Rhe rise of Zed

ultrawolf

Summary: The bloody supernatural story of the meeting of Zed, a sininster ruler back to life and three friends: Ashley, Tayler and Doichen and how Ashley ends turned into a supernatural being.

Warning-rated 18+,contains excessive violence,language and sexual themes

(wasnt done alone^^,i am the terror tyrant,zed,this is a one shot,prt 1)

it was a cold night,in a small london village.A quiet one too.A sinister ruler was put to death,for torturing and murdering hundreds. Zed was a very unstable,he looked at all his acts as if they were a game,and enjoyed toying with others lives.sadly he was no more.until tonight

Zed broke his hand through the cold dry dirt,and climbed out his grave.his eyes lit a firey red as he looked to the town and roared in anger. he stagered away untill he reached the castle to heal.''they...will pay''he growled.several days later reports on young men dissapearing in town were frequent zed had insatiable apitite sexually and literally...he sat on his trone chowing on a leg of a boy he kidnapped and tortured to death.''BRING ANOTHER!''he said whipping the boy next to him.''here ,m-master zed''the boy said nervously.Zed smiled ripping off a peice of bloody flesh,and handing it to the boy''feed it to me,ive been ripping bones all day!"he said opening his mouth as the boy moved the bloody skin in his mouth,then zed chomped off the boys fingers,and laughed,''hmph,...stupid humans''

Doichen was walking with a group of friends were dared to go to the haunted house and stay the night. Doichen tugged on his blonde hair, and his colorful tattoos looked black and gray in the night,"Are you sure we should be doing this? What if someone actually...you know...live here?"

Tyler smirked,"Who would live in this big piece of shit?"

Doichen and Ashely looked at each other and Ashely said,"B-b-but what if it's some scary chick that wants to chop my dick off or something???"

Doichen hit him in the head,"Shut up Ashely, no one wants your small penis."

Tyler chuckled as they walked into the house. The three of them knocked on the door and the door slowly creaked open. They peaked in looking scared and one by one walked in very close to each other scared to know what lurks in the corners.

''eh?''zed looked up from to the basement''hmm..intruders?''he snapped his fingers and summoned shizuri,''yes,daddy?''she asked.''come with me''he smiled''looks like we have dinner guest''.Doichen held tightly on to Tyler and Ashely's hand,"You guys what if some cliche puppet girl and some weird scary dark demon looking man with a bad fetish for body parts and dermaphila comes for us??"

Ashely smirked,"There's no such thing."

Tyler chuckled,"Demon guy? Puppet girl? How many movies have YOU been watching?". a loud evil laugh filled the room and zed walked in with shizuri''hello''he smiled tapping his nails to his cheek,''welcome to my humble abode''he smiled liking the blood from his lips.

• Like 6

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultrawolf

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this story is a bit long,but its good my ex was doing the actions for the other three characters,and i did the puppet girl as well

Doichen screamed,"OMG IT'S THE WEIRD CLICHE SCARY DARK DEMON GUY AND THE PUPPET GIRL!"

Ashely and Tyler screamed,"AAAH!!!!!!! YOU EXIST!!!!!!!"

They all screamed for about two minutes until they noticed he wasn't attacking them and they quited into awkward silence. Doichen peaked behind Ashely and Tyler and asked,"T-this is your place?".Zed sighed''who elses would it be?'',shizuri drooled out oil,''daddy can we take them?''.''eh..what the hell,lets lock em up he said pulling out his whip,

Doichen, Tyler, and Ashely stared in confusement until they saw the whip,"FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" then they ran and got separated in the house. All of them running so far into the house that they didn't know their way out.''oh my''zed grinned ''they really kno how to work a guy'',he smiled at shizuri,''prepare the cages, ill handle this'' he smiled.''yes daddy''she said scurrying off.

Tyler slowed down and bended over catching his breath,"Whew...good thing we lost him huh?" he didn't hear Ashely or Doichen's voice, he turned around and saw no one. Oh fuck! He thought. He was alone and no one's around,"Calm down Tyler. No one's gonna get you...calm...down..." he continued to walk hoping he'd find them,"Ashely...where are you? Doichen...where the fuck are you you little German British whatever the hell you are...".

''RIGHT HERE!"zed yelled snapping and entangling his neck ''get over here!''he chuckled dragging him down a shaft .Tyler screamed as he was dragged to his doom like a little girl,"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Ashely was walking by himself after he realized that Tyler and Doichen wasn't around. He heard a distant yell and said,"Alright Tyler where are you?"zed hid in the roof and pulled him up by the hair''you cant hide little flesh puppy'' .Ashely gasped,"JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And finally, Doichen was walking down the hallway, he looked so innocent as he was holding on to his tattooed arms. In between his arms was a teddy bear,"Where are you Ashely! Tyler??? I'm scared!!!"Zed stoped behind him,unlike the other two and put his in a snake hold''well,i found the last one''he giggled holding his neck tighter.Doichen's eyes widened as he struggled to untighten Zed's grip. He clawed his nails into Zed's hands and ripped the skin, as if ripping latex rubber, and the blood oozed out of the tears in Zed's skin.zed closed his eyes and licked his lips''mmm..i like were this goin kid''he grinded then suddenly chomped on the boys ear.

• Like 6

Doichen gasped and cried out,"AAGH!!" his voice was loud and seductive to Zed's ears. Doichen tried harder and tried to get in as much air as he could. Slowly breathing so he wouldn't run out of oxygen and hyperventilate...then....death.seeing the boy struggle was almost arousing to zed,''yes..''he said breathing ans sucking on his bloody ear''im gona have alot of fun with you''he drug him down the stairs with the others and threw him in the cage.shizuri claped''what cha gona do now daddy''.''go to your room,''he smiled at the others.

Doichen sat in the cage scared and breathing heavily. He looked at his friends and saw that they were passed out from either hyperventalation or worse. Doichen also saw blood on them and held back a scream as he looked at Zed and the little puppet girl. He stared at them scared to say anything. He wanted out, and he wanted his friends safe.

Zed chucked as he tapped the bars around doichen''i want to play with you first''he smiled pulling doichen out the cage,pinning him to the ground.''i can smell your fear''he smiled licking doichens face.Doichen gulped and smelled something off,"I can smell your breath...you have a blood fetish don't you?" .''you humans with your fancy words''he said spearing his nails into the side of his face slowly,as blood came running down he slowly panted''to answer your question..yes.''

Doichen blushed and tried to back away from Zed's grip but then bit Zed's finger as hard as he could.

zed purred ''you really want to play''he smiled snagged his hand away ''you just wont learn''he said withdrawing his fangs''fight to get away...as hard as you can''he said panting in pleasure digging his other hand underneath his ribcage Doichen gasped and kicked away from Zed from the slight pain. And scooted away from him,"L-l-leave me the fuck alone!!!" He tried the best he could to wake Ashely and Tyler up,"ASHELY!!!!!!! TYLER!!!!!!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!!!".Doichen gasped and kicked away from Zed from the slight pain. And scooted away from him,"L-l-leave me the fuck alone!!!" zed grabed his leg with inhuman strength and ripped it from his body''oops..''he purred griping the sevred leg and chewing at it viciously

• Like 6

form here on in it gets very bloody -warning

Doichen cried out in pain and saw the ripped fibers of muscle and veins. Doichen was in complete tears he held on to his nub,"You bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Doichen managed to rip his leg from Zed's lips and beat Zed in the face with it,"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!".doichen had really done it now, zed gave a low but loud seductive growl as he rose up and grabbed him.hot and aroused,he ripped away his pants and ate him completly out ripping out all of his pelvic organs.he raised his head,face drenched in blood then laughed''i cant kill you...yet.''Doichen was slowly slipping away from reality. He couldn't move and he could barely scream,"W-why are you...torturing me?"

Even though she wasn't here he understood how his best friend Nekoya nearly died. He was in her position. zed smiled,''i despise mortals,you all are the reason im like this''he said,going down for more,leaving only intestines attatched.

Doichen growled at him and said,"I maybe human....b-but I have things humans dont have." zed looked up with a twisted grin,and shizuri screamed from the stairs''daddy!no!,''zed got up looking angrily at doichen,then to his puppet,''go,i said let me handle it''.black tears ran from her eyes'' no,dont eat him daddy,then i cant play''.zed sighed dragging doichen back to the cage''ok hun''he sighed.

Doichen was lucky to still have his hands as he pressed his hand against his body and slowly regenerated. He growled softly at the pain but managed to take it all the way through. He decided he wouldn't provoke Zed because he was sure he couldn't do this again because his energy was almost gone.zed looked over to doichen and marveled at his ability''interesting'',he hissed,and shizuri scurried back .Doichen was panting as he was resting. He looked at Ashely and Tyler and was glad that it wasn't them that had to go through it because he know for a fact that Tyler could save himself but Ashely wasn't a regenerator so he would take the most damage. Doichen rubbed his arms and held himself as he fell asleep. He would like to make a proposition with Sir Zed.zed went back to doichen's cage and licked his lips''some talent u got there,we vampires simply just lick ourselves,''he giggled.''but unlike most vampires mines is automatic,but you are....,very weak''he smiled.

Doichen slept tiredly his tattoos that were showing on his arm and all over his body were glowing to help him restore his energy. His blonde medium long hair was swept across his face and his body was so still. But he was breathing.zed snikered,this batch of humans were quite very fun to him,unlike most of his victims,thus he had higher respect,but still...,he turned to tylers cage and tapped on the bars.Tyler woke up and looked at him and his eyes widened as he was about to scream zed bit onto the metal bar''youre next''he said with tiny glowing pupils,he swung the door open and pulled tyler out''i hope that youre just as fun as your friend''he said as he pulled his body torward him.Tyler blushed and thought he'd be willing,"What do you want from me?"

He wanted to make sure that Ashely and Doichen would be okay ,zed pat the boy on the head and ran his fingers through his hair''well your friend made a good snack,its time for me to enjoy alittle skin'',he said running his hand under his shirt.Tyler blushed and clinched a little at his cold fingers.

zed kissed tyler on the neck and played around with his belly button''i'll go easy on you''he whispered .Tyler blushed and shivered,"O-okay..."

he clawed into tylers skin,and breathed down his neck,he ran his claws all the way to his back to his hole and giggled

Tyler growled out in pain,"GAAAGH!!!!!"

His nails scratched into Zed's back as he squeezed his eyes tightly in pain.he cramed his finger in,without withdrawing his razor sharp nails,he panted steadily,aroused by tylers helpless squeals,zed punctured a small hole in his anal wall,and made it bleed,zed looked down to the red puddle and purred.Tyler screamed and screamed more as he saw the puddle of blood and cried as he was gasping for air in complete pain. He didn't struggle for the pain locked up his muscles.

"yes,..scream more"he moned going deeper,he took out his hand a few minutes later and gave it a lick"mmmm...you taste good"he smiled.

Tyler cried as he panted thankful that the horrible pain was gone. He shuddered and for some odd reason he came. His c*m dripping on the floor.zed raised an eyebrow and smiled at tyler!"so....you want more huh?"he said positioning himself ontop of tyler,whos body was still laid flat in blood"looks like,...ill have to push it abit"he chuckled

• Like 6

Tyler gasped and was about to cry again,"Oh no please! Don't!!" .zed undressed himself leaving only his leather collar,shizuri came down to fetch his clothes.zed ripped away tylers bloody pants"this hole,much to small,"he said sarcastically,"hmph,i could make it a bit bigger,"he winked scraping his claws on tylers leg.Tyler shuddered at his touch and wanted to shrink away from his touch .zed told tyler to take a deep breath,as he slashed on the sides on tylers opening"much better"he said penetrating him ferociously,with the sound of rushing blood.Tyler gasped and cried out in pain, the blood oozing from him with each thrust,"S-STOP!! PLEASE!!!!!!!".zed was too far wraped into his own bliss,tylers cries only made him enjoy it more"it hurts you"he panted thrusting harderTyler nodded sobbing,"Y-yes it does!!!!!" yet as he was in pain his * pulsed happily wanting more."but good,yes?"he smiled as he gently rubbed tylers peice.

Tyler gasped and tries not to moan,"S-Stop!!!!".

zed giggled and played with him more,"you dont want me to stop"he chuckled,while slowing down his thrust and jacking tyler off,"its good when someone enjoys it with me,"he smiled licking his cheek.

Tyler shuddered as he came and groaned looking over at Doichen and Asgely to make sure they didn't see his shame. His rememberance of being a Saddist came back and he panted catching his breath,"D-don't hurt...Doichen...or As..." he soon passed out from loss of a lot of blood.zed poked tyler after he fell faint,"eh?"he he said picking up his limp head"oh well,but i wasnt done"he said as he continued to thrust till he came to climax.Tyler laid there unable to move as Doichen finally awoken. He looked around and Ashely was still sleeping. He could tell he wasnt passed out because Ashley slightly snored a little. Doichen could not help but to giggle at Ashley thinking he was alone.zed tossed tyler back in the cage after he finished,he stretched and yawned,"hmm that was interesting,he shouldve died from all that!"he shrugged then headed to the last victims cage.he gined"something smells diffrent about you.."Ashley was the gentle one out of them all. His long black hair covered his purple eyes as he slowly awakened, violet orbs staring at Zed and then grew wiser with full alarm of who he was!

• Like 6

zed slipped his nose through the bars and took in a few whiffs of his scent,looking like a vicious tiger waiting to rip apart its prey,"hello there little one" he said with an evil grin"are you ready to play?".Ashley scooted back from him and shook his head. His eyes wide with worry and he was frightened. He didn't know what would happen but he wasn't too sure he wanted to find out.

zed uclicked the hinges to the door and crawled in,the peculiar sent drew him in.he smiled at ashley with his sharpened teeth,"you remind me of one of my past slaves,too bad,,that he couldnt meet you".

Ashley gasped and scooted away further,"W-what do you want from me?" His eyes big and round.

"i want to touch you"zed smiled licking his lips"and i want to taste you a little bit"he said,poking out his snake-like tounge"you smell very nice",he said.

Ashley blushed and stayed away from him,"A-and if I don't let you??" ,"that wont be and issue"he said grabbing ashleys arm."somehow ill always get my way"he smilled chomping onto ashleys arm,severing his joint,he swallowed the part of his arm whole and looked at him,"my god....you taste better than the other two...".Ashley and cries out in pain, almost in a girlish way and held on to his wrist,"W-what is it that you want? I'll give you anything!".

zed bit playfully onto his injury and shook his head around,ripping deeper into"i just want to eat you,.....just a little bit".Ashley was in so much tears,"Please!I'll do anything please stop!!" ,

"like what mortal?,as of right now,im only thinking about savoring your flavor"he smiled .Ashley blushed,"Anything you ask me to..''.Zed looked away from ashley, and closed his eyes,"Well,how about i make you like me?"he smiled,"i want to get rough with you,but i cant if you fall apart"he smiled.Ashley blushed and nodded,"O-okay. Anything to protect my friends."he chomped on his neck, the taste of ashleys blood made his eyes roll back to his head,as he moaned ,Ashley blushed and moaned at the feeling of his neck being bitten. zed held on longer,not wasting a drop,when he finally let go the heated situation turned him on,"how do you feel?"he whispered .Ashley's eyes looked dilated with lust. You could only see the rim of his purple hues around his widened pupils. He had an erection and his lips were moist with perspiration,"Take more...please..."zed held ashley in his arms and smiled,as he ripped through his neck again,he rubbed his erected self as the bloodgasim persisted.Ashley gasped and moaned in pain and the pleasure, grinding against Zed.

he held him tightly,clawing into his sides,enjoying his blood's taste .Ashley gasped and squeezed Zed's shoulders at the feeling. His waist was his weak spot but he felt the small pain underneath the pleasure.zed let go and looked at ashley,''youre friends may go....only if you stay.''he hissed.

Ashley blushed and snapped out of the trans,"W-what?? Me leave my friends?? I I couldnt!!!" he tried to get out of Zed's arms.Zed held tighter''youre like me now,it would be sad if you killed them''he whispered''you cant be with humans anymore,you belong to darkness''.Ashely blushed and asked,"H-how would I kill them??" ,

''from now on humans will only be seen as lifesource,you will only here thier speeding pulse and rushing blood''he breathed licking his lips,''our thirst cant be quinched my pet,''he chuckled evily

• Like 6

Ashley blushed and said,"B-b-but I could never kill Doichen and Tyler. And I have no thirst for blood." .zed chuckled,"no?,oh....but you will he said biting his arm filling his mouth with blood,then forcing his mouth to his .Ashley tightened his lips and tilted away. The stench of the blood filling his nostrils,"I I don't want to!".when zed spoke there was a light gurggle,"dont make me...chew your lips open"he threatened .

Ashley blushed and looked at the blood dripping from his arm and suddenly began to drool as his eyes went round with wonder. His pupils dilated 4 times the normal dilation. His lips trembled as he brought the arm to his lips and pressed his tongue against the blood and an explosion of taste conqured his mouth and he suddenly began to suck hungrily on the bleeding flesh.

zed tilted his head and moaned"thats it,dont run away from what you are"he smiled

Ashley's irises were rimmed a blood red but his pupils were extremely dilated as he sucked and licked every trail of blood on his arm. He moaned in happiness as he sucked more and more. The taste was beautiful as the blood trickled down his chin.

shizuri banged on the cage,"stop hurting daddy!"she yelled.Zed took his arm away from ashley"dont worry babe,we were only playing".Ashley hissed angrily as he wanted more.He grabbed Zed's arm again and licked his skin purring. His purrs turned into moans little by little as he licked the remaining blood off of Zed and licked his lips with his long tongue.

"you belong to me"Zed smiled stroking his hair .Ashley purred and realized that there was no more blood,"M-more...I need more...please?? More!" .

Ashley looked at him and swallowed,"Y-you mean...eat? I don't think I can...can I just have yours?" ."no my blood was only to give you a little life......not a food source he smiled as he unclicked tylers cage"trust me,humans taste much better"he chuckled.Ashley blushed as she didn't want to kill Tyler,"Do...do I have to kill him???","which will you listen too....your hunger,or your human heart"zed grined Ashley's mind showed pictures of him devouring Tyler's body.

"You'll put him out of his misery...." his mind said. Ashley nodded as he went to Tyler and pressed his lips against Tyler's neck. His lips trembling before biting hard onto the skin and bursting Tyler's neck vein. Tyler woke up and gasped in pain as his neck was being devoured.

"execellent"zed hissed and smiled"dont waste a single peice"he laughed.Tyler tried to scream buy As

ashley ripped off Tyler's lips, the chewy substance like gummy bears as he finished Tyler off completely, even the bones.zed gave a twisted laugh that could be heard from every area of the castle,shizuri hid,she didnt like to see her creator like this,he walked over to doichen's cage and unclicked the hinges"what do you think?.....spare him?'',zed asked.Ashley looked at Doichen and shook his head," I I need him."

• Like 6