Fairy Tail - Gray x Natsu x Sting (PRIVATE!!!) - with Rukia-K1

SammuelColdheart

Appearance:

natsudragneelfull239191.jpg

Name:

Natsu Dragneel

Look:

Natsu is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, and spiky pink-colored hair. Natsu has a scar on the right side of his neck which is visible in the few instances he doesn't wear his scarf. His guild member's stamp is colored red and is located at the top of his right arm, just below his shoulder.

Outfit:

Natsu’s outfit mainly consists of a black waistcoat with gold trimmings over his chest with no undershirt, white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and his scarf that he always wears.

Personality:

Natsu is carefree and reckless in nature. And, despite his constant brawls with the other members of the guild, he is a fiercely loyal and protective friend, especially when it comes to someone who he love. Natsu thinks things through in a rather straightforward matter that usually involves taking things “head on”. Even when faced with obvious hostility, he rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy. However, he does, for a short time, hold a grudge against Jellal Fernandes but eventually forgives him and comes to consider him an ally. He occasionally shows compassion for his enemies, such as when Cobra was betrayed by Brain. Natsu rarely shows any perverseness towards the other gender, but when it comes to someone from the same gender he rather have some other pervert though crossing his mind.

Magic Type:

Caster

Magic:

Dragon Slayer

Element:

Fire

Biography:

It's very long one, so I will skip it. But if you want to read his biography feel free to check it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Position:

Uke

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Rukia-K1

Name: Sting Eucliffe

Apperance:Sting_Eucliffe_color.gif

"Sting is a slim, yet muscular and toned young man of average height with blonde hair, which is kept in spiky strands jutting outwards in every direction, and a smaller, frontal tuft of hair partially hanging on his forehead. He has slanted dark eyes, and above the right one is a visible thin scar, diagonally going up his forehead. His left ear is adorned by an earring, with a prominent metal pendant reminiscent of a double-edged blade attached to it. His dark Sabertooth stamp is located on his left shoulder. Being a Dragon Slayer, he possesses distinctively sharp canine teeth.

Sting dons a blue vest with golden outer edges and inner edges covered by a prominent trimming of gray fur over a short, cream top, leaving his muscular upper abdominals exposed. His arms are covered by dark blue gloves reaching up to his middle biceps, with their upper edges being adorned by light grey bands hanging down several centimetres. He wears loose, cream pants, similar to Natsu's, but held up by suspenders, attached to the pants' loops by square-shaped rings. Over them, he dons distinctive, dark blue galoshes-like footwear, reaching up to his thighs and attached to the upper edge of his pants. The prominent soles of the "boots" are distinctive in their own right, having rectangular protrusions pointing upwards on their front part, similar to square fangs." (From Fairy Tail Wiki)

Personality: Hard, cold, and rash often. He has a few soft spots for some things, but other times he just wants you to leave him the h*ll alone. He has no mood to deal with other peoples problems, and just rides them off if they are annoying. Not to mention that he is a possessive person, and wants to keep people away from what he thinks is his. Protective as well to add onto that, he will protect anyone he wants, if he wants. He is rather calm, and losing his temper does not happen to often.

Bio: He was raised by the dragon Weisslogia who he later killed with the magic that he was taught. At some point he took in Lector, his best friend now along with Rouge, and helped train him to get stronger. At some point he put a dragon lacarmia inside of him, changing him to the third generation dragon slayer.

Magic: He is the White Dragon Slayer, third generation. Manipulates Light as he wishes.

Position: Seme

Name: Gray Fullbuster

Apperance:

250px-Gray_Anime_S2.png

"Gray's most prominent feature is his spiky black-colored hair. He has dark blue eyes, and his body is toned and muscular.[4]

After the mission on Galuna Island, he gets a scar on his forehead above his left eye that is partially covered by his hair.[5] He also has a cross-shaped scar on his lower abdomen received from using Seven Slice Dance: Blood Version on Tenrou Island.[6] His member stamp is below his collarbone on his right pectoral muscle and is dark blue in color.[7]

"Gray's mark on his chest and cross-like scar on his lower abdomen

Unlike almost all other characters, Gray does not consistently wear the same type of clothes (that is, when he is wearing some), though he is often shown wearing some kind of white coat.

Still, his most consistent piece of clothing is his necklace, which resembles a sword with a stone in it (this is similar to the Rave Stone in Rave Master), and a metal bracelet and similar chain attached to his pants." (From Fairy Tail Wiki)

Personality: He is mostly laid back, and serious when he needs to be. He constantly fights with Natsu, but truthfully he cares about the Dragon Slayer more than he lets on. They are friends from childhood, and that adds onto his protectiveness for the boy he remembers being small and weak at some points in life. He will do anything for those he cares about.

Small info: His parents and mentor were killed by the Monster Delliora, and then he went to Fairy Tail, not knowing of what happened to Lyon, his old friend. He was later great friends (and a rival in ones situation) to the kids at Fairy Tail. He tried to make it seem as if he was the strongest one there, constantly losing to Erza however. He grew up in Fairy Tail after that, and became one of the strongest there.

Magic: Ice-Make magic (can make anything he has seen once).

Pos: Seme

It was rather irritate early Natsu by Lucy and her all talks about 'How she looks? What should be her hairstyle?...' and stuff like that, which Natsu truly don't understand and hate to listen to them, it was just too much for him so he had to get out of there, thank god that he was seeing with her only when they are on mission or when he goes to invite her on his next mission, right now he was more interest by where was his old rival Gray. He had to admit him and Gray grown quite fondle to each other for the past few years, but too bad that the things right now between and Gray wasn't doing great most of the guys back in the guild knew for their relationship, they wasn't quite happy about it, but they had to admit that they liked to see such adorable couple and most of them was open minded. However Gray was embarrassed by this that he had fallen in Natsu and he loved him so deeply so he hated to speak about it, unless he had no other chance, but he was rather having private moments like kissing, hugging and stuff like that when the two of them was more private however Natsu broke up with him recently he wasn't that happy as once he was with him and right now they was just rivals as they used to be since childhood, but Natsu had to admit that he was still having deep feelings for Gray, too bad that Gray was rather more distant then before, but when it was coming a word about Natsu safety he was right away there and standing in front of him to protect him.

"Where the hell, that bastard Gray went? He is not with Erza or Lucy or Wendy, then where the hell did he go?" Natsu would mumble under his nose rather quite irritated because he couldn't find Gray anywhere. Gray was kinda different lately he was more distant with everyone in the guild and they definitely was quite separated unless they are on a mission where they have to fight together. And Erza as always was keeping a close eye of the two of them to make sure they don't fight or bitching each other.

"Oh, now when I mentioned Erza, I haven't seen her for few days already lately I remember she went on an SS-Class quests without her team. Damn her, I will teach her on a very good lesson when she comes back from her quests, running like that away and doing on her own quest... I though we are more closer team I should probably search for another team." he would say rather irritated by that, he really liked his old team but when he though for a new one he couldn't really think of any other team in which he could match, probably because he was so rebellious he wasn't much wanted in any other team, plus he was setting everything on fire.

Natsu would keep walking down towards the town to the main building of Fairy Tail, oh right they managed to buy back their previous Fairy Tail building with the pool and all changes, which Natsu really hated, but he didn't really had vote in that. However seems like most of the guild members was enjoying this new look on Fairy Tail and they had rather quite fun when they was at the building. It won't take much time for Natsu to appear to the guild front door, as always the guild was full with non guild members just guests which was coming everyday to try Mira's amazing drinks or just swim in the pool, or playing on something from the game part of the building, it was rather irritating for Natsu to see so many people but he always was energetic so he would show big and wide grin as he entered in the guild main court and then right into the bar which was spread inside the main part of the building, where he could sit and lean down his head on one of the tables and try to find to do something interesting or talk with somebody, or somebody will talk with him.

Sting sighed softly as he and Rouge walked along the path leading to the Fairy Tail guild. He had bandages covering most of his face, and his chest was littered with bandages and dried blood. If he wasn't strong enough to keep himself walking, then he would have fainted as soon as they left Sabertooth. Rouge was watching him carefully, almost worried about him it seemed. They had been exiled, and well, quit, after Lector was killed. Fro was upset about it, and buried in Rouge's chest, crying to himself over the death of his friend. Sting had cried himself, but as he had left the guild, he had forced himself to stop.

He felt weak when he was crying...but he had lost Lector, his best friend since he was young. He couldn't help but shed the tears that had began to fall from his eyes. Rouge hadn't argued with him either, having told him it was alright. Honestly, it was Rouge who was bringing them here, to where they could be safe from the others. Be away from the pain...and not have to deal with them at all.

Yet, was it the right thing to go to Fairy Tail for help? Sting sighed as they reached the doors. Rouge slowly reached for the handle before he swung the doors wide open.

Till Natsu was resting his head on the table he would sense suddenly a wrap around his neck, it was cold skin and it was familiar smell as his eyes would widen and he would get irritated "GRAY! Stop that!" he would say quite irritated, slamming the other hand as he would roll his eyes "Wait, where the hell you was ice shit?" He would say making serious and angry look over his face, digging his forehead into the other male's forehead "I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU?!" he would moving a bit backward his head and then slamming it in the other head.

Natsu was rather irritated that Gray was acting like nothing was wrong between them, but there was as always something between them is it going to be that they couldn't manage to seperate the enemies too each other equally or that Gray always jumps in front Natsu trying to protect him on every single small thing it was really irritating for Natsu sometimes but he had to admit that he liked it in some strange way.

"Huh?! Where was you?! I asked you something! Frozen brain." he would say as some fires would start forming around Natsu figure he was rather still angry on Gray for the last job when he jumped in front him so crazily and made Ice Wall to stop a very powerful blaster towards Natsu, Gray almost lost his whole magical power when he blocked this beam, and Natsu was angry that he couldn't jump to protect him but he won't think for himself as well.

"Calm down Natsu!" Gray snapped, trying to keep the mage from killing him in the process. It was getting annoying with how Natsu was acting around him. He had to find some kind of way to deal with it. That was when he heard a small cry and Wendy came running, moving and hiding behind Natsu. His eyes shot to the door where Wendy had been standing only moments before. His eyes laid on the two twin dragons of Sabertooth...but something was different. Sting was not standing well, almost about to fall over. Rouge was standing with Fro buried in his chest, crying. Both of there guild marks were absent, making the two look as if they had run away.

Something seemed wrong.

Rouge was the first one to speak, glancing at all of them, and watching all movements. "We need to talk with Makarov." He said slowly, and almost uncertainly for the blank look he had on his face. Gray narrowed his eyes, and watched them, almost forgetting Natsu.

Natsu would glare at Wendy which just came and hide behind him with tears in her eyes "Owii, Wendy what is wrong?" he would ask a bit worried as then he could smell a familiar scent in the air as his look in the eyes change and burst again in anger making tight squeezed fist, from which start flames coming out as he was ready to jump and fist the scent which he knew pretty well, but then when he saw the two twin dragons like that his eyes would wide up, in worriness, he would notice the cat which was crying in Rogue's chest and The Light Dragon Slayer which was about to fall, but before that happen Natsu would jump towards Sting and catch him before he lose balance completely moving one of his hands over his neck and holding with one of his hands Sting from underneath his arm and around his back and chest as he would start walking forward towards the medicine facility, most of the guild mates would glare at Natsu reaction as they was surprised that he ran so fast towards Sting before they understand that actually he flashed forward to can he catch the guy before falls.

This was so like Natsu even though they just fought against each other and almost killed together, Natsu was showing quite deep compassion towards the Blondie which he was now holding from the side to make sure he won't fall, most of the other guild mates won't appreciate that, but Natsu didn't really care. "Owii Natsu what are you doing?" a voice of a male would spread around the room it was one of the other flame magicians in the guild, it was Macao.

Natsu would let just annoyed respond to Macau "I can't leave even an enemy to fall to his knees when I can help." he would say with rather courage-able voice and help on Sting to get to the medical facility, where he will put him sit on one of the beds sitting almost next to him just that they had a bit distant between each other looking at Sting "Where is your partner?" Natsu would ask with rather low voice he didn't want to upset the other even more, but he looked really bad beaten and he seemed quite weak, which means only one thing that something major had happen.

Sting was annoyed he had to be helped, but he didn't argue at first. His body felt numb from the grief he was feeling. Lector hadn't deserved to be killed. Rouge spoke up slowly, "Lector was killed...he stuck up for us after we lost yesterday...and he was killed." He said. "We were then exiled..." He heaved a sigh, adjusting his arm to keep Fro from falling. "I think that sums it all up."

"...He hadn't deserved to die." Sting hissed. "He wasn't the one at fault, he was the last one that should have been punished." He was getting angry again, and Rouge sighed.

"Sting, calm yourself, you already about killed one person."

"He killed Lector! He got what he deserved Rouge!" Rouge looked at him calmly.

"Yes Sting, and he you do not need to hurt anyone else over it. He is the only one at fault..." The white dragon slayer looked down, clenching his fists, but he was silent. He seemed annoyed still, but he knew Rouge was right inside. Still, he felt so bad for Lector. He was just a bystander in it...

Natsu would follow the two guys conversation as he would sigh softly and look at sting a bit worried but then he would look at Rogue kinda harsh and cold "Master will be back tomorrow he is on the regular meeting." he would say to Rogue as he would stand up look at Sting once more.

"You shouldn't blame yourself, Sting. You could get even worse hurt if you continue to fight, Rogue here saved your life, I would probably do the same thing if I was seen that the odds are miserable." he would say trying encourage the other he didn't like to see him like that.

"Plus, I hate seeing this crying face all over your face." he would say tease and grin trying his most useful way of cheering people up, by pissing them off even more, but showing some affection towards them as well, as then he would glare at Rogue and grab him for the cloths "Owii, you can't stay here! This place is only for the wounded ones! Get your shadow ass, out of the medical room." he would say rather angry that the other self-invited himself into the medical room, he was rather pissed off more that he was so calm even though he just lost a friend.

"Sting, if I was on your spot I wouldn't know my self what to do, I don't know what will happen with me if I lose Happy but I know that I will probably destroy a whole town and still be angry, but knowing it's wrong I would prefer to go out and train somewhere deep in the forest, if you want to I can take you to my place where I used to train when I was angry." he would say with a friendly smile looking back down at the Blondie, he really disliked seeing him like that.

Gray growled angrily as he watched the two interact. Why was Natsu caring so much about there enemy? He had remembered that they had tried to kill each other once before... So why was Natsu caring so much? It was annoying. He grumbled under his breath and sat down, ignoring the fact he was missing his shirt again as he waited to speak with Natsu.

-

Sting blinked, wondering why he was even being helped. He wasn't that hurt, he just felt utterly numb at the moment. Rouge sighed, seeing this, but being shooed out didn't make it better. He grumbled and closed the door, walking off and standing in the back of the guild away from any of the mages. He looked down at Fro, trying to calm him down after a while. He knew Fro was dealing with this as bad as Sting was, no, Sting was dealing with it worse than Fro was. He closed his eyes and tried to think over everything that was happening.

Sting looked at Natsu. "Why are you helping me?" He asked, but he couldn't keep his eyes from looking over the others form, and slowly trying not to smile. Now, close to Natsu, and not mad or trying to annoy him, he could get a good look at Natsu. He's actually kind of cute. Wait...did I really just think that? Sting blinked and shook his head before looking at him again, trying to not let his gaze wander. "So Natsu?"

Natsu would look at the other with his serious look as always as he would then look to the other side to look for bandages to can he change the old ones "It would let bad taste in my mouth if I let you fall a part like that." he would say and look at Sting as his usual big grin would appear over his face he had that special grin as a cat.

"So that why I am helping you, stop complaining." he would say as he would finally find the bandages and return to the other sitting close to him and he start to untie the old ones, from his chest and his face he still had blue marks over his skin but they didn't look that bad, probably they will heal up, but to make sure he would reach up with his finger tips gently and really carefully to few of them which was spreading over the other male's chest and face touching them barely to can he see how bad they was.

"You shouldn't worry about those bruises, I am sure they will heal completely." he would say as he will move his hand backward towards him and start to untie the new bandages which was in his other arm and he would then gently wrap it around Sting's chest and making sure he was careful to don't cause on the other male's much pain, he knew that he is a tough guy, but still he was trying to be gentle in his best way, Natsu won't dare to look much up into the other male's face he was rather more concentrate over banging him with new ties then looking at the other male, but he had to admit that this was somehow quite private and sensual, which was causing for his blush to appear on his cheeks till he was doing that.

Sting stared at the other male for a long moment then, resisting the urge to lick his lips. Natsu was different up close, and...strange almost. He closed his eyes for a moment as the other came over. The soft touches on his chest made him want to take the other and kiss him. He didn't know why, but the urge was strong. He took a deep breath as he felt the touches still. The other was softer than he had seen before. He seemed...it seemed...strange. He looked at the other, watching him. "You are a strange mage, you realize that?" He asked with a small smirk. "Strong, weak, caring, and an idiot all in one. Kind of different...and-" He stopped himself. He wasn't about to say what he had about said. Yeah, that was a bad idea.

He closed his eyes then. "Forget what I said." He muttered, almost annoyed that he had said that. Dang it...

Natsu would blink lightly looking at Sting as he would blush even deeper when he heard the other calling him like that but then he would frown a bit "D-Don't call me weak, I am strong... or I wouldn't beat you!" he would say the last few words teasingly to the other, he didn't knew but he actually was imaging Sting to be little more harsher and beasty, but right now he was seeing more like carrying and loveable person in his own way, he would look up at the other face to can see the bruises there as he would move Blondie hair to the side a little he was once more quite gentle and careful, revealing part of the other male's forehead and cheek and neck, seeing that the bruise was almost gone there he would move a bit more closer to make sure that he wasn't missing some bruise which needed to be bandaged but there was any so he would let the other male's hair to drop once more to it's usual spot, as their eyes would meet each other when Natsu moved a bit backward giving the other place to breath, when their eyes met like that Natsu cheek would cover in even deeper red color seeing Sting from that close the other was rather different, it was like a love from first sight when he was seeing the other from this angle but then he would sneak out of this rather intense moment as he would look right away ashamed and a bit shyly, trying to hide it but it was rather hard, the even more strange thing was that right now he was sitting more closer to Sting then the first time, so he would take right away some distant from the other when he realized that "S-Sorry..." he would mumble rather shy at the this whole odd situation.

"As I recall, I killed a dragon and you haven't, so we're even." Sting responded, watching the boy. The blush on the others face was actually quite cute. It was like he was suddenly drawing him in even more. The touches to his face seemed almost surreal. He took a deep breath when there faces were so close together, he could feel the others breath on his face. They were so close together... Natsu seemed to move back only to move back in front of him. The deeper blush just seemed to add to everything.

Sting had to take a deep breath to keep himself from leaning in. The boy looked so... He couldn't help himself with the thoughts running through his mind. A sorry was murmured by him as well as he leaned in slowly, moving an arm to keep Natsu close as he let there lips connect. It must have been mating season being so close by, but he ignored that fact. In his mind, he knew that his admiration for the Dragon Slayer when he was younger was what brought this forth. Yes, he used to look up to Natsu. He used to love to watch him fight, and hear about him. This had started a long time ago...and now it was just getting better almost.

When Natsu was suddenly drag forward and his lips was pressed and trapped towards the other male's lips his eyes would open wide, feeling the soft taste spreading over his lips, and the smell of the other getting straight into his nose, there was just no way for Natsu to move, instead it was causing him to blush even more when the other moved him even closer for a deeper kiss, Natsu eyes would perk a bit but then slowly calm down and close, as his blush would spread even wider over his face, this scent, this taste he memorized all of it, to very last part, which was causing him to blush even more.

As they was kissing Natsu suddenly remember the younger Dragon Slayer words that he loved to look up to Natsu's skills and fighting style, seems like the blond dragon slayer wasn't kidding about that, but then a thought would come up to his mind more important to this one as this will cause him backward blushing madly and looking to the side as few of his pink strands of hair would drop in front his eyes covering them in shadows "I... I can't do that... S-Sting I... I am sorry..." he would mumble, but even when he said this words he could sense this deep sharp knife stabbing directly into his heart as he would stand and rush towards the exit running to the exit of the guild, Gray would look at Natsu questionably how he was running and passing by him without even notice him and ignoring him as the smaller Dragon Slayer, will leave the guild, most of the guild mates didn't notice that Natsu ran outside which was kind of relief for him.

Sting found Natsu overly cute when he was acting shy about the kiss. He could tell very well this was not his first kiss, so how he was acting was kind of amusing to him. He wasn't to shocked to find that the others mouth tasted strange, but he really ignored that. He kissed him deeply still, and only stopped when the other pulled away from him. He panted softly, watching the other. He felt a small ache as the other ran out and got up then. He winced, about falling over as he suddenly felt every injury he had earned hit him at once. But that didn't stop him from trying to get to the door. He wasn't letting Natsu get away that easily.

-

Gray watched Natsu, blinking and worried. He tilted his head a little as he watched him run, trying to understand why the other was in a rush. Then he growled, and got up. He knew why. Sting had done something. He was going to pay for that. He easily found the other about to leave the medical room and then punched him in the face, sending him to the ground. Sting hissed at the ice-make mage and stood up. They glared at one another before Gray aimed a blow at Sting's gut.

In the whole rush forward Natsu would find himself somewhere in the East Fores of Fiore, as he would drop down to the ground quite tired of running this whole size of place as he would then drop down first to his knees from tiredness and then his whole body would drop down on the grass, panting softly by the whole rush, as in front his eyes the kiss which between him and Sting happened would appear and visual again and again in repeatable way, this will cause the young mage to blush deeply feeling still the taste of Sting's saliva over his lips and his scent still in his nose.

Sting was angry, and as he flipped Gray as he came at him, he growled. He slammed a foot into the others chest as he felt the ice from the other start to take over his leg. He hissed and moved back, slamming the leg down and smashed the ice. Gray got back up, glaring at Sting. "What did you do to Natsu?" He hissed and Sting only growled.

"None of your business!" He responded and moved to hit the ice-make mage.

"Enough!" Rouge snapped at the two before grabbing Sting quickly and pulling him out of the guild. "Go get him before you get in another fight! And yes I know very well what happened so hurry the h*ll up and go!"

Sting looked at the other dragon slayer, his best friend. He heaved a sigh before grumbling and following the scent trail that Natsu had left, moving slowly. He knew that fight could have well opened most of his injuries that were healing. He didn't argue with Rouge. He never wanted to. He knew Rouge well enough to know when the other was right and when he was wrong.

Natsu would keep laying down on the ground, as his eyes was shut tightly trying to shove off the thoughts with Sting kissing him that passionately, as he would grab with his fist tightly the grass and squeezed even tearing some of it, as he could sense the same scent spreading again all over the place, it was him, the blond Dragon Slayer he was getting close, Natsu tried to stand up and continue run but he was to tired so he will drop down once more to the ground.

Sting found Natsu without much trouble. He took a deep breath as he walked over to him, noticing the other was trying to run away, but failed. He moved his arm, wrapping it around Natsu, and slowly pulling him up against his chest. "Stop running, it's very hard to chase you you realize with these injuries." He motioned to the blood stained bandages, but he mostly blamed Gray for that factor. "And two Natsu, I'm not letting you go that easily." He looked him in the eye, serious about this. "Three, you can't say you didn't enjoy the kiss..." He murmured softly.

Natsu felt how the other wrapped his arms around him and pulled him for a tight hug, as he would blush deeply, burying his head into the other male's chest, wrapping his arms as well around the other male's waist too, but then he would feel the soaked bondages with blood as he would look down at them a bit concern and afraid for the other "Y-You... wh-where did you get those injuries?" he would as the other quite worried about him.

"And two Natsu, I'm not letting you go that easily."

When Natsu heard those words his eyes would open even wider as he would blush deeper by this words trying to gulp but it was somehow hard now, when he heard those words, just letting his body use Sting's weight to can he stay up, he was quite shocked hearing this from someone else then Gray.

"Three, you can't say you didn't enjoy the kiss..."

This words made Natsu, whole skin shiver, as he blushed even deeper and buried once more his face deep into the other male's chest shivering lightly in his arms as few tears would drop down from his eyes "I... I can..." he would mumble finally something but quite lowly, "I... I di-" he couldn't continue anymore as he cuddled deeper into the other male's embrace and burying deeper his face into the other male's chest as he would nod in agreement, he couldn't say it, because he enjoyed it a lot, he could steel feel Sting's taste into his mouth, it was unique and affectionate, but was and quite lovely.

"They were already there. Just got into a little fight after you ran out, no worries." Sting replied, though he knew every well he was going to be crippled for a bit if the injuries kept coming back open. He couldn't help but stare at Natsu, smiling weakly. He was just so cute for his own good. He seemed to not want to listen to his words, but he was. He moved both arms around the other and held him close to him. He moved a hand and ran it through Natsu's hair. He was quite shocked to find that the others hair was soft, very soft. From how it looked it would have seemed rough and hard, but it wasn't.

He listened to the words, not minding how the other seemed to cling to him like he was the only thing there. He held him as well, still running a hand in his hair. The nod the other gave him just made the smile appear more on his face. He put his head against the others silently before murmuring into the boys hair. "I'm not the type to want to let you go now Natsu...and it's more than just us that bring us close. I'm assuming you know nothing about mating season do you?"

Natsu eyes would open slightly when he heard that, it didn't talk him much, but seems like the other meant something quite important saying that, he would blush softly when he realized that the other was resting his lips into his pinkie spike hair, and this will cause him to blush even more, seems the other was the type of who pursuing the ones which he loves or want, it was rather possessive, and Natsu was finding this quite attractive, he didn't knew why but he liked to be owned and be possessed by his partner.

His ears would perk, when he came back in remembering the question which the other ask him as he would look down like a child feeling guilty for not knowing something as he would then shrug and look up at the other shaking a bit his head "I... I don't know what this mean?" he would mumble to the other as a respond, he wanted to leave the other alone but his body didn't listen him, it was just clinging more and more into the other male, it was rather shameful situation for Natsu's body not listening him at all.

Sting chuckled softly and looked at Natsu, smiling only a little at him. "Mating season of course, for Dragon Slayers. It's because of the magic we have that we follow the mating season of the dragons. It's close, maybe a few days. Around this time dragon slayers begin to get attracted to another dragon slayer. Sometimes it doesn't happen for a long time until the perfect slayer is near. And from what happened before...I can only think that our senses are going to one another. After all...I really want to kiss you right now." He knew the other wanted to get away from him, but he wasn't about to have that. No, no way was he allowing Natsu to run away from him.

Natsu eyes would open wide, when he heard that about the matching, as he would blush even deeper "B-But we are guys..." he would mumble, looking at the other shyly, if they was a guys why would they feel affectionate to each other "I.. I mean... is-isn't a bit strange... f-for two guys, to-to do it?" he would mumble in shiver when he mention that blushing even deeper, now he didn't want to run away from sting, he even felt more and more closer to him, it was rather strange "P-Plus y-you and Ro-Rogue what about the two of you? A-Aren't you each other matching?" he would mumble wondering looking up at Sting.