Junjou Romantica questions

ForbiddenFruit

Hey guys!

Junjou Romantica is SOO addictive I only watched a few episodes and I'm already sucked in! I'm new to this series so I have a few questions, if a sweet fan would help me n' answer them I would really appreciate it! ^^

And please NO SPOILERS at all! I barely made it through half of S1 yet :)

1. I know they've released 3 seasons so far but how many episdes does each season have (in total)? I go on different online sites and some only show 8 episodes on season 1 while others show 12 episodes or more and etc. it's so confusing so I just want to make sure I don't miss anything and watch them in the order they come.

2. About how long is each episode? (just want to make sure if I watched the full version or just a part of it)

3. What are the best sites to Watch them full version, online and uncensored?

Thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForbiddenFruit

• chococakes

• Jdl018

• fan_yaoi

Season 1- 12 episodes

Season 2- 12 episodes

Season 3- 12 episodes

2. about 24 min long.

3. I downloaded the anime, cuz i cant buy them here yet.

(Now, this is something i might be wrong about. But I have 13 episodes of season 3. the last one /first one is different, it starts direct with the theme song and then You watch things from Usagi-sans perspective. And you do visit All the other coupels in the same episode. I might be an idiot, this might just be my having two episodes of the same... but Anyone else who has this "extra", there is no titel to it )

• 4 months later...

Hi! I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have a question. I'm curious about this. It was said that Isaka-san was the one who encouraged Usagi to become a writer and it was said that Usagi signed with Marukawa Books. However, as I was rewatching Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, I noticed that Takano said that Onodera was previously in charge of Usagi, which makes Usagi a writer in Onodera Publishing. I'm so confused, please help! Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi! I'm new here and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have a question. I'm curious about this. It was said that Isaka-san was the one who encouraged Usagi to become a writer and it was said that Usagi signed with Marukawa Books. However, as I was rewatching Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, I noticed that Takano said that Onodera was previously in charge of Usagi, which makes Usagi a writer in Onodera Publishing. I'm so confused, please help! Thank you!

I'm not so sure about this but I think that maybe the anime is a few years apart from each other. When the "easter egg" scene of Misaki appearing on the train, I think that he is already with Usagi-san and since Onodera and Takano is still in the process of reforming their relationship, I conclude that the relationship of Misaki and Usagi had come first and they had been together for a few years. In this time, Usagi may have quit from his former company, Marukawa books, and Joined Onodera Publishing. In other words, Usagi's and Misaki's relationship may have been formed a few years earlier than Onodera leaving the company. (This is just a theory though. I just made it from scratch so don't count on it being true!)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much! If you get the answer to the last thing I'd like to know too :)

I Think maybe Kissanime.com may be a good one. Not sure if there are any censored part but they have all three seasons with the movie and ova. (And it's free.)

PS: To any admin that see this post, I don't know whether or not I can say other websites so please just tell me and I can remove this post, Thanks!

Ritsu Onodera was Usami's editor prior to transferring to Marukawa Publishing. Onodera overheard some coworkers talking behind his back that he is lucky for working with Usami since his father owns the company and he quit. So that makes Onodera Usami's ex-editor.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not so sure about this but I think that maybe the anime is a few years apart from each other. When the "easter egg" scene of Misaki appearing on the train, I think that he is already with Usagi-san and since Onodera and Takano is still in the process of reforming their relationship, I conclude that the relationship of Misaki and Usagi had come first and they had been together for a few years. In this time, Usagi may have quit from his former company, Marukawa books, and Joined Onodera Publishing. In other words, Usagi's and Misaki's relationship may have been formed a few years earlier than Onodera leaving the company. (This is just a theory though. I just made it from scratch so don't count on it being true!)

Ritsu Onodera was Usami's editor prior to transferring to Marukawa Publishing. Onodera overheard some coworkers talking behind his back that he is lucky for working with Usami since his father owns the company and he quit. So that makes Onodera Usami's ex-editor.

Oh, that cleared things up. Thank you to the both of you! :)