• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystar

• KatieMH25!

• Tsetsua

• Miro

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that makes this site possible. Without you, I would never have known SHINee. I am very happy, thank you :):hamtaro-005 (6):

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I also like the song! After the shock I had first time when I saw their new look, I started enjoying the song. :leaf15:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i like shinee too.. shelock, lucifer, ringdingdong,juliette..et

- - - Updated - - -

i like shinee too.. shelock, lucifer, ringdingdong,juliette..et

• 1 month later...

SHINee is actually the group that got me addicted to Kpop! I'm a little biased when it comes to them. :leaf15: Hello, Lucifer and Obsession are definitely my favorite songs from them.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Has anyone heard of Taemin's debut songs Ace and Danger? Who knew he could sing and dance that well. I like him in the danger music video, he is both sexy and beautiful at the same time, not sure if its the clothes or makeup but there's definitely an air of charisma about him, well he has always had Androgynous features but there's no mistaking that he is a male!! I read on you tube the other day he was "Korea's Michael Jackson" and I was like "nooooo! don't ever get plastic surgery, don't ever change your physical appearance because you are very hot twenty-something male as you are right now!"

Anyone else agree?

It was something else for Taemin. Hm, I wait for something other from him, not cute of course, but else. But I'm very impresive because he did it. Alone. And have better voice than earlier and amazing dance sils. Thos boys haven't bones! XD

, Yes I agree, Taemin didnt want to be just cute any more, which is why he has gone in the direction of being seductive. Well a few times over the years he has sang as lead singer when Jonghyun had surgeries and stuff so I always knew he could do well but I didnt think he was this good!! Listening to a few of Shinee's songs compared with the music videos of now, it doesnt sound like him? Or rather I think his singing voice as gotten deeper lol Do you think though that it was his request and decision to make of the agent/editor/production company he has signed up with that they changed his image or do you think he just did as ordered? He never once smiled at the crowd when they sang along with him, he seemed kinda moody? You should watch a few of his live performances on youtube, he did really badly on one but on the others he was really good but still he never smiled and whilst he is a great dancer, he didn't really enjoy himself?? What do you think?