Messed up Love

gin

A PRIVATE Role playing game by Natari-chan, Gin, and Techno.

Messed Up Love

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

5011121916_1ff53ef29f_z.jpg

怪波 集 (Ayanami Shuu)

A fresh graduate who started to go for a vacation spree at a newly-built country--Rosadonia. Along with this Europe conquest of his, Shuu tries to struggle to search for a decent job despite being a lousy Engineer. Highly inclined with Japanese aesthetics, he's trying to open his mind for a new culture that's why he decided to travel.

The twenty-two year old boy, looks aside, is a man equipped with intelligence yet unlucky enough to be jobless. Shuu's what you call the "rude type", he vaguely remembers proper etiquette when talking with others. He's quite lazy but when working--he's miraculously progressive.

-----------------------------------------

"Fuck this shit." With his native tongue, he cursed. The unlucky Japanese boy was in the middle of nowhere together with his black travel bag. Sitting at the bench near the rotunda while tightly holding his map, Shuu was so devastated. Having no sense of direction, Shuu's disastrous travel was going to start. Though he enjoyed the scenery quite well, the fact that he's lost defies it all. Scratching his head vehemently he gave up. At least he did not approach someone. He hated to converse with unknown people, how much more if they don't speak Japanese?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• 「viviD

• Natari-chan

Cigerette.jpg

William Antonnes

The only heir of the Rosadonia throne, just turned 21. He was born in his homeland, but was sent to Japan for studies when 12 years old. He has just returned from Japan, because of his father's bad health. He's got the sweetest personality and he's always trying to help everyone with anything. He is not very happy or excited about his status of the prince, there are times when he just wants to run away and be like "normal people".

--------------------------------------

"Welcome home, my lord." said the main servant when he finally saw William at the airport. "Thank you. It's good to be home again." Will replied with his usual smile on his face. "But..I thought at least my mother would come and welcome me after coming back after 9 years." William said to the other servants while looking around if he would see someone else waiting for him, except for the butlers. "Your mother, my lord, is very busy and she also needs to take care of your father. She is waiting for you in the palace." replied one maid. "Oh..right...The palace." For the last 9 years he's been living in a 3-room apartment and he didn'd miss the enormous palace at all.

"So, should we go now? Everybody wants to see you again, we'd better not let them waiting." said the main servant after a while. "Y-Yes, certainly." said William, took his bag and went to the car that was waiting for him.

• Like 1

2ujkr3c.jpg

NAME: (Last) Yoshiyuki 吉行; (First) Takeo 剛雄

Filled with spirit, he is a jolly man, always bright and happy-go-lucky. Mischievous and playful, he can be quite childish. Quite easy-going.

He's a confusing person at certain times, you wouldn't know if he's serious or not because even if he is serious, he does not show it most of the time. Intimidating when he wants to, he'll still be cheerful with smiles, mostly likely the same when angered or in rage. He is can be quite deceptive.

Loyal to the core and cherishes those who's precious to him, Takeo wouldn't let anyone get hurt. He is a reasonable man, not quick to judge, knows what's a lie from the truth.

The personal tutor and guardian of the Prince, always by the Prince's side even in his shadows (or corners) to look out for him. He also loves reading books, and always has a book in his hand.

Had a lover once but she died in an illness, making Takeo fear of losing the people important to him.

Cerulean blue stared intently at the book, looking quite absorbed, Takeo let out a small laugh. The book he's reading right now has comedy in it that made him more happy than ever. He was waiting inside the car that the Prince will be riding in.

Takeo was born in Japan but they had to move for his father had gotten the job outside the country when he was 3. Over the years, he was hired to become Prince William's personal tutor and was titled as his guardian.

Of course when the Prince was sent away to the country he was born in, it was expected that he would be tagged along and so he was, it became his job to look out for Prince William and teach the Japanese language. Before 2 years of his highness coming back, he was ordered to return.

You expected that just because he's the personal tutor means that the Prince shouldn't be sent away? Hey, he's human, don't expect him to know everything.

He stopped reading the book, folding the paper neatly, he closed the book. Meh, he'll read it later. He heard the car's door opened. He automatically smiled, giving the Prince a warm look, "Welcome back, your highness William." He greeted joyfully, eyes twinkling. "Sorry that I didn't return back with you but it seems they needed me." He looked apologetic before his cheerful expression came back.

No choice left, Shuu stood up and tried to talk to some passer-by. "Horaaaa--- !" he shouted pointing at the man who seemed to flinched upon hearing his eccentric shout. "I mean, excuse me for a moment sir," he rolled his eyes sideways with his face beet-red. He never said he was a bad English speaker, he was just bad at talking to others. The man tried to calm while looking at him. "Do you know where I can eat a decent meal, Mister?" He tried to ask in the most polite way.

The man then pointed at a certain restaurant, while Shuu on the other hand bid his farewell and gave his thanks to the stranger. Entering the restaurant, he grumbled while looking at the menu.

--Pasta, pasta, nothing but pasta!? As a Japanese man he tried to search for a restaurant that caters food with rice. Unfortunately there was none, only breads and pastas were all over the place. Shuu sat at the table still trying to choose what to eat.

"One Lasagna and this red wine." pointing the menu, he said to the waitress who's eyeing at him quite long. "mitsume tome masu! (Stop staring.)" he mumbled to himself quite annoyed because of the waitress. Shuu while waiting for his order was tweaking at his cellphone since the map wasn't accurate--as he says.

"Takeo!" said the prince joyfully and hugged Takeo. "I missed you so much!" Then William sat next to him, with the happiest smile he's able to do. "I'm so glad to see you again! I was dieing those past 2 years without you. So why did they sent you back? You didn't even tell me. But you know what? I don't need to know. We're together again and that's all that matters."

He just couldn't stop smiling. He was so happy that they were together, he didn't want to go see his mother or father or anybody else. He just wanted to be with Takeo all day.

"So can we go somewhere to eat? I'm starving!" asked Will, with the idea of the two of them in a restaurant together.

He laughed, hugging back before the hug broke as the prince sat next to him. He smiled, mostly to himself. The prince... didn't change the past 2 years he was gone from his side, which he is very thankful for. The prince is still adorable~ Though he wouldn't say that, prince William might sulk.

He tensed, albeit subtly that no one might even notice before relaxing. Good to know that it was alright not to tell. The reason was because it was political issues that the young man shouldn't get involve... or know. He chuckled, eyes warm.

Together again, huh? Yes, they are. It was extremely good to be with him again. Who knows what would happen to him! Takeo wouldn't let that happen though. He will not fail as a guardian and a friend.

"Why of course, anything you want, your highness. I know a restaurant that has the best pasta!" His eyes lit up, quite excited that he felt like he couldn't contain himself. Ah~ The wonderful joys of food~

He told the driver where to go, they drove for a few minutes until they stopped in a simple but beautiful restaurant. He then glanced at prince William, humming as he inspected him up and down before he let out a simple 'oh!' opening the bag inside him, he took a scarf and a fedora hat. He put the hat on and wrapped the scarf around prince William. He inspected him up and down again. Well, he wouldn't be too noticeable. He hummed contently, he didn't want a lot of people staring and whispering at him because he's the prince.

"There~ Now we can eat without getting disturbed." He nodded to himself, that too. He didn't want prince William's peace to be disturbed.

They got out of the car, his eyes suddenly drifted to the left, since he was sideways from the restaurant, he stooped, eyes wide. A bookstore...! Wanting to go but can't, he thought for a moment before his eyes brightened. The bookstore's just in front of the restaurant meant that he could pick books while checking through the windows to look out for the prince, perfect! He voiced out his plan and without waiting for an answer, he patted the prince's head, pushing him gently towards the restaurant door before scurrying towards the bookstore like an excited child.

Ohhh glorious books! The prince could take care of himself from here and Takeo knew that he wanted to be normal for once. He wanted to take care of himself. Besides, he was near the restaurant so it was fine.

As the bell above the door ranged, Shuu looked back to see who was entering. To his surprise he saw a man with a rather odd clothing. With a hat and a scarf covering almost his face, Shuu could not help but stare at the other suspiciously. "Sir, here's the pasta, enjoy your meal." The waitress put the plate on the table and giggled while looking at him. Sure Shuu was quite intrigued as why do girls act in that manner.

He didn't stand in ceremony and started eating his pasta. Twisting the fork, he was somewhat uncomfortable. Shuu then grabbed something in his luggage--silver chopsticks. Shuu continued eating, he could not care less if his been stared for using a chostick. The hungry him ate all of the food quickly. "Seconds, I mean one Bolognose!" He called the attention of the waitress. Shuu did not expect that the pasta from a foreign country was so different from the pasta he ate from Japan back then.

When William entered the restaurant, he noticed that a few people looked at him. He thought to himself : 'Did they recognize me? Oh of course they didn't...How could they? And why in the bloody hell did Takeo left me here alone? Well, whatever, I'll get something to eat.'

He went to sit to a free table and as he walked towards the table, he looked around a bit and noticed an asian boy, maybe of the same age as himself. 'Could he possibly be japanese? I've never seen a japanese foreigner here. ....Well how could I? I've been away for 9 years..'

He contued thinking like that, but right in the moment he took a seat, a waitress was already asking him "So what will you have, young man? We have the best Lasagne here.". William thought for a moment and then replied : "Oh, yes, I'll have that. And some mineral water with it please." He smiled again. The waitress blushed a bit and then walked away.

And it was the asian boy who caught his attention again. 'He's eating with chopsticks! Oh my God, that's so great! ...Wait, why do I find it so much great? And why am I even looking at him like this? I feel like a stalker..' But he just couldn't take his eyes off him.

• Like 1

Books! Books! So many glorious books! This was heaven~! Takeo squealed silently, as if it was raining money - raining books sounds great! If that were to happen, he wouldn't know what to do! (Actually, he knows, it was just too much for him.)

Should I read comedy? Nah, he already has a book of one, must be another genre. Supernatural? Hmm, nope, not in the mood for one. Horror? Booooring. Sci-fi? Hmmmmm, still nope. Action? Nope. Romance? Takeo paused, smiling as his eyes softened. As if he was reminiscing.

He slowly shook his head. Agh, not now. Well, romance it is.

Hmmm... he wonders what's happening to the prince in the restaurant now.

--Crap. Shuu immediately froze, he noticed someone was staring at him. Pausing, he turned his head--looking to whoever was staring at him. To his surprise, he saw "that" weird looking guy who was eyeing at him for a long period. Shuu gave the other the "what-are-you-looking-at!!!" glare. Giving the bad vibes to the other, he turned his head back to his table and continued eating. Was using chopsticks in a foreign land that bad?

He almost had the bottle of wine empty yet he was still starving. "one Saffron," he clicked his fingers and called the waitress' attention. He could swear that the other was still staring at him, but he just ignored it.

--Maybe Eastern foreigners are rare here? He so thought shoving the pasta into his mouth.

'Oh crap, he noticed me!' thought Will and quickly looked down. 'He now thinks I'm some preverted stalker! What should I do? ....Ok, keep it together, Will. You know nothing about him and he knows nothing about you. No need to worry. Just...mind your own business and everything will be just fine.'

"Your order, sir. Lasagne with a glass of mineral water. I hope you will enjoy your meal." said the waitress as putting the food on the table. "Oh..yes, thank you very much." Will replied and started to eat. As he was eating the delicious lasagne, he forgot about eveything. 'Wow, these are delicious! Takeo was right, they certainly do have the best pasta here!' He stopped eating for a minute and thought, where is Takeo anyway? And what's he doing?

Contrary to before, romance wasn't the genre Takeo had picked. It was comedy but it couldn't be helped, it was thanks to the book before that he wanted to read more comedy today. Now here he was, mouth quivering as he snorted a laugh quietly. He didn't want to disturb the other people who were reading peacefully and quietly.

...Snrk. He so wanted to laugh, the book he's reading is so funny! No, no. Don't laugh, don't disturb. ...Heehee.

Ah, wait. The prince! He had to look out for the prince! He returned the book to the original place before looked through the bookstore's window, eyes squinting to see if he could spot prince William. Ah! There! Hm? He was eating pasta. Takeo should go and eat with the prince as well.

Just as he was about to go out of the bookstore, he stopped, eyes snapping towards the side. The cover of the book... could it be?! He walked in stride, so he wouldn't disturb the others if he scurried. He quickly took the book and gaped as he saw the title.

This was the new book that he wanted to read when he had read the preview of the book! Oh joys! It was here! He opened the book and started reading, thoughts of heading towards the restaurant flew out off his mind. This book is his now~

At last Shuu had his full after five bowls of pastas and three bottles of wine. He paid his bill and left the table. As he was about to leave, he kept on glaring at the suspicious looking guy --payback. Acting like a child, he could not help but glare at the other. Stalker or not, he wanted to see what was behind the scarf and the hat. Unfortunately, he haven't seen his face.

Shuu left the restaurant. His new crisis is going to start. Grabbing the map from his pocket, he started to search for a hotel to stay. Walking back and forth without him noticing, he then spotted a decent park. Shuu then thought of his favorite manga, the one with those homeless men who uses a part to nestle for a night. Shuu then sat at the bench, grabbed his laptop and his usual cigarette. Tapping the keys, he then searched for hotels since the map was kind of useless --or he so thought. The cold breeze wrapping at the surroundings send shivers down to his spine, what an unprepared young man to travel at a distant land.

*ACHOOO! Rubbing his nose he continued ignoring the coldness and focusing on his laptop.

When Will was putting the last piece of his lasagne into his mouth, he noticed that the asian boy was standing from his table and leaving. 'Well, of course.. he's leaving. He's not gonna stay here forever, right..Or he's not gonna wait outside and then rape me in a dark corner, right...Wait, what am I thinkig?! This is not how I should think..' As he was wondering like this, the waitress came to take his empty plate away. "I will pay. Oh, and it really was delicious." he said to the waitress and smiled sweetly.

When he got outside, he saw the foreigner sitting on a bench with a laptot on his knees. 'Hmm..he seems lost. Maybe I could go help him...No! Stop it, Will! What are you thinking? .....Ok, first I must find Takeo. Where the hell is that care-free man?'

His smile is wide that the cashier was surprised that his face didn't hurt or that his face didn't split. Of course, Takeo bought the book that he was eager to read slowly. That was the kind of person he is, rather finishing, he reads books in his own pace, slowly to enjoy the continents.

He went out the bookstore, with a book in-hand, he pocketed the book on his left pocket, his right pocket already has his other book inside.

He scanned inside the restaurant, seeing no person with a hat and scarf. He was still smiling but it faltered for a second, inside, he was panicking. 'Where's the prince?! Did recognized him and kidnapped him?! This is bad! This is bad! Bad! Bad! Bad! Oh why did I left him behind?!' Takeo hadn't thought that it was impossible for the prince to get kidnap without causing a scene.

He walked away calmly, still panicking inside. It'll bad if something happens to prince William! His parents will be worried and he didn't want the king to suffer more knowing that something bad happened to his only son. Besides that, Takeo wouldn't forgive himself and be forever drown in guilt.

However, he soon felt relieved for there was prince William who seemed... to be staring at a japanese man, just like him. He raised his eyebrow, why was the prince staring at that person? He was just a tourist. He scanned the man, scratch that, a freezing tourist man.

Shuu was tapping the keys when he noticed up ahead the man with the scarf was there in the park--staring again. Shuu slammed his laptop and diverted his gaze to the man with a scarf. "What do you want?" Direct to the point, he said rudely. The mysterious man was trying to get on Shuu's nerve. Adding to that, another man had appeared and somewhat checking on him too. --Acquaintance of his? In a puzzled state Shuu scratched his head. Keeping his laptop inside his bag, he was afraid that they're thieves who prey for tourists.

--Are the countrymen here that eccentric? probably not. He puff the smoke away from his mouth and started to approach the two of them. Shuu should settle this, if they're harmless then he planned to ask some directions from them.

'Oh my God he's coming my way! ....What should I do? What should I do?' William was so shocked and also kind of nervous, he didn't even notice Takeo standing near him. 'Keep it togehter man! You're a prince, after all! You can deal with this....can't you?'

As the man came near and near, William thought out of nowhere : 'Maybe I could talk to him in japanse! Maybe that way he wouldn't feel so unwelcome here.' And so, with a red face, William spoke to him :

"Oh..gomennasai! I must have mistaken you with someone I know. Hontou gomennasai!"

Takeo's smile twitched, he wanted to laugh at the prince, his expressions were funny! It was obvious that the prince's thoughts were in a conflict of nervousness.

He couldn't keep his laughter for longer when prince William said those words. He chuckled, walking near the prince to put a hand on his head, patting like he was a kid, he didn't keep his eyes away from the man. "Haha, I'm sorry, I'm his guardian, I wasn't with him because I was in a bookstore in front of the restaurant. I apologize that he stared at you, there aren't much tourists like you here in this country, moreover, an asian." He said to the man with an easy-going tone in perfect japanese with a jolly smile.

Shuu gave a light chuckle as he heard the boy's stammered Japanese. HE never knew that the Japanese language he's always speaking was being spoke by a foreigner. --Mistaken,huh. "Ti's ok, pal." He lit another cigarette and stared at the other.

Then the other man approached the both of them, saying that he was his guardian. --Rarity? speak for yourself. as he rolled his eyes meeting the other's gaze to him. Shuu was still suspicious about the two of them. A guardian that is so young looking and a mysterious man on scarf is kind of distrustful. But then again, he needed to ask about a hotel to stay. "Do you know of a hotel near here?" In Japanese he said, looking at his surroundings.

William felt so embarrassed. In fact, he has never felt so embarrassed in his whole life. But why? That man is just a foreigner he met like half an hour ago.

"Do you know of a hotel near here?" The stranger asked in japanese. Will stared at his shoes, startled, for a second and then replied : "Well....yes! I knew this kind of little but very nice and comfortable hotel, about two streets away from here." He said it in a more nervous voice than he meant to.

He looked at Takeo with his 'Help me!' eyes.

Takeo only smiled at prince William, as much as he wants to tease him and leave things to him, he didn't want the stranger to be mad and not only, it seems the stranger is getting suspicious of them. He couldn't blame him, after all, the prince is wearing a hat and a scarf that almost covers his face that makes people think he's suspicious along with him being too young - 24 years old - to be a guardian.

He had put a hand on the prince's shoulder to calm his nerves, "I'm sorry, the hotel that my friend recommended is quite full right now." He apologetically said, expression sheepish before he brightened, "But there's an apartment near that I recommend, after all; I am the owner of the apartment." He winked playfully. That was right, his parents owned an apartment here and passed the ownership to him.

"Oh, no need to be distrustful and suspicious about us. I have no intention of doing anything bad. You can even add the folks here." He added, just to ease the stranger. "My name is Yoshiyuki Takeo and please, call me Takeo, please to be of service." He introduced himself, cheerful and a little bit playfully, putting a hand on his chest and did a semi-bow.

--two streets away?? That's kind of a vague instruction, Shuu then showed his doubtful face to the other. With his notorious no-sense of direction skills how can he know what lies ahead at the two streets? Then the other guy started to explain things, more or like helping the other one. --Did he just say friend? but he did mention earlier that he's the guardian. Shuu tilted his head out of confusion, looking sharply at the two who's somewhat staring at each other.

"K fine, as long as I have a place to stay at night," he stated rudely and put away the cigar he was holding. "The name's Shuu, Ayanami Shuu," he nodded to the man. Shuu was really tired, he wanted to have his good rest. "So where's this hotel located?" He stared at Takeo and stole some gazes at the suspicious guy beside him.

"I don't want to pry but, is your 'relative' okay? He seemed to be---er forget it." Shuu rolled his eyes sideways, grabbing his bag. They seemed to be the type who does not like explaining themselves.

Shuu...what a nice name.

'Am I "okay"? Well of course he thinks I'm wierd, I stared at him like some pervert! Baka.' This was just too embarrassing for Will. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"I'm William. William Antonnes. Sorry for bothering you." He finally said, not too loud, so nobody could hear and recognize him. Shuu's a tourist, he can't know the name of the royal family, can't he?

"I don't know the way," -actually, he didn't even know that Takeo owns an apartment here- "so Takeo, please take Ayanami-san to the apartment. Or if it's too far, we can go by my car." and Will pointed at the car, still waiting in front of the restaurant. He now felt somehow more himself, he wasn't that much nervous. Maybe it was because he had Takeo standing next to him.

Takeo can see that the prince has lost his nerves little by little. "Of course, your highness." He murmured the last, only letting Prince William hear, he didn't want Shuu-san to feel uncomfortable or something. The prince will definitely appreciate being treated as a normal person rather than than royalty.

But that doesn't mean that Takeo would treat the prince without respect or politeness, he still tease though.

"The apartment-" he paused, hesitating a bit as he remembered something, but their new 'friend' needed a place to rest because if he took another, he has to ride at least 2 times to get to a free hotel and the apartment rent isn't high-priced. There wasn't any choice, considering that Shuu seemed tired, "-is close to the castle. We'll show you the way." He ushered the prince to move towards the car knowing that the tourist will follow.

"Pleasure in meeting the both of you," he said nonchalantly. As Takeo stated that the apartment was near the castle, Shuu then remembered that Rosadonia is a country governed by monarchies. "Hmmm a castle, it should be off limits, I guess," he mumbled.

With his Japanese curiosity, Shuu wanted to see the western castle up-close to take some pictures. He liked the beauty of the westernized castles, so a place so close to it might be good. Shuu then followed the both of them inside the car. Touching the insides of it he knew that it was no ordinary car. --Quite the luxurious item....for a commoner to afford. He thought and never knew that he'll be sleeping inside an unfamiliar car slowly.