Rᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴛ✎Sᴛᴀʀᴛ▐ kittypanda x Techno▐ PRIVATE

「viviD

20r2rep.jpg

Name: (Last) Kamiwa; (First) Satoshi

Eye Color: Metallic Gold

Hair Color: Gray

Dislikes: Salty food (but he will politely eat it), His work in a mess state

A very calm person, he is polite. He can be quite strict but easy to get along with most of the times. An intellectual person, he is the kind of man you would rather negotiate than fight for he is an expert at Judo and Karate.

Quite serious, at times impassive and has an 'I don't care as long as it does not displease or in my favor' kind-of attitude. He has a side that likes to tease others, only rarely.

(More will be revealed)

A low grumble erupted from his throat, Satoshi rubbed his forehead, feeling a big migraine coming.

Was he happy? Obviously not.

Was he annoyed? Absolutely yes.

Out of all the teachers, he was chosen to 'change' the once honor student turned delinquent back to his old ways. Why him? "It's because you are suited for this job," They say, "every teacher in this school has failed and you are the only one we could count on." Yeah right (that was sarcastic by the way), they just gave up to easily.

He couldn't even refuse, even the principal agreed to what they said so now there was no way he could do refuse his boss, there was no way out.

He reluctantly took the responsibility. Might as well do it as quickly as he can, the delinquent is one of his students. The brat better ready for Satoshi is a busy man.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 「viviD

• kittypanda

anime-cute-guy-pretty-Favimcom-317664-1.jpg

Name: Last- Nagami First- Shuichi

Eye color: Light brown

Hair color: Blond

Dislikes: Being told what to do and his family.

Has a sweet kind of attitude, he can be quite sarcastic at times when it is un-needed. He likes to cause trouble now instead of being a goody goody like how he use to be. He can be very annoying and loves to act out causing people to laugh. (More will be said over time.)

--------------------------------

A small laugh escaped from a young blond haired male who was sitting in a chair, the classroom was empty and he was told to wait in the room. He just rolled his eyes at the principle and watched him walk away, he then took out a pockey stick out and popped it in his mouth.

He sighed and rested his head on his arms and waited for the teacher to come, all he did was put a tack on the teacher's chair and placed glue on the white board markers. And some how the teacher knew it was him. Shuichi groaned loudly and started to nibble on the treat. He then leaned back in the chair, tilting his head back and let the pockey stick rest in his mouth.

• Like 1

Satoshi pulled out an gold antique pocket watch from his suit pocket, flicking the lid open to look at the time. Ah, 20 minutes has passed after classes has ended. It meant one thing and that's the predicament he is in. He closed the lid and put the pocket watch back to his suit pocket, letting the small chain from the watch hang outside the pocket.

Time to go towards the designated classroom as to where the delinquent is.

He walked gracefully through the halls and saw the principal went out of a classroom. The principal saw him and gave him an acknowledging him with a nod, "He's inside this classroom-" of course he's there, Satoshi bit back the remark. Hey just because he is polite doesn't mean he has not moments like this. "-and told him to wait for you. Well then, I'll be going. I'm counting on you, Kamiwa-san." Mr. Imaguchi, the principal, said his goodbyes and left.

Satoshi sighed, feeling tired all of a sudden, he hasn't even met the delinquent yet and he doesn't want to but he has. Sometimes, he wished he picked another job but it couldn't be helped, he likes being a teacher.

"Now, have to do this quickly." He mumbled under his breath, sliding the door open. His glasses glinted as the sight of a lone student inside the classroom. Ah... this is the delinquent. He remembers the name to the student's face- Nagami Shuichi.

He entered, sliding the door closed before walking towards the podium. He stared at the student with strict cold eyes, both hands laying on each side of the podium, "Nagami-san, yes?" His slight deep voice sounded a little bit gruff, laced with such strictness, "I would like for you to return back to once you were before." For you disturbed my peaceful work, I am displeased. The words went unsaid but it was clear in the way Satoshi frowned, his eyes narrowed behind the glass, metallic gold irises expressing displeasure.

Shuichi blinked a few times before he fixed his posture the treat was still in his mouth he then took it out and rolled his light brown eyes at the teacher. "Uh yeah I'm the only one that I know that has that last name here..." After he had said that he waved his hand back and forth in a I'm swatting a fly kind of way. "Yeah... Yeah whatever you say Sensei..." His light voice said in a sarcastic kind of tone.

Jeez! What's up with these teachers trying to change him back? He hated being the most modeled student that all of the students looked up to... He hated it when people would come up to him and ask to cheat off of him... He had enough and started to act out.

"So... Can I go now? I have to get home and clean the house before my parents get home..." He was getting annoyed right now and he finished off his treat and took another one out and stuck it in his mouth. The expression he wore on his face was bored and irritated.

His eye twitched before he sighed, feeling more tired than ever. Jeez, he hasn't even drank his usual coffee yet! Why was he stuck in babysitting again? Oh right, he couldn't refuse.

This will taking long it seems... He closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose. Great, just great, maybe he really should have changed work even as he likes being a teacher. Why do the stuff he doesn't want to do being handed out to him? Maybe it was his luck... or maybe because fate seemed to be laughing at him. He could feel it.

Wait, he said parents. That's it! "Well then, I'll be coming with you." He said, all of a sudden. "I would like to talk to your parents about your behavior." His plan was to talk to them about their son and hopefully, they'll change him back so he can go back to work without another one weighing him down.

Life is really unfair. Why did it chose to attack now? Excuse him for the language- damn it.

His light brown eyes widened at that he his mouth almost dropped opened... Well almost... He then sat up and slammed his hands on his desk shaking his head violently. "You can't do that!" He shouted at the teacher. His teeth would have been grinding together if he did have the treat in his mouth.

He also knew that he just yelled at a teacher. But no way in hell was he letting a teacher that he didn't even know into his house. It seemed like the gods were laughing at him right now... He sighed and plopped back down in his seat. Looking down at the table with a frown on his face.

If his parents got another call from the school while they were on their business trip then they were going to come back and give him a good tongue lashing along with a beating. Well he was screwed either way... No use in getting out of it...

Satoshi blinked, surprise before his eyes narrowed slightly. What was wrong with telling his parents of his behavior? He was surprised and now suspicious mingled with questioning that he hadn't been annoyed that a student shouted at his teacher.

Could it be? "...Does your behavior have something to do with your parents?" He questioned, frowning slightly. Or is it not? But it seems to him that it is.

He hadn't predicted that this wasn't as simple as he thought it would but then again, this delinquent wouldn't be easy to change. This turned out to be more complicated. He was hesitating or not but it seems that he has to step up, huh?

Because he's a teacher and a teacher must teach the student, delinquent or not.

The young blond lifted his head up and looked at him, crossing his arms over his chest glaring heatedly at him, why the hell would this teacher care where his attitude came from anyways. "Oh yeah I get my lovely personality from them.." He said with a roll of his brown eyes. Man all he wanted to do was go home and sleep... He then got up from his seat and picked up his back pack.

"Well this is going nowhere... So I tell you what... We can finish this lovely chat tomorrow! Sounds like fun right?" He laughed lightly before placing his back pack on and walked passed the podium where the teacher was standing at. "Well see ya tomorrow Sensei..." He waved his hand in a lazy kind of way before heading over towards the closed classroom door.

A brat. Why the hell did they make him babysit a brat? A disrespectful brat. Tch. He contemplated if he should just stop since it was hopeless but then he would be like those teachers who easily gave up. Well, he wasn't like them and will never be.

He snapped out of his thoughts, lips twitched as if he wanted to scowl at him but refrained, letting the calmness flood his being, diminishing any thoughts of teaching this student the hard way, it wouldn't do good if the kid wouldn't go to school due to injuries.

Do you think you can get away from me? "Hold it right there, young man." He reached out and grabbed the student's back of his neck and dragged him away from the door. "I have not yet dismissed and will not dismiss you until we are done." He shoved the student on a seat near the podium lightly not roughly.

"Now, explain as to why you became a delinquent, hmm?" He had put a hand on the desk, the other hand resting on his hips, eyes drooped but narrowed to the student, slightly lowering himself to get closer to the delinquent, maybe to intimidate him? It felt like they were in an interrogation or something.

Shuichi was shocked when he felt the teacher grab him like that and shove him to sit down, he blinked a few minutes at him in shock before he glared at him and got over his shock quite quickly. He leaned forwards as well and gave him a small smile he was leaning on his folded arms.

This was going to be fun... "I could get you fired for touching me like that..." He spoke lowly his eyes glimmering in a dangerous yet playful type of way. "And besides..." He leaned forwards even more as he whispered in a low voice, his face was inches away from the older mans. "Why would I tell you? You wouldn't care!" He said in a low growl before he sat back and crossed his arms over his chest glaring heatedly at the man.

Why would he care? Nobody cared why he decided to act this way... Man did he hate this school and everybody in it..

Satoshi only raised an eyebrow, not actually impressed. "Why, do you think someone would believe you? They already know that you're a troublemaker and that means they don't trust you, even what you say." It was true, no one would believe him. He became a delinquent, it was not impossible that he'll stoop to lying.

"I do, because I'm a teacher. A teacher must care for the well-being of his or her students." They were basically like guardians, only they teach and guide them what was right. That's what being a real teacher was even though Satoshi wasn't like that.

He wouldn't care if something happens as long as it doesn't involve whatever trouble they brought to him and also as long as it doesn't mess up his work. Just like now. It doesn't mean that he really really didn't care. It was obvious that this kid had his reasons and he was reluctant to get involve with whatever drama he has in sleeve, he wouldn't give up.

He was a teacher.

He wasn't like others. And it also seems that he has no way out but it doesn't matter anymore. This kid needed someone to guide him to the right path again, no matter how much he protests.

"I don't care why you became like this," He said, telling the truth, "but it doesn't mean that I should ignore the reasons. I'm a teacher, a student like you are the reasons why there's teachers in the world."