Royal Treasure [Cere x SammuelColdheart]

cereflame

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Jari Mil

Background:

Jari is a war orphan. He was found in the battle field, an unknown child and taken in by an army captain who had been thankful to have been spared from a royal mess of a war. That was twenty years ago.

Fast forward and the war-orphan is now an army captain who had risen through the ranks, partly because of his bravery and ability and partly because of his adoptive father's good sense and advice.

Five years ago he had unwittingly saved the life of the king. As a reward or punishment, depending on who you ask, he was appointed as head body guard of the His Majesty's younger brother; a role he had taken reluctantly. But that was then, this is now.

Jari had just been in the barracks, inspecting the members of Prince Caleb's little troop of guardians. As captain, he made sure that each man stuck with the weapons training, especially now that the palace is getting ready to receive some foreign royal personages. He wondered how Caleb felt about that. There were rumors of a royal wedding and that didn't sit well with Jari, not at all.

Nodding at the two soldiers standing guard outside Caleb's quarters, he knocked three times before entering the outer chamber - a simple sitting room. It was empty. From there he knocked at Caleb's bedroom. "Your highness, it's Captain Mil. May I speak with you, my lord?"

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cereflame

• SammuelColdheart

smokinghotnarutoguysani.jpg

Name: Caleb Wilson

Background:

Caleb have been chosen to be the next crown prince however his brother was blood thirsty and he wanted the power which his brother should have, so to dodge diplomatic problems Caleb agreed to give up on his rightful spot, even though his brother do good job for now, he is a good ruler, however if something happens to his brother Caleb was suppose to be the next heir of the thrown, for which many people look forward.

Caleb have been always the favorite son of their father, which passed away few years ago, but before he pass away, years ago he was saved by a young warrior who wanted to become a Royal guardian with honor, the king agreed to that, giving the most important task in his life, since the warrior was 16 years (10 years) he was assigned to protect the prince, and keep him safe, making sure that nothing will happen to him, Caleb back then was just a kid 14 years old, just getting into the teenage ages, he shown quite big attraction towards his bodyguard, because he always have taken care for him and beside that he always was his best friend, so Caleb have Jari as his best friend since they met and grown close to eachother.

However his brother decide to marry him finally for a woman, to can they continue their family tree, beside that his brother already married for a princess of kingdom with which their kingdom made peace to eachother, the country was going in it's best light, the only thing which left is for Caleb to marry as well, have children and so on, however Caleb's wife was already decide by his brother Mathews, but seems like Caleb is not happy with this decision, but even so he will marry for her for the good of his country.

It was already afternoon when he heard someone talking in front his gates, he could swear that he was feeling as in prison, but for his sake his brother was there "Caleb, you should really think about wife or a half in your life. You need to leave something behind you..." his brother told him, quite worry about Caleb, however seems like Caleb didn't give crap about it 'Why should I even give life, which will be unhappy and my child will feel like in prison here, like I do... I want to be out there, adventuring here and there, fighting and stuffs like that... I don't want to sit on some golden throne having everything which I want and spoil my self... I am not such person I am free soul.' he would think to himself as he would clench a bit more tighten his fists.

"I don't really care for this right now brother, plus you already have wife and you are expecting child with her, why do you even need me here... you know that this is like a prison for me, I would prefer to be out there fighting or adventuring something which don't includes this stupid spoil life!" he would say as his brother would approach him and sigh softly wrapping his arms around his brother hugging him tightly "Caleb, you should really think for your happiness and your heart... not just for the fun of this life." his brother would say as someone would knock on the door three times and enter, Caleb eyes would widen as someone entering like that in his room without even waiting for his respond, who is stupid enough to do this when his brother is here, but then when he saw the familiar face Caleb would gulp softly and relax 'It's him... of course... he don't really care about such things.' Caleb would think to himself as his brother would let go of him right away "You should really think for what we spoke Caleb, think for your heart and your happiness, and if you want so much to adventure then go, but I want you to take with you... your guard... or you are going no where." he would as then he would look at Jari and smile warmly nodding a bit and leaving the room.

"Hey Jar..." he would mumble and wave to his friend, it was amazing how Jar for such short time he got to such high places to even become a Royal guard, it was really amazing, and his experience rule all over the place, rumors and stuff like that, Jari Mil was currently the strongest warrior with which their kingdom posses, and he had fought for such glory as the one which he had now.

• Like 1

Jari was surprised that the king was there and made his apologies, though all parties knew they were a but empty as the soldier found royal protocol stifling and sometimes, silly. He opened the door for the king, bowing as his charge's brother gave further orders to ensure that Prince Caleb is always attended. "Ah, I'll personally see to that, your majesty." Jari smirked at the king and rolled his eyes at the prince once the monarch had left the prince's chambers.

"What have you been up to now Caleb?" he asked, fondly mixed with exasperation. "The king never visits your personal quarters, so you must have done something to warrant the king's visit?" Jari knew he was fishing for details, but the devil was in the details.

He approached his charge, who had also become his friend - in ways that a royal prince can be friends with a poor soldier. He tugged one long black tress, "I hope he didn't tell you to cut your hair."

Caleb would chuckle and shake a bit his head "Nope not at all, he were here because he is worried for my love life, he thinks that I need to find my half and go out with her, he even made prom for me and few princess in the nearest kingdoms, he says they are nice and friendly..." Calbe would mumble and roll his eyes a bit unsatisfied by his brother decision.

"What do you think Jari, should I get marry or something like that already? I mean who expect something from me... for future I am pretty sure my brother will be more then enough for the whole kingdom, the kingdom don't needs another king." he would mumble and roll his eyes once more looking outside through window.

'Well, the king is only being a busy-body because the queen is just too pregnant to fuck," the soldier said as he gave Caleb's hair a final tug. "Don't cut your hair, that's the only thing good about you," he teased. "You hate parties, you have a non-existent love life and now your brother is giving you a ball. To marry you off," Jari snarked. "He must either hate you or he doesn't know what to do with you."

But seeing his charge mull the possibility of marriage, "I'm sure ladies who want to be princesses are a dime a dozen. Have you never thought of marriage Cal?" He pulled the prince away from the window, "Don't stand too close to the window." Tugging the prince's hand gently towards the sitting area, "What is it that you want? That's the only question that needs answering. What will give you happiness Cal?"

Caleb would blush softly when the other was playing with his hair like that, as he would grin then "If I have to be truthful I don't know what I want, but I know one thing for sure... that I don't want to be closed between four walls with one window in the middle of the third or something like that..." he would mumble looking around as he felt he was dragged by Jari to the sitting place, he would blush once more but then he would grin.

"The only beautiful thing, really? Don't make me show you my soft clean skin, then we will see is it just my hair or is it and my body." he would tease his guardian, and grin once more, looking at Jar. Jari was always this kind of guy who could reach up to you, and enter into your world like earthquake, to shake it so good that to make it good in the way you like it, he was everything for which one woman would wish for "And what about you, Jar have you giving any thoughts about that? Being married having kids and stuffs like that?" he would ask his humble guard and smile a bit.

Oh I know about your soft pale skin and your soft warm body, Jari thought though he never voiced it aloud. Caleb permitted him certain liberties and informalities that the soldier sometimes gave in to the hope that there was something more between him and his charge. But he quickly tamped down the thoughts. Those were impossible dreams.

He pulled the prince's smaller and softer body against him, wanting t give comfort as the younger man spoke of freedom. To lighten the mood, he teased Caleb and his incessant blushing, but stopped when the prince asked him about marriage. "All soldiers who have seen battle want a place all their own, a home of their own. I never thought of marrying a woman and like my own father did, I think I'm better off adopting orphans like myself rather than siring another child."

He started playing with the prince's hair. "I love your hair, promise me never to cut it?" he asked, amber eyes all solemn and earnest.

Caleb smiled when he felt the familiar warm embrace of protection as he bury his head into the other male's necked and chest, he loved to cuddle in his guard hands, he felt so warm and protected like with no one else... even his brother couldn't make him feel like that in his arms, he would wrap carefully his arms around his guard and hug him back tightly.

"I don't know, I am just not so into love-dovey stuffs... I prefer to fall in love in someone and marry him no matter who she or he is, then having unhappy decision and life... through my living... so yea... I am not interested by that, but my brother don't understand that, at least not yet...." he would mumble into the other male's chest and he would keep burying his head deep into the other male's chest, to can he cuddle more into the other male's embrace.

This was what felt right, Caleb against him soft and yielding. Head on his chest, warm and safe while Jari's arms held the prince. But Caleb was a prince, he ruefully thought and then his charge's words penetrated through the haze of contentment.

"...fall in love in someone and marry him..."

He knew what it meant as he kissed Caleb's head, breathing in the familiar scent of the prince as he gently thumbed the lines of the other man's neck. So delicate and soft, he thought. "I could break you easily," he muttered against the prince's flowing tresses. "You are too precious Caleb," he murmured, "to be passed on to someone who doesn't know or love you."

Jari traced the soft line of the prince's jawline, "Still haven't promised me you won't cut your hair." Then he playfully tugged a lock, pulling the prince's head until they were both looking at one another. "Promise me..."

Caleb would smile a bit as he looked up at the other male "Heh, well I promise you that... that I won't give my hair so easily unless the stuffs changes and I have to do it..." he would poke his guardian's nose teasingly, the connection between Caleb and Jari was different one, anyone could notice that, Caleb was acting cold with the others and he wasn't that friendly but when Jar is on the line or in the room, Caleb had this strange warmth fulfilling him making him weak against his guard, and seems like Jar enjoyed that... till they were kids Jar always was the stronger one even when Caleb tried to play with the others and they bumped on him... Jar was always the one standing in front Caleb saying to the other kids to leave him alone.

The connection between Caleb and Jar kept growing stronger and stronger... through the years and right now Jar was the only one who knew Caleb to his roots, Jar was the only one knowing everything about Caleb, from the smallest thing to the biggest one "Now now, it's time for bath! You smell like sweat... seems like you've trained again a lot." Caleb will say it teasingly and smirk a bit standing up, but Caleb was hiding one thing for sure from Jar, he loved how his guard smell even when he was smelling like sweat... it was like a drug for Caleb, he loved his guard scent no matter was he clean or not... he always had this unique scent in him and probably he would recognize Jar in the most dark place on the world only by his scent. Caleb would smile a bit as he would reach for his 'friend' hair and messed it up a bit "Let's go, I was about to take bath anyway... you are coming with me, after all you are my personal guard aren't you?" he would say teasingly once more and wink to Jar to tease him more, turning around and start walking towards the Royal Baths which was at the under ground levels of the castle... there was no one most of the time there, unless if the king is taking his bath or his brother Caleb, other then the two of them there was like 5 people or so... which was making sure to keep the place clean and the water hot through the whole time.

Jari had known the prince since they were teens when his adoptive father was assigned as a royal guardian to the old king. At 16, he was already training to become a soldier and by the time he was twenty he was good enough to become Caleb's personal guard.

He laughed, lightly kissing the prince's hands as they both stood. The soldier knew that the prince liked being around him, acting freely and speaking his mind. Caleb was affectionate, overly sometimes when they were alone together and there were times Jari had to masturbate after being with Caleb. The feel and scent of the prince was just too much for his libido. Sometimes he would fuck a willing man or woman, grunting out his pleasure as he pinned them down roughly with hands and cock - imagining it was Caleb he was fucking.

"Ha, you just like ogling my body," he lightly teased the prince as they went down to the royal baths. "Or rather, you just like it too much when I scrub you down. I'll even give you a massage," he added. The baths were empty except for the attendant who discreetly disappeared when they started disrobing. "You should be the one to give me a massage. Training the young 'uns is hard work you know," he said as he went into the cascading waters to scrub off the sweat and dirt of the barracks.

Caleb would chuckle softly, even though they always teased each other sexual or any close to this, they actually have never had any sexual share, but if Caleb had to be truthful he have been imaging to do it one day with his guard it was strange because the two of them were, males but seems like Caleb wasn't bothered much by it.

"Well, what can I say... I enjoy the view of you... naked." he would say smirking a bit, he loved to tease a lot his guard sometimes he even played with him, giving massage or teasing kiss or something like that, but this was all about the fun, and Caleb knew that Jar had nothing against it, he was agree for Caleb to do whatever he wants with him... but Caleb was always careful, whenever comes to such delicate moment, he always managed to turned around and escape from it, or he gets interrupt by his brother, because his brother was coming around the same time, every time when Caleb and Jar was taking bath. Yes his brother knew that Caleb's personal guard is taking bath at the royal bath, but he didn't had anything against it, he even was approving it.

"So, I see you want someone to clean up your back... I will do it, I don't mind." he would say with a soft smile as he would walk to the change room, where he could take off his cloths, and get one towel to wrapped around him. When Caleb entered inside the change room, he would start to strip down his cloths, there was one unique mark of Caleb's body for which only Jar knew, he had it since his birth, his mark was just beneath his head on the back side of the neck, hided behind his long silk black hair, which was good enough to cover it, Jar was the only one who knew about the mark, and Caleb's mother and father, seems like his brother didn't knew about it.

Caleb have always had this soft, clean and creamy skin, spread all over his body, his eyes was perfect match with his hair and his skin color, they were blue as the night sky... plus his eyes was somehow strange they had dark spiral line which was surrounding his whole eye, then his blue color and his iris... seems like his eyes was something like magical one... fulfill with mystery and double more uniqueness many people knew that, and probably this one of the main things through which Caleb was different then the others, the High Priests said that those eyes are weld by a magical creature, a human being with great magical power in him, but no matter how many times Caleb tried to practice Magic or something like that, it's just never worked out.

"Come on, Jar. Are you going to stand out there through the whole time, get in and take off your armor and cloths you can't bathe with those stuffs on you." Caleb would say leaving the door open for his guard to enter till he was still taking off his cloths, he never was ashamed from Jar, they have always taking bath together since Jar became Caleb's personal guard, so Jar knew Caleb's naked body, at first when the two of them was taking bath together the one who was quite ashame was Caleb actually, not Jar. Jar once more have proven him to be stronger then Caleb, even he was the one who took off Caleb's cloths and learn him to not be ashamed by his body.

Jari had taken off his leather underarmor and the woolen clothes of daily use. Unlike the prince, he didn't cover himself with any towel as he strode into the baths. He always looked at Caleb, the soft pale skin and the silky hair. He always had to touch Caleb. But most important, the most precious to the soldier was the innocent and loving smile from his prince. When they were together, they would always share secret smiles filled with feelings they could not express.

The royal baths were a luxury, the main pool which was always kept steaming hot and could easily hold thirty men. Then around them were several little pools, some with hot steaming waters while others were tepid or cold. There were also several marble benches for those who prefer hot and cold steam and even massage tables in case a member of the royal family wanted a massage from a bath attendant.

There was also the cascading shower by the side, it was here that Jari went to scrub off the dirt and grime before he would wade into the perfumed waters. "Come on," he beckoned to Cal. "Join me," he said as he started to soap himself.

Caleb would blush softly when he saw how the other took of his cloths, and not caring to take towel, revealing his whole body naked, but he would shake his head and come back to his senses, looking at the whole bath, as always it was empty at those hours, people was coming here, after 4-5 PM, and now was just 2 PM, there was time for them to be completely alone unless his brother decide to interfere.

The most interesting thing about Caleb's family was that his Brother knew for the special connection between Caleb and Jar, they was quite close to each other and he knew that he can count on Jar to save his little brother and keep him protected no matter what, there was and something even more interesting Jar have never taken orders from anyone else but Caleb himself, seems like he was listening only to Caleb, and whenever Victor was giving him orders, even though he was the king Jar have never listen to him, he was faithful to Caleb only, many of the other guards and knights was angry about that, but the true was that actually they was jealous from Jar to being in such high places and understanding with the prince so well... and that he is the only one close enough to him, Caleb have closed for everyone else except Jar, however even though Caleb was a bit cold Prince, many of the villagers and at least 80% of the Royal Guards love him as their ruler and they would prefer for him to be their king then Victor, however Caleb was really the rightful heir of the throne but he decline this title and gave it to his brother, saying that he don't want to be a King few of the people hated him for that, but soon as his brother got on the throne, he was really good as a ruler almost good as Caleb.

When Caleb heard his guard calling to join him, he would blush even more, looking to the side with soft and shy smile, he will then approach his friend taking the brush from Jar's hand and start running it through his guard smooth but a bit rough skin, which was typical for a guard "You smell on wood... you should really take a new armor from the armory... we have good metal ones... plus they will protect you more, please promise me you will get one after we finish here. You know how much I think for you, when you get to the Armory tell them that I gave the order to take new and better armor, I am sure they will not oppose me..." he would say as he would lean forward with his nose and place his head to rest gently on his guard neck and his nose on his shoulder smiling at the familiar scent which the other had, he would make sure the clean his guard back quite well, even though they couldn't had a relationship or at least for now only Caleb was declining it he always had the need to touch him, or hug him, or take one soft deep inhale from his familiar smell.

Jari felt more than saw Caleb's blush, his prince was so innocent. Smiling, he turned his back to the prince so the latter could brush off the grime from the guard's back. "No need to worry," he told the prince when Caleb started worrying about him again. "I only use the leather underarmor when training the newbies," he said. "Your brother gives his soldiers the best armor and I don't have plans of dying on you."

The soldier felt himself stirring when Cal pressed his lips against him. The innocent touch seared against his flesh. He wanted to take Caleb, pound into him and pour everything inside. He took lungfuls of air, trying to calm himself down. He had been hard before in front of the prince when they bathed together, especially when they first hit puberty. But now more than ever, the soldier wanted to do more than the innocent touches they shared.

He took a washcloth, turned around so Caleb was touching his chest. "Your turn," the soldier said as he soaped the cloth and started rubbing the cloth on the prince's neck and shoulders. "What have you been doing this morning? i checked the royal secretary and he could not give me details."

Slowly, he rubbed the prince's chest and arms. "Turn around," he said as he started washing Caleb's back,

Caleb would smile hearing that his brother have took care for the main force in their kingdom but then when he saw his guard hard more then ever before he would blush even more looking to the side as he would drop without he noticing the washing cloth down to the ground, and then when he heard his guard to tell him that it's his turn now to clean him, he would gulp and look to the side more ashamed but he never really struggle at such treatment unless is someone else then Jar.

"Khmm... s-sure..." he would say as his blush would keep growing, he could feel how the other was brushing the washing cloth carefully down through his soft and sensitive skin, he would move to the side his head and tilt it a bit to the side when he felt that his guard was cleaning his neck, he would close his eyes and smile at the feeling, and then when his guard said:

"What have you been doing this morning? i checked the royal secretary and he could not give me details."

He would sigh and smile calming down now a bit his intense blush and hardness "Nothing special, really... just spending sometime in the garden behind the castle, I was going to go in the forest, but my brother stopped me before I step outside the walls, saying that he will not let me go anywhere without a guard... I said okay I will take someone but he said no, and that he wants you to guard me... and he drag me back into the castle... and into my chambers when we spoke then about this love-dove stuffs... and you entered." he would say as he would smile at Jar "Seems like he trust only you as my protector..." he would say and smile, 'Even though I think the same, that you are my only guard...' he would think to himself as he would look to the side.

"Turn around."

When he heard his guard telling him like that to turn around this will cause another light blush over Caleb's cheeks as always Jar was a dominator in conversations in battles and in fights... he had admit that he liked that, he even more liked that Jar was ordering the prince himself and he wasn't afraid of anything... and there wasn't really a reason to be afraid of something, Caleb would never hurt Jar or send him to prison for disobeying till if it was someone else he would probably be harsh and send him away or in prison depend of the order which he dared to say on The Prince. Even though those titles wasn't really working between Caleb and Jar, conversations they had bigger privileges to each other.

The prince's skin was so different from his, soft and smooth. The muscles too as the pliant flesh gave in to his rubbing, so unlike his own hardened muscles. He was enjoying this private time, as if nobody existed but the two of them. The soldier would even intentionally rub his hand and caress the prince, taking each opportunity to be closer, any which way he can.

But Caleb's words hang between them.

I was going to go in the forest, but my brother stopped me before I step outside the walls...

"What?" anger marred the quiet time they were sharing as he grabbed the prince's shoulder. The soldier's body was tense with anger. "How many times have I told you Caleb, you are to never leave the castle without me. The king was right and if I had been the one to catch you going off without me or an escort, I would have spanked you."

He took the prince's chin, raising Caleb's head so their eyes could meet. "Do you realize what could happen to you. It only takes one instance of carelessness, one mistake and you could be dead. NEVER," his voice was shaking with suppressed emotion. Calming himself, "NEVER EVER LEAVE WITHOUT ME. Send for me if I'm not around. Caleb," and with his suppressed emotions he hugged the prince. "I'm here, I will always be here. Always. If anything happens to you, it would destroy me."

In the same way that when you marry, it would destroy me. But this thought he left unsaid.

"Do you understand Caleb?"

Caleb's eyes would wide up as he saw how angry Jar was, it was for first time ever when Jar was showing so big and deep emotions towards Caleb, telling him to not leave the place without him he would blush deeply as he would try to cuddle in Jar's embrace but then his head was lift up by the chin to can his eyes meet with Jar's eyes as his blush would grow and he would nod softly.

"O-Okay... sorry about that... I just feel like in prison here, but okay I won't think to leave without you anymore..." he would mumble as his eyes was meeting the other male's eyes and then he would blush even more and slowly move to the side his head to can he escape this strict look over him which Jar gave him. If it was his brother or someone else... he wouldn't care much but when Jar was talking to him, he almost never disobey to his guard words or orders, may be because he would place even his life in Jar's hands, then to can he calm down Jar, he would wrap gently his arms around the male's waist and hug him tightly by cuddling into him, and resting his head underneath Jar's chin, leaving Jar's chin to rest on top of his head in the silk black hair.

"You know that, I don't like to worry you... don't be so angry at me I can take care for my self and even fight if I have to..." and here it was coming again the prince's strong personality even though if we face the truth his personality was strong but his emotional side and his physical appearance wasn't that strong at all... he was weak in fights, but he never shows it, he always pretend to be strong even though he is quite fragile.

Jari relented, feeling embarrassed by his show of anger in front o the prince. He felt the prince embrace him, cuddling close as their naked bodies gave warmth to each other under the cascading hot waters. "I know you can take care of yourself," he said with feigned calmness though the thought that something could have happened to Caleb that morning if not for the king (even if His Majesty bore bad news) frightened him. The soldier became aware for the first time of the deep immensity of his true feelings for the prince.

"I know you can take care of yourself," he said as he pushed away the prince from him. He had become aware of the prince's naked body and his erection grew harder. Their bodies so close, his eight-inch cock was rubbing against Caleb's belly. "After all, I did try to teach you self-defense. We'll have lessons again in the mornings," he added as the soldier briskly washed and soaped the prince.

"C'mon," he tugged the prince's hand, after rinsing and walked towards the baths. "This one smells good," he said as he slid on the hot perfumed waters. He extended a hand towards the prince, to help Caleb down into the waters.

Caleb would blush deeply as he felt how his guard member was brushing into his belly, he felt a bit hurt when he pushed him, but then he calmed down, and continue washing himself as the guard was doing mostly the main job, his blushed grown, then he felt how suddenly he got dragged by Jar, towards the bath as he would sigh softly.

"There is no need to start the trainings again, plus soon the female which was chosen for my wife will be here tomorrow morning so I won't really have time for practice." he would mumble as he was dragged towards the baths, he noticed that Jar entered first because mostly he was the one who was dirty and all that... so he was mostly the one who needs the bath not Caleb, he would look at the hand which was moved towards him for a help to enter, he would smile at Jar, he was always such gentleman, especially if Caleb was the one with which he was, he always was taking care for him, will he drag him to the table to can he eat or even take him over his shoulder and bring him against his own will, or he will open doors or pull a chair to sit, Jar was like the perfect guard and boyfriend even though they wasn't something like that, he would join to Jar in the bath as he would take the most closed spot to Jar as always, keeping Jar close to him or making sure he was close to Jar, as he would place his elbow on the edge of the bath pool to can he rest his back on the wall behind him, looking from the corner of his eyes at Jar and smile.

Jari smiled at the prince, Caleb looked so cute when he was blushing and he was always blushing when he was with his bodyguard. Almost like a girl in love....Did he dare think that Caleb felt more for him, thought of his bodyguard more than as best friend and more as a lover? Something happy burst in the soldier's chest. But then Caleb mentioned the royal fiancee.

Scowling, he moved away from the prince who was sitting beside him. He made it as if because he was stretching his arms, not wanting to hurt Caleb's feelings. "She's coming here already? I thought you will be choosing first, not that a choice has been made already."

"I though the same, but my brother came to my chambers today to say this 'little' surprise, well I told him that I can't marry for someone without loving him, so she will have to leave with a broken heart." he would say a little and serious, this was this part of prince which was showing determination that he won't go under the laws, he would clench himself lightly his fist as he would sigh and tried to calm down a bit, he would notice that the other moved away, he would feel somehow hurt when he saw the other get his distance, he didn't like that... that Jar was taking distance from him.

"I wish to be with someone who I love, no matter who he or she is, but to know that he or she owns my heart not just because of some royal bullshits..." he would curse under his breath but loud enough for his guard to hear him, as he would then sub down in thoughts, his face was obviously showing a lot of sadness coming out from him, and his arms was resting in front his chest crossed as he was looking to the side quite worry.

Jari saw the look of hurt in Cal's face and he went over beside the prince. He felt the conviction in Caleb's words and knew the kind of man the prince was. When the prince started talking about the person he would be in love with, Jari knew that only a person of nobility and status was worthy of the prince. But before that, before his prince marries, they could still have this.

He sidled towards the prince, "I will always be with you. Wherever you go, I will follow. But sometimes, there are sacrifices that must be made." Putting an arm around the prince's shoulders, he cajoled the prince to enjoy the bath. Gently pulling the prince towards him until Caleb's head rested on his chest, "Let's visit father this afternoon. Since you wanted to go into the forest, I'll bring you with me. Since he retired, I don't see him that often."

He looked at the prince for an answer, very much tempted to kiss those soft lips. He bent down to lightly nip Cal's ear, "You'll enjoy the riding."

Caleb's would blush as the other approach him, and he would blush even more when he was pulled towards him and let his head to rest on Jar's chest, he would wrap gently his arms around the other male's waist hugging him tightly and quite closely like he didn't want to ever leave Jar.

"Let's visit father this afternoon. Since you wanted to go into the forest, I'll bring you with me. Since he retired, I don't see him that often."

Caleb would feel how happiness suddenly start fulfilling his young body and most of all heart as he would nod and smile "I will be more then glad to go to your father with you." he would say and smile hugging a bit more tighter and closer Jar as he blushed deeply, when the other lean forward and nubile on his ear his eyes would wide up as he would shiver slightly and let out soft and deep moan, without struggling much, when he was so closed to Jar he could feel that Jar was quite hard but Caleb wasn't any different he had quite hardness as well, and he was sure that the other could feel it when they was hugged like that, which will make him blush even deeper and bury his face into Jar's chest to hide his embarrassment.

The steam was rising and the hot waters seeped into their pores, but inside Jari was thrumming with emotions. He started rubbing Caleb's back as he shifted to make room for the prince. "Father would be happy to see you again. He was really happy when I became your guardian," the soldier said as he tightened his hold over the prince.

He knew his cock was rubbing against Caleb in the same way he could feel the prince's cock against him. He gently pulled the prince so the younger man was sitting in between the soldier's muscular thighs. Jari started kneading the prince's shoulders, shifting his hair to one side. Then he bent down to kiss Caleb's nape, tracing a flurry of light kisses along the other man's shoulders.

His hands were around the prince's waist, Caleb's cock brushing against one of his arm. The soldier's erection was poking the other man's back. "You like being with me, like this?" the soldier asked as started to play with Caleb's nipple.