thiefshipping role play

yourstalker

MARIK AND BAKURA yus! it's a yugioh the abridged version so it will be no fun and 4kids won't sue :D. So you have a choice between marik and bakura

Marik: A "evil" villian taught between taking your very life essence and rearanging your sock drawer. A nastaciss but when your as sexy as him you can be. Loud and acts on impulse genrally says what he thinks. Often ignores Bakuras gibes and insults. is intelligent but is too lazy to think in my opinion, has a dark past as a child he was locked in a tomb forced to protect a dead pharoh has a darkness un his heart developed by years of abuse.

apearence: blond hair,guyliner and typical cleopatra like make-up, wears a reveling voilet tank top that reveals his awesome midriff.

Bakura: ..an angry british guy..XD im too lazy to do a discription bbut YGOTAS fans will know what it's like

syenario: lets make one up shall we >:3 please replay and accept my offer "may the bakura be with you"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• yourstalker

ahhh my charecters going to be based on the yugioh the abridged so mine will be in charecter to that...hmmm so who wants to be who ..I BAGS BAKURA..if thats ok with you .....so do you want to do alternative universe or are card games the law

Thats alright whit me and i can play as Malik, and we can play in card games the law, whis is alright whit you?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yes but first. You must make a new topic in Roleplaying Arena and then can we play:-)