DarenZen

I guarantee many of yaoi otaku users have watched this anime.

So, what is your opinion for the 1st episode?

Let's talk about it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virdian*

• DarenZen

• voide

• otarusushi

Have watched the first three episodes so far.. love it! Also, since I don't know the manga, I am more curious about the story. :D

I've watched the first 3 episodes so far! I plan to watch the 4th later today. I haven't read the manga, but I think I have to now! I'm really enjoying the anime so far!

i've only read the manga so far and love it.... so when i finally find the time to watch the anime i'll tell you what i think about it... i was always curious about how the singer might sound like, so i'm looking forward to it ^_^

Where can I watch it?

You can watch it in Kissanime

- - - Updated - - -

Have watched the first three episodes so far.. love it! Also, since I don't know the manga, I am more curious about the story. :D

No sex at all...

- - - Updated - - -

i've only read the manga so far and love it.... so when i finally find the time to watch the anime i'll tell you what i think about it... i was always curious about how the singer might sound like, so i'm looking forward to it ^_^

which singer did you mean?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on episode 1 and already hooked from then. I need more but my internet is slow.

maybe you need to change your internet data and then gotta watch this happily~

• 3 weeks later...

I love it, when Mafuyu start singing 'Fuyu no Hanashi'

It hooked my soul away, and somehow I keep it on repeat despite all that monolog in between

• 3 weeks later...

The anime is great, but the ending wasn't my cup of tea. I wish there would have been more romance between Uenoyama and Mafuyu (like at least one kiss!). It wasn't particularly satisfying for me. Well, I'm eagerly waiting for the film so it can provide the romance the viewers deserve to be given (pun intended) to.

Didn't want to start watching Given until it was completed, so I just now got to it. Watched all the episodes today and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Didn't know much about this anime besides it being a shounen-ai, just the way I like it (the not knowing about it part) so I guess I was pretty much up for anything. Anyway.

For me, the story was pretty realistic, quite sad too, but also touching. I liked most of the characters, with a few reservations, and overall I enjoyed watching Given. Maybe I'm gonna think about reading the manga too once it's completed, who knows.

I feel like there are some pretty complicated side stories there and I would like to find out more, especially concerning Haruki-san. The poor guy, I feel for him so much. I kinda want to hug the whole band, haha.

• 1 month later...
For me, the story was pretty realistic, quite sad too, but also touching. I liked most of the characters, with a few reservations, and overall I enjoyed watching Given. Maybe I'm gonna think about reading the manga too once it's completed, who knows.

I agree, this is probably one of the most realistic Yaoi series I've ever encountered. Never realized this until your post, so thanks. :D