Tekken 7 Officially Announced [PV]

Tetsu

6302c6472559b6af055220d90715ad511405281278_full.jpg

Almost at the end of last weekend's Evo 2014 event, Bandai Namco Games and series producer Katsuhiro Harada announced that Tekken 7 is officially coming. The announcement of the game is not supposed to be made in the Evo event, a leakage of information by Yoshinori Ono forced Harada to make the announcement.

Stay tuned this July 25, as more details will be shared to us fans at San Diego Comic-Con fighting game panel. Moreover, Harada said two more unannounced games are underway.

The 1st Promotional Video is below.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• Tetsu

• teaandyoghurt

Yay. I love this game! I hope it'll continue from T6 storyline... cuz I fell in love with Lars' profile/background.

I used to play a lot of Xiaoyu and Hwoarang till Lars came along.

Aw man, for one I'm going to have to get a PS4 if I want to play this, and for two they ruined all the models in 6/TT2. Everyone looked all weird and generic meat-faced.

And why does it always have to be about a goddamn woman?

Also, what happened to the whole Ogre thing? That crap with Azazel or whatever was awful...

...I'll still probably buy it though, I love me some Marshall Law (MarshallxPaul is even better^^)

~Megs

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
... I love hwoarang~~.> for the girl.. it would be christie xDD

i feel you >.> that's why i somehow don't expect something really great with the story mode. I just hope they have something new and cool...

>.> and a port to PS vita at least.

Are you referring to a girl robot in 6th?

Jin Kazama was always a momma's boy... LOL I didn't really like his family storyline anyway, even from the start but the fighting style is better than most fighting games I know- like Soul Caliber, Street Fighter [omg, I hate that stupid game because the combos are simply short and too hard to execute] Tekken is somewhere in the middle. Mortal Kombat got better with combo system though.

I thought 6th was fresh because of Jin vs Hwoarang switched attitudes, and Lars' additional story, discovering the grim history of his bloodline.