The prince of hearts

ultrawolf

Summary: Apparently Loki and Haku are foes, competting against each other in constructing robots. Unexpectedly, when Loki gets intro troubles, the one helping out is Haku. Why?

okay technically i didnt do tis story alone a friend of mines actually came up with the story line i played a part in it too,this is all we got 4 now, she plays loki,and i play the bully with a heart,haku,lol

Loki couldn't believe it. He was being forced to work on the most important robot of his life with Him of all people! Loki growled under his breath, retreating to the work station and beginning the robot. He wouldn't raise to the bait...he wouldn't!.''concocting another failure i see?''haku grinned leaning up against the wall next to loki,''what will this robot be of use as?,a paper weight for me''he chuckled with a snarky smile.Loki twitched, glaring at the robot as if it was to blame. "Lemme alone." He picked up the number six wrench, putting a screw into place. He was determined not to raise to the bait this time.haku shook his head''you'll never be on my level,im pretty close to making androids with siliocone skin,''he laughed ,Loki twitched. He didn't answer though, continuing to work on the robot. He wouldn't answer, he wouldn't be tempted...

haku shruged and slowly walked away,saying to loki''know your place''he grined."That's it." Loki mumbled to himself before spinning, chucking the wrench in Haku's general direction with a great deal of force. He hoped it hit him. the wrench almost nearly hit him,zooming past his face,he looked back at loki with a scowl''stick to your day job runt''.

"Go to hell." Loki glared at him. He hoped he had a horrible, painful death.

The teacher sighed, wondering if it had been a good idea to put the two together after all. Haku sighed"what a loser"he said under his breath,though he wasnt exactly phased by loki;s hate towarad his douchebagery,he couldnt help it,he took out a robot arm to wire hopefully to take his mind off the rage between them....for now

Loki returned to working on the robot's frame, grumbling under his breath in irritation. Why did Haku always pick on him? It wasn't fair.

''effing wires''haku sighed,then looked to loki feeling bad about his constant teasing,he had a rep,for being a bully only for acceptance,he couldnt possibly apologize without getting his ass kicked he thought''hey..loki''he said with a slight scowl.

"What?!" Loki spun, waving a wrench at him. "Lemme alone already!"

hakus scowl faded into a guilty look''i..i..um..i l-"he stammered till a friend of his eged closer ,Loki raised an eyebrow, irritation switching to curiousity. Was something wrong with Haku, he wondered,

haku's friends looked to the side to see wat degrading comment he had to say to loki,instead haku looked down,avoiding the best he could not to be totaled with a wrench he thought,"damn they are in the way",haku said "i like how the frame matches your small ego.."turning around.

Loki froze. A few seconds passed before he tossed another wrench with deadly accuracy. Loki would make a good athlete or assassin, if he was interested in any of that. But he wasn't. He turned back to the robot, angrily working on the robot.

the wrench nailed hakus head''grrrrrr''he mumbled looking at him''HEY I WAS GONNA SAY SORRY YOU FREAK!"he yelled

"You? Say sorry to me? Cha right. Not in this lifetime." Loki rolled his eyes.

The teacher grumbled something before telling Loki, "the wrenches are not throwing projectiles Loki. Please keep them where they are." Loki rolled his eyes again.

"im so stupid..."haku sighed under his breath,it was very hard to even to even look at loki the way he wanted when he hid in his tough facade"i really am sorry....."

Loki observed him wearily for a minute, not really trusting him. After a minute, he muttered a, "Yeah, alright," and turned back to the robot. It was as close to accepting the apology as he would get.haku finished the limb and moved to another,feeling a bit more guilty every second,he stoped then just walked up and away .

Loki finished the frame of the robot before stretching and heading to the cafeteria. He hadn't had breakfast and his stomach was complaining about it.haku went to the bathroom,all of a sudden he really had to go,before he left out he took one good look at himself in the mirror, and straighted hisself up.Loki grabbed a slice of pizza and some fruit before going to the corner table he always ate at. He sat down, greeting his friends. They were the 'punk' kids, the 'emo' ones, and the 'scene' and 'rave' kids.haku left to the cafeteria to score some eats,he always sat at center table with the ''cool'' people,though inside he hated it,they wouldnt understand his eccentric lifestyle so he hides it not to get casted out,

"Loki! Check it out! Glow stick coupon!" Loki laughed at his friend as she waved the coupon about. The girl had glowsticks attatched to the Tripp pants she was wearing...and a vest with glowsticks. "Nice Tris.".haku's buddy alex high-fived him at the table''ha that was sweet what you said to that loser back there,even if you almost lost your skull!"Haku grined and put his facade back up''yeah,yeah you know how it is,you gotta put those wierdos in thier place''he turned his head away looking to loki's table and sighs.

"Loki...good aim bud!" Loki blinked as he was glomped by another friend. "What?" He asked, not knowing what his friend meant. "You nearly took off the twit's head." Loki blinked. ''why didnt you fight back?''a female friend asked.''meh''haku replied''just not really in the mood''.alex stood up next to him''you should go back thier and show him whos boss!''.''no,..no i really shouldnt, not in the mood''.haku was still a little down,even though he was lying hard he just felt like if he did it he'd hurt again''i think its mean haku''a smaller girl said out''we should all be friendly!"all the kids at the table laughed,all but haku''...''

"Say, Loki, how're things going? At home I mean?" Loki shrugged. "Not too well honestly. The rent's skyrocketing and I don't know if I can pay it this month." He sighed. He really needed this scholarship...the robot had to be perfect.

she was right,he thought,but he couldnt stop it,he would lose his title and his followers,the girl walked up to him''if you lie to yourself it hurts haku,my parents said we are all equals.''the other kids scoffed,haku's eyes widened for a few seconds,then he stood up''pfft,you got some nerve saying that,dont ever put me on a sideshow level,''he said felling a little more guilty,two random guys grinded before walking pass to loki's table''they need a good ass whoopin,haha,that haku''they smiled.

"Loki....they're comming over here." Loki looked up. "Ignore them." He looked down at his food, eating it. "But..."

"Just ignore them." 'heh heh,if it isnt the real cirque du freak,''one said puting his foot on the table,haku was unaware at those kids plans until everyone pointed it out''i guess youre the main freak''the other grinned pointing to loki

Loki looked up. "Oh? I would've thought that was you." He resumed eating, perfectly calm. His friends watched him curiously. ''youre a funny little man ''the bigger guy said grabbing loki's shirt .

"Too bad I can't say the same for you." Loki shrugged, hand forming a loose fist. Loki could handle himself in a fight...and he was starting to get annoyed with this guy.

''hey''haku called out as he walked torward the boys''the hell is going on here'',''jus havin' alittle fun with this here smart ass''the smaller one said''no''haku replied''you're not gona eff up that guy'',''but''the big one said before haku cut him off''I SAID NO YOU BASTARD,PUT HIM DOWN''haku yelled.Loki watched the interaction with a raised eyebrow. His friends watched in confusion.

the big guy growled angrily letting loki go,the smaller guy chuckled''you okay haku?,am i deaf or are you taking up for that loser'',''tch''haku replied,''what?you gona beat me up now''haku scowled at them and balled his fist''i woulnt go there'',.the guys quickly left,haku was very serious.Loki raised an eyebrow. "Well thanks." He turned to Haku.haku slightly blushed,he was unused to helping loki out,but it felt good''tch,yeah''he replied

• Like 7

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultrawolf

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days