((18+)) In Search of Dysfunctional Love ((Freakyfeline x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

rannigai.jpg

Name: Ranmaru Inari

Age: ?? He's incubus and been around a very long time. Looks 21

Hair: Deep purple

Eyes: Golden/yellow

Bio: Ever since he hit puberty he hadn't stopped experimenting with sexual things. After years of having trouble finding partners he made his own bondage club with several people working there as sex slaves. He takes in those who want to learn and those who need slave training. Being highly respected in the bondage world he holds his head high and has a lot of pride.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• freakyfeline

Name: Kaylos

Race: Demon

Hair: purple

Eyes: lavender

Orientation: Bisexual

Bio: Left hometown for personal reasons and now he wonders aimlessly from one place to another. Usually he hangs around pubs and bars looking for a quicky or a one-night stand, he loves playing poker and smoking cigarettes and also loves driving with his jeep. He is outgoing and sometimes too foolhardy which he ends up most of time being slapped especially by women

(will draw a decent pic of him later on XD)

Ran was walking through his bondage house smiling as people were setting up for the show he was putting on later in the week. There were a few live in slaves who helped make money for the place, but it was also sponsored by many clubs. The incubus smiled walking over to a stage in the main hall and looked around. There were couches and tables with chairs set up everywhere. People could show off their slaves here without anyone judging their life style.

The Master turned and sat on the side of the stage, "oh make sure to put out the toy table for the Master's to pick what they want to use." He smiled and leaned back on his hands.

Kaylos just recently got to town and settled for three days in a cheap motel. This night he was going to check out a supposedly bondage club and he was looking forward to check it out - if really exists - He heard about it when he was drinking beer at a bar and it piqued his curiosity so he asked the two who were talking about it, and had been long time costumers of this place. He shrugged as long as he find someone good to warm in his bed, booze and a breakfast the next day it was fine for him - it always had been-

He pushed the double door of the club and walked in surveying around, there were several tables most of which already had been occupied by the clients with their 'costumers' and a stage in front. He took a seat on the far right corner of the room waiting for a waitress to order for some booze.

A waitress came over. Her clothing was different. The maid outfit was wrapped in ropes that caused her breasts to push forward. Her skirt was split int he middle and lifted up on both sides to rest on her hips. The underwear she had could be easily slipped off, "what would you like? The show isn't for a couple hours Sir."

Ran was walking through the room his long hair done up and cascaded down his body in soft curls. His clothing was a tight leather one with many straps. On his hip was a riding crop and random toys. His boots came up to his thighs covering socks that went just as high. He smiled and pointed to a couple things having some people fix the lighting.

He grinned when he watched the lady wearing skimpy clothes. He rested with his back against the chair with one his leg and his elbow on the back of the chair. He was wearing a shirt and jeans with laced boots up to his calf.

'Beer please' he muttered

His attention was soon averted to a glimpse of a young man with purple hair much like his own curled, he watched him pass by

The waitress nodded and smiled as she headed off into the kitchen. The place was filled with men and woman dressed in sexy clothing. The workers setting up were in normal clothing.

Ran blinked as he walked then turned to the man sitting at the table. His golden eyes looked over him as his brow furrowed, "you... who are you?"

Ran raised a brow then smirked, "Ranmaru, or the Master of this club to you." He placed a hand on his hips as he looked him over. "New huh?..."

His grin grew wider 'Master of the club? that sounds interesting' he placed his finger under his chin 'would you like to show me around since I'm a newbie?'

"Well that depends, are you looking to have fun here? Or just watch?" Ran leaned over the table placing his hands on it. His hair fell over his shoulders as he looked at him.

'I am looking for some fun' he said winking at him. He watched his hair falling down his shoulder and he grinned. 'He was quite a catch- he thought to himself. He was liking what he was seeing.

Ran smirked and stood up, "well then." He stepped back and pushed his boot towards him. "Show me how much you want to fuck me. Lick my boot."

He raised an eyebrow like he didn't quite expect it, pushing the logic and his pride to this side, he wasn't planning of backing away now. He leaned forward and stick his tongue out rolling it around the tip of his boots.

Ran smiled approvingly, "good. You'll do then." He turned and started walking to the back. "Follow me." His long hair flowed behind him as he went. He was excited to open up a new world for him.

Ran walked back down a hall. He turned a corner and opened a door into a large bondage room, "to be with me means you'll be my slave from here on out. Or until we get bored."

'your slave huh..' he grinned 'then I'm at your hands' it might be foolish to say something like this to someone he didn't even know but he didn't really care, he was looking for some adventure and it seems like he got to the right place.

Ran smiled and turned around sitting in a chair, "well as my slave unless I state otherwise you must be naked at all times." He smiled over over him resting his chin on his hand.

With out a word he crossed his arms and grabbed the edges of his shirt pulling it up and bent slightly went he pulled his shirt over his head. He threw the shirt on the floor and placed his hands on the zip of his jeans 'maybe some help master?' he said grinning widely

Ran looked over at him, "you haven't earned the right for that yet slave. You have to earn my affection." He stood and walked over to him his mouth inches from the others. "Impress me and I shall reward you."

'like this' he said then leaned on one knee and pulled the strings of his boots and lifted his head, gazing at him sexily as he pulled of his boots and proceeded to the other, not leaving his eyes from Ran. Then he stood up and unbuckled his belt throwing it too on the floor and unzipped his pants pulling both his pants and underwear down.

Ran smiled and looked over his body, "not bad." The Master walked around him looking over his frame. "Not too bad." He reached a hand out rubbing it over his chest.