Amime characters you can relate to?

Sasu_Chan

Well, i'm pretty bored.. So why not?

---

Is there any anime characters you can relate to? And why?

~

I can relate to a few characters.

- Kuroneko from Oreimo. (*SPOILER*) Mostly because of the way she gets left alone.

- Rin from Free! It's just the whole thing with not being ''the best'' (Nobody is perfect though, but I just work so freaking hard), and then get hurted.

- Tomoko From Watamote. I used to have a REALLY hard time talking to others (I still have no and then..), and it just made me sound so stupid. >__

- Kirino from Oreimo (Again ._.). Sometimes when I talk it just come out comepletely wrong, and I end up hurting other people. (It's not that often anymore, but I am pretty stupid sometimes.)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sasu_Chan

• Minto

• BlueNeon

• Akira_Skye

Comparing the real life situations to unreal is something that many of fiction consumers do, so craving the existence of some kind of utopia makes you search a personality similar to yours. In this way, the fiction seems closer to reality, 'cause they have something in common. You.

To be honest (

Not exactly an anime... But I can relate to Weiss Schnee from RWBY. Mostly because of her constant need to be validated by people, but never have friends. I just don't know... I feel like she's mega relatable. Ahahahahahaha, feel free to ignore me. oAo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...