I would bet you own a computer, have a subscription to PC Mag and buy music off iTunes. Good. You're geek enough to get along with the rest of the world and not be completely lost.

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ampiez

• Black Rose

• Ei

• Klamoa

that was funny XD

i got

You are 12% geek/nerd.

You're not much of a nerd, are you? Do you know what an iPod is? Take it and leave. Get a job that doesn't deal with computers.

it is true >__

Lol i got :

You are 71% geek/nerd.

You game, you know your computer, and you aren't a noob. That's always good. So, did you check out the latest Ctrl+Alt+Del? Funny, eh?

pfft XD

This one was fun. My result:

You are 80% geek/nerd.

You game, you know your computer, and you aren't a noob. That's always good. So, did you check out the latest Ctrl+Alt+Del? Funny, eh?

But it's not really true.. I don't know that much about technology ^^"

i got:

You are 48% geek/nerd.

You're as much of a geek as the rest of the world. You're normal! Be happy. Or don't be. Get a soft drink and read some Ctrl+Alt+Del.

XDDDDDD

ahahhaha so funny!! xDDD

i suck at computers! :p

and i didn't know half of the words on that quiz! ^^''

You are 19% geek/nerd

Okay, I would bet you own a computer and only use it for email and internet browsing. That's just fine. At least you can work a computer. Just try not to bother your local geeks and nerds with your "my computer's broke" problems. We get tired of fixing the same thing over and over again.

my friends don't mind helping! XDD

and i ask first my father! :p it's his duty to help his daughter! xD

my friends don't mind helping! XDD

and i ask first my father! :p it's his duty to help his daughter! xD

hahahahahaaa nice one J :p

ok mine:

You are 69% geek/nerd.

• 2 weeks later...

My result :

You are 55% geek/nerd.

You're getting there. I would bet you own a computer, have a subscription to PC Mag and buy music off iTunes. Good. You're geek enough to get along with the rest of the world and not be completely lost.

I'm not sure..... - -*

You're as much of a geek as the rest of the world. You're normal! Be happy. Or don't be. Get a soft drink and read some

- - - Updated - - -

You are 37% geek/nerd.

You're as much of a geek as the rest of the world. You're normal! Be happy. Or don't be. Get a soft drink and read some

You are 62% geek/nerd.

• 2 weeks later...

You are 30% geek/nerd.

Okay, I would bet you own a computer and only use it for email and internet browsing. That's just fine. At least you can work a computer. Just try not to bother your local geeks and nerds with your "my computer's broke" problems. We get tired of fixing the same thing over and over again.

I got this one:

You are 19% geek/nerd.

I don't think my skills are that bad,

just that the Qs were hard to answer. :p

• 8 months later...

You are 46% geek/nerd.

You're as much of a geek as the rest of the world. You're normal! Be happy. Or don't be. Get a soft drink and read some Ctrl+Alt+Del.

I'm pretty sure that not every geek/nerd are like that...

You are 62% geek/nerd.

You are 0% geek/nerd.

You're not much of a nerd, are you? Do you know what an iPod is? Take it and leave. Get a job that doesn't deal with computers.

sorry but i know what an ipod is!!!

• 2 weeks later...

haha well ok then!!!

You are 73% geek/nerd.

• 8 months later...

You are 33% geek/nerd.

• 3 months later...

You are 8% geek/nerd.

• 2 weeks later...

You are 44% geek/nerd.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like these aren't that accurate but all wells -shrugs-

You are 57% geek/nerd.

• 1 month later...

My result :

You are 55% geek/nerd.