Fairytail RP (private) freakyfelineXsammuelcoldheart

freakyfeline

Gray was standing in front of the board, looking for a job. There hasn't been any good jobs lately and he was starting to feel his shoulders stiff and his fingers twitching. He took off his shirt as if he was going to prepare himself for the job. He searched through the various papers that were pinned on the wood but he groaned

Nothing

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakyfeline

• SammuelColdheart

"Owii, droopy eyes! You still didn't find good job for us to go?" Natsu would approach him with his usual grinning and playful attitude, he loved to teasie and make Gray angry... that why they always end up fighting, as he approached the other male he would look over his shoulder "Hurry up shabby crystal... we won't manage to get any job with you just standing in front the quest board as Nab..." which was spending most of his time in front the quest board.

A vein popped on his forehead and wrapped his arm around Natsu's neck, nooging his head 'You haven't done any job either you dragon airhead!' he muttered as he rubbed his knuckles onto the pink haired friend

Natsu would make frustrated face with one of his eyes closed as he looked up at Gray "Shuddup lossy ice piece..." he would mumble in frustration as he would push Gray's hand up and off of his head, but then a slight blush would appear on his cheeks, and looks at the quest board seeing the high priced quest and reaching up with his finger tips to it and teared of from the board "Let's do this! We have to jail this guy... the price is 170 000 jewels... here says that he use some quite strong magic like wind pressures and lightnings!" he would say glaring at the male portrait which was painted. "He is cute..." he would say with grin "And wind magic sounds good!" he would say as his grin would grow bigger "Let's go Icy pants..."

he's cute when he blushes

He threw that little intruding thought out of his brain as he watched Natsu taking the paper. He gave him one big pat on the back ( a bit rougher then intended) 'Don't decided everything by yourself you wide-eyed idiot' he took the paper from natsu's hands reading it 'sounds good enough' - hold on a second did Natsu say the target was cute? - his brain must be playing strange tricks - He groaned loudly 'by the way where's your buddy?'

"Happy? He went with the other exceeds on special quest given from Gramps..." he would mumble but then he would remember how the other called him just a moment ago, and hit harshly his forehead into Gray's forehead "Owii konaeru (bastard) don't give me strange nicknames... or I will burn your precious pants..." he would growl lightly and look at Gray with serious look, like they was about to start fight once more 'he is kinda bossy... and quite adorable' he would think this for a moment and shake off his head to remove those thoughts from his head... "let's go... everyone else have their personal stuffs to do... seems like you are the only one from the team with which I can go... unless you want to stay here." he would say with wide green and start walking to the exit of the guild.

'shuddup I call you whatever I want!' Gray muttered irritatedly rubbing the aching spot which natsu hit 'besides if you want to take me on I can take you any time!!' he said cracking his fingers as if he was ready for a fight - forgetting the job in the first place already -

These wizards these days are too hot-headed (XD)

"Owii temme are you challenging me on duel?" he would say as one of his brows will itch a bit, hitting one of his fist in his other hand palm "Bring it on! I am all fired up!" he would say grinning and looking at the cold wizard, as some flames would start embrace him.

'you don't need to tell me twice!' Gray said determinedly as he hit his first on his other palm to create ice. The ice wizard was fired up and ready for a fight...again

Natsu would be the first one jumping towards the ice wizard, with his fiery flamed fist, reaching up for Gray's cheek and sending him backward as his eyes was narrowing "Temme, don't copy me..." he would say with loud growl towards the other.

That send him off crashing on his butt but he quickly got to his feet 'That's my line' he said and ran towards him using his ice to trap him inside of it, but he tripped and fell onto Natsu both fell down to the floor.

Natsu felt Gray's weight dropping over him and pinning him down to the ground as he would blush right away feeling so close Gray's weight, scent and body... he would try to stand up but the other mage was too heavy for him as he would give up soon and keep blushing deeply by the other mage's weight.

He groaned not sure what happened in the split of a moment, but he froze when he realized he was lying on top of him with his hands pinning him down and he was sitting down on his lower body. He felt something tight in his pants

CRAP

(I feel so evil XD)

Natsu would blush a bit more, as he felt that Gray was getting hard "Owii t-temme... move to the side... I can't stand because of you..." he would mumble and frown a bit struggling to move Gray to the side from his body, he was too heavy for him, even though they both was around the same weight... he just didn't knew why but right now he was feeling quite weak like that, with Gray on top of him.

Gray quickly got to his feet and faced the wall trying to hide it. He was blushing a bit embarrassed by the awkward situation, of all the things it had to happen right that time! He ran his hand through his hair clearing his throat 'let's just go' Good thing that Natsu didn't notice.

Natsu would stand up and pat his cloths few times till he cleans them and then look at Gray questioningly, walking beside him and poke him on the back of his neck "Owii, you okay there? You don't sound like yourself.." he would say rolling his eyes, it was so strange for him to know Gray so well.

He coughed and turned around 'I'm fine' he said turning around but then he moved a way. It was just bad enough he had a random hard on, it would be worse if he smells Natsu's hair or skin or even touch him. He was trying hard to act casual. This was going to be a long day

Natsu would grin as he would wrap his arm around Gray's neck pulling him closer and dragging him with him, outside "Let's go, our train is about to leave and I really don't want to wait few hours... because I don't know what we will do till the next train, probably we will destroy the whole town." he would say grinning some more and walking forward with quite happy look over his face.

'Hey let me go!!' Gray muttered trying to struggle as he was ragged on the way out, he felt his heart beating fast. Damn that idiot he thought to himself

"Come on now, stop complaining let's hurry up! We will miss the train!" he would say grinning even more and continue holding the other guy close to him and in a tight hug, he wanted to make sure that Gray won't move slower, plus he kinda liked to be so close to Gray his heart right now was beating so fast he didn't really knew why, just there was something special in Gray.

Gray glared at Natsu but he did not break back from his friend's grip. He could smell Natsu's scent, he tried to concentrate not thinking too much about it. He didn't wish to have an other 'accident' The train was stationed and loading people. 'we're on time'

"Thank god, I was about to flame you to ashes if we missed this train." he would say smirking a bit, and pat gently Gray's naked stomach zone, and continue forward to the train "And put some shirt on or something... don't walk around as some kind of pervert..." he would say grinning a bit and rushing towards the train, but before he enters in it he would frown and make dull look over his face "Oh shit, now I am going get move-sickness I so hate to travel with trains or something like that..." he would say as he would start getting ill only by the though traveling in train, so he would just stand at the entrance without entering.

Gray touched the hand which Natsu had patted 'Really wait where's my shirt?" he didn't even recall that he took off his shirt. The two walked to the train and grunted when saw Natsu stop in mid tracks 'Get in the train before I turn you into a Popsicle'

"No way... I changed my mind... I will run to the spot!" he would say blushing softly of shames because he had such stupid problem with transportation, he always was getting sick when he was traveling with one, so he struggled and he didn't want to get in the train, feeling how he was getting even more sick seeing the train from so close, one of the traffic cop would yell out "Everyone get aboard we are departing!" but Natsu would still struggle, he didn't want to get in the train.

Gray grunted and lifted him up and walked in the train despite his friend will complain. 'I don't to walk it and you wanted to take the train now just suck it up ' Gray muttered irritatedly. He held Natsu so that he wouldn't be able to escape. He placed his hands on Natsu's hips