His Girlfriend (Cereflame x XiuLin) 18+

cereflame

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

SEME: Dante Delgado

Dante Delgado, gave himself a final look in the mirror. His step-daughter Britney was bringing home her latest boyfriend. At 32 years old, it would seem strange to have a step-daughter that was in her 20s. He had met his wife, a dancer at one his strip clubs clubs, taken a liking to her and the fact that she was a good business partner and married her. A store robbery gone wrong ended her life and Dante took care of her daughter as if Britney was his own.

Britney sang this new boy's praises, but Dante knew enough of his step-daughter taste. They were hangers-on who thought they could hitch a ride to a rich man's daughter. It only took a dinner or a one-off meeting with Dante and his scarred face before he disabused them of that notion. Dante earned his money and he grew up on the street of hard-knocks.

He had done good for himself, climbing his way out of the gutters. He's sending his step-daughter to college and giving her a good life, though she had become a brat - so far from her own mother. Dante wasn't quite respectable and he had no plans to be, but his money can buy a lot of things. Except for time that is as he checked his watch. Britney was late, again.

He was about to call her when the doorbell rang. He strode to the front door of his

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, a drink in one hand and opened the door.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• cereflame

2zjfkw5.jpg

Name: Yuma Suzuki

Yuma stood besides Britney, the dark brown haired and petite woman next to him spoke. "Hey daddy. Let us in already. Its cold!" He was wearing jet black everything. He has fow snake skin dinner shoes with black dinner slacks and a lossely top few button dress shirt. His blue orbs shown a youthful glow and spark of love. He was lead into the house by her once her father got out of the way. "Darling, would you like a beer?" "Yes cupcake, I would." Yuma told her as she detached herself from his arm. He kept his eyes on her as she fetched his beer from the kitchen. He turned to the other and older male. He offered his hand to him. "Nice to meet you, Sir. I am Yuma Suzuki." He said as he awaited the other to take his hand.

- - - Updated - - -

2zjfkw5.jpg

Name: Yuma Suzuki

Yuma stood besides Britney, the dark brown haired and petite woman next to him spoke. "Hey daddy. Let us in already. Its cold!" He was wearing jet black everything. He has fow snake skin dinner shoes with black dinner slacks and a lossely top few button dress shirt. His amber orbs shown a youthful glow and spark of love. He was lead into the house by her once her father got out of the way. "Darling, would you like a beer?" "Yes cupcake, I would." Yuma told her as she detached herself from his arm. He kept his eyes on her as she fetched his beer from the kitchen. He turned to the other and older male. He offered his hand to him. "Nice to meet you, Sir. I am Yuma Suzuki." He said as he awaited the other to take his hand.

"Come in," Dante said drily as Britney flounced in with her boy-toy in hand. He winced as Britney's played the daddy-daughter act. He really did spoil her, more because of his affection for his dead wife than a genuine fondness for his step-daughter. The boyfriend looked prettier than the bouncy Britney.

He looked at the outstretched hand and waved his own which held the drink. "Dante Delgado," he nodded as he motioned for the young man to take a seat. Britney came back with a beer for the guy and one for herself. "Daddy, don't be mean," she pouted and Dante threw her a dark look which quelled her to her boyfriend's side.

"So Mr. Suzuki," he turned to the other man, voice dark and heavy. "How did you and Britney meet? I hope she didn't play the rich girl too much," he continued. "She very well knows that my financial support only extends while she is studying."

Yuma sat at the dinner table besides his girlfriend. He moved with ease as he popped open the beer and began drinking it. "I met her at the lunch room at college. I was busy sewing my mother a new apron while Eatting. She was interested why a man had a female's hobby. But my dream is to be a fashion designer. But I have my feet in other classes. I am in art courses as well. I guess you can call me a passionate dreamer. I am at college for fun not stress. I guess she was attracted to me because I have over average looks and drives in college." He explained to her father.

Dante wanted to cut the visit short, there was something unsettling about the boy - his hair, his fair skin, and those pale delicate fingers. He lighted up, telling Britney to take a hike and get something from the guest room upstairs. "Art doesn't pay much," he said sardonically as he finished up his drink. "I don't really care enough about you but don't expect Britney to be a springboard of your dreams."

Dante told the boy that despite being his step-daughter, he wanted the best for Britney. "I hope you and your cupcake have your priorities straight. She's been accepted as an exchange student and leaving for London in two weeks' time. She shouldn't be dilly-dallying with unambitious slackers."

"Ohhh, you told him," Britney's pouting voice broke through Dante's hard-edged one. "I wanted it to be a surprise," she said though she smiled at him, waving the new iPhone box around. "Oh, thank you Dante," she squealed. She knew he hated being called daddy by her, the strippers in his club called him that. The girls he went out with called him that. If he ain't fucking them, they shouldn't be calling him daddy.

"We'll be going now and thank you again Dante," Britney's voice was warm and sincere as she gave her step-father a son. "I'll be a good girl and you be a good daddy," she teased. "You have to look out for my honey-buns here and make sure he doesn't stray while I'm away. Please..." she looked at him with wide pleading eyes.

Dante looked at the boy beside her. Fuck it, he thought. "I'll make sure he's not humping some dame," he said as he moved to the door, shooing them out. Catching the boy's thin wrist in his own calloused hand, "I'll be watching you Suzuki." Then he let go, closing the door behind them.

Yuma's girlfriend interrupted them before he could stand up for himself. He let out a groan of displeasure and dislike for the thirty - two year old father. When he was aggressivily grabbed and warned, he advoided the steely glare of the other. Once outside and apart from the other male, he sighed. "That went well. But did I not tell you we are having a short term relationship?" Britney frowned but then kissed him. "But your such a keeper!" He groaned again. "But if I were to marry you, your father must like me. I also told you I am not ready to settle down." "Neither am I, Yuma." He nodded as she dragged him off to his car. "I want you to ravish me once we get back to your place." "Okay cupcake, it will be my pleasure." He said as he got into the car with her and drove off. ----(time laps) It was Monday morning and an hour before they had to be at school. He showered and dressed in casual clothes, jeans, combat boots, and a plain v - neck tee shirt. He ate cereal with Britney before leaving. He kindly dropped her at her section of campus and drove off after receiving a goodbye kiss. He drove to the far side if school where the art building was at and exited the car. He walked to his morning canvas paint and artist history class. He was ten minutes early. So he began getting the paint and brushes he needed. He set up his es

- - - Updated - - -

Easele and began painting until class started.

Britney's impending departure had kept Dante busier than usual. There were bank arrangements to be made plus he had to make sure that his step-daughter's lodgings were safe for a female on her first trip abroad. Britney lapped it up, maxing her credit cards and asking for more money to buy this and that. "But I'll be gone for a year Dante, a year." The only thing that made him agree to advance her allowance was the thought that she'll be out of his hair.

The day after meeting Britney's boyfriend, Dante found his thoughts straying on the boy. He was in one of his clubs, The Pussycats, not really an original name for a strip club, but he had the best girls. He personally auditions them all and then some.

The girls were practising there new acts, the one on stage was doing a cowgirl strip tease but Dante's thoughts were on the fine white skin of Brit's boyfriend.

It was noon and Britney and Yuma both had their lunch hour off. He followed her as she talked about friends and her classes. It went in one ear and out the other. Britney got them a table in the lunch room by the door while Yuma brought them a large Benton box from one of their food stands. He got her, her favorite strawberry and banana baked smoithie and brought it to the table. Once he sat down he pushed the Benton box in her direction. He took out a drawing pad and pencil to begin drawing a portrait of her. She was wearing a rose print blouse with a short and frilly skiirt with stockings. She had left over a few outfits at his house on nights she would be spending with him. He took some rice balls with pickled plums in the vented and ate them along with a little of the side dishes. "What is your cad's job?" He asked curiously. In a low voice, Britney replied. "He works in the adult entertainment industry." "He has the demenor like a bouncer for a job like that." Yuma said after her. "He runs a few clubs around the city. So that makes him the boss. He mostly hires and interviews new

New acts." Yuma let the topic go to silence. After a while Britney broke the silence with her talking about what they should do for the weekend. He interrupted her by pushing the drawing pad into her direction. "Cute and pretty as always. No matter the medium, you always come out perfect." His voice turned from loving to serious. "I can't be in a relationship with someone that's going to be overseas for a whole year. I have needs. You could just let me see men in the bedroom during that time." Britney was putting on pink lip gloss at the time he spoke. She made a mistake and wiped the gloss on her cheek. He reached for it and put some on. "What?!" "Yes cupcake, I am into men as well. Couldn't you guess from my flamboyant attitude and personality I have. I have even agreed to attractive men's looks with you." "But then I thought you were joking. Please tell me your joking now!?" Yuma gently nodded his head no. "I am not a single gut or gal type guy. I have overwhelming passion and love flowing through every cell. That's why whenever we make love, we go more than the just once round. See?! I am even wearing your make up for Christ shakes!" Britney slaked her hands on the table in front of her. "So your telling me your bi?" Age struggled to keep her voice down. Yuma nodded yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Britney in stead of age*

- - - Updated - - -

Guy or gal type* slammed her hands down*

"Don't pick me up from any more of my classes today! I want you to remake that decision." She left him and he followed. "I am still picking you up and taking you home today, right?!" "Yes but to Dante's house! Now get away from me!" She stormed off and left Yuma on her dust in utter shock. This was the first big blow up fight he had with Britney. For the rest of the day he was in the dumps. He actually LIKED her. Like not love. Maybe it was purely a pyshical attraction in the first place. He shook the negitive thoughts from his mind as he tried to forcus on school work. -done

Dante's girls knew he played with everyone, and fucking the boss doesn't give you any privileges except for orgasms. He had a long day, going over the clubs' books and checking the new acts. Including the pale brunette with the size D's in between his legs right now.

Britney had texted him earlier, complaining about Yuma and his fucking needs. He knew it wouldn't last long, Britney and the guy just don't seems to match. The guy was a fucking art student and Britney was a wanna-be Paris Hilton. Oil and water, he thought.

But right now, the club owner was groaning, the brunette's mouth was so fucking hot, but his thoughts still strayed to his step-daughter's boyfriend. Then the door bell rang as if somebody was being ran down by the hounds of hell. "Fuck," he growled as he heard Britney's tinny voice through the door.

"Shit! That's Britney, you gotta go," he told the stripper as he pushed down his erection inside his pants and zipping up. "She's not gonna stop until I open the door and her voice is just about wilting me," as he helped the woman to her feet. Wiping her mouth, she gave the club owner a kiss and the door bell rang again. "Yeah, she's a fucking princess."

They both walked to the door, the woman sashaying out before turning to Dante, "I still owe you a blowjob and a fuck. Next week?" Dante waved off the woman, turning to Britney.

"Why are you here? I gave you an apartment for a reason. So you don't bother me here," he grated out. He leased a one-bedroom place for Britney which was in walking distance of the college. "This be better good."

Britney was almost incoherent with tears as she explained or rather tried to explain abiyt what Yuma said or did. Frankly, Dante could not make heads or tails of the girl's story. He sent her off to a shopping expedition which quickly dried her tears, after extracting a promise from her step-father that he'll see and talk with Yuma.

One hour later, Dante was in the boy's place. He rang the bell and knocked, but nobody answered. He tried the door and it opened, taking it as the go-ahead, he stepped inside the small apartment. It seemed empty, though there was music playing from the bedroom.

He called out, "Hey Yuma. Dante Delgado here." Still no answer. He went to the bedroom the door was half-opened. He expected a lot of things, but he didn't expect this.

Yuma was slipping into a maid's skirt and frilly panties. He turned and saw Dante. He was a bit surprised but he acted like it was nothing. "Sir Dante, can you zip me up?! What are you doing here?!" He said. This was his domain and he could damn well please to do whatever he wanted. He walks up to the other with a lustful spark in his eyes and a seductive grin. He was holding a feather duster. He playful tickled the other's cheeks and under his chin. "Why the look?" He had on extensions and a bra with c cup implants inside. "Do you have something to tell me?" He turned his back to the other. In a deep and demanding voice he said, "I said please zip up my corset! Don't make me trade this duster for a whip!"

Dante was surprised to see in Yuma dressed so sluttily. "So I see. Slutty maid is part of your repertoire," the club owner said with a smirk as he gave the boy a lusty once-over. "Is this why Britney was crying her eyes out? because her boyfriend like getting fucked by cock?" as he watched the boy walk to him so confidently.

"If you don't like people seeing you dressed like this, don't keep your doors unlocked. Or were you waiting for someone?" he asked with a snark as he played with the zipper. Pulling it up, he pulled it down again, his finger pulling on the panties. "You like whips then?"

Once the other touched him below the waist, he pulled away. "Sir Dante! Hands off the merchize. Maybe I do like dick once n a while. I am bisexual after all." He sighed. "Maybe I was expecting someone so don't take up too much of my time or maybe this is just a innocent personal hobby. Maybe I dress like this just to do cleaning around my apartment." He sighed as he sat on the bed and crossed his legs. "At least I don't do it publicly. Fyi, I have my class mates in sewing and fashion design refer to me as a she. Its less noticible than the usual saying "how is HE doing?" He demands to much attention I don't want from outsiders of the fashion part of college. I'd rather not get bullied due to my faminie dreams. I just want to feel special and this helps me be more confidant. I was just blessed with looks I don't like. I would even kill or sign over my soul to the devil if I could just look average." He breathed in then face palmed. "I don't see why I am explaining myself to you. Your more shady than I ever will be. Sir Dante of the adult entertainment." He said dusgustedly.

Dante chuckled at the feisty imp before him. "You look too delicious for words," quirking an eyebrow as the young man sashayed back into the bedroom. The maid outfit really looked good on Yuma, the short skirt, the apron and those fucking frilly panties.

When the other explained or rather after the gush and rush of words, the strip-joint owner had a clearer picture of what transpired between the young lovers. "Too bad, I like you in all your forms," he said though he laughed inward at the young man's rant.

"Maybe you know I'd understand and strippers make a decent living rather than drugs or crime. What's wrong with entertainment? It pays good, efficient - maximum pleasure, minimum effort." He loomed over the young man.

"You broke lil princess' heart. Any plans to make up for it?" Dante's voice was hard, his fingers gripping Yuma's chin. "Don't bloody care about anyone else, it's just us here."

"Maybe I will buy her some flowers and her favorite chocolate. Or some cheesey plushie. Hell maybe even get the ball jointed doll she has been dyeing on the web. Or make her a custom outfit with love and hope in every stich." He pulled his implants out and was there in just a black and white corset. He laid on the bed with his back turned to the other after he slapped the other's hand away. "Spoon me and kiss my neck. Don't be shy. You can even grind up against my ass." He said in a soft and Senual voice as he nuzzled his cheek against the cold pillow 'I guess my cleaning isn't going to get done.' He thought to himself as he laid there.

Dante laughed as Yuma enumerated all the cheesy things girls expect from their boyfriends. "You do that," he said as he kneaded one exposed buttock. Soft and pliant. "make her happy until she leaves for London," the strip-joint owner said as he took off his suit, draping it over the dresser. He pushed off his shoes and socks as he looked at the devil before him, looking so deliciously sinful.

"I'll more than fucking spoon you," he said as he followed Yuma to the bed. "I expect fucking and I think a slutty boy like you knows to give as good as he gets." Dante pulled up Yuma's hips then started kneading the boy's buttocks, before slapping them. "Such a bad bad boyfriend," he chuckled as he reached around to fondle the boy's cock through the white frilly panties.

• 1 month later...

Yuma moaned out a weak moan from the crotch fondling. "Dante, stop it. I'm not a play toy." Yuma gripped Dante's hand roughly and bent it a bit. "Or at least warn me before you start doing things. I don't want to injure you." Yuma said into the pillow. Yuma reached behind him and undid the zipper of his corset and pulled it from his chest. He flashed the older man his pure white back. He whimpered again and pushed his ass towards Dante's direction. "Rim me, it feels good." He asked of the other. He rolled over on his back and pulled off the panties from his legs and threw them on the floor. His chest was fit and you could tell where his girly features really showed. He had a slim waist and big thighs and booty. His arms were also slim but fit. His member was pink and soft on the tip. The shaft was flesh color. "Want me on my hands and knees again, sir?"