• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonlkc

• voide

• Alezander

• crystald

NO TITLE

Everything was in extreme silence. The only source of light was the big and bright moon outside our window. It wasn't anything nice to me though. To me, it just gave off the feeling that we were being watched.

Tonight, like most nights, I'd just been woken up by a nightmare. Just to find myself in another one - reality.

Luckily, I had him by my side in this one.

Theo was snuggling in my chest. His body was slim and warm. His breath was calm and so was his face. Just looking at him made me feel at peace again.

Our world was nothing different from a prison. Everything was suffocated. Nothing had ever gone in the right direction. People couldn't tell which way was right anyway. We had The Council guiding us with everything instead.

Like everyone, I had spent years obeying rules while keeping my head low.

But Theo was special. Too special. He was the king in a game of chess, or so people said. Because of that, I knew someday they would come and knock on our door. I knew it would be only a matter of time until he got caught. And they would use him for...

Shit!

Lying here would only be a waste my time. I tried separating myself from Theo as careful as possible, hoping that I would not wake him up.

"June?"

Theo was still half-asleep, yet he flung his arm over my waist as if he had had no intention of letting me go. Well, it could be true, albeit it was an unconscious act.

I held my breath as my hands slowly put his arm off my body.

"Can't sleep." I reckoned he also knew that my sleepness, or rather sleeplessness, had been persistent.

"Do you need any help?" Worry filled in his dreamy voice.

"No. Just gonna get something."

"Yeah? Don't go too long, it's cold without you." His words were cheesy sometimes. He was always the warmer one actually. It's more likely be me who would be cold without him.

"Okay."

I softened my voice to ensure him. I knew he would be wandering in his dreams when I was back, though.

I wasn't a good child. I?d lied to him. The thing I needed to get would take up a few hours of my time. And worse, the guilty feeling of lying had disappeared since long ago. It's like a habit to me now.

I sat up, eyes was still sticking at Theo. Even in the dim light of the moon, I could tell how gorgeous he was. His blonde hair was short and curly. His red lips were so cute making me eager to kiss and lick and bite them until I was content.

I leaned close into his face to put a kiss on his forehead. My heart was screaming for more. But I couldn't afford to disturb his sleep any further.

"Good night, Theo." I muttered before taking my leave.

I had things to deal with. A hell lot of things.

This world was a horrible place. I wanted to protect Theo from it. In order to do that, I had to overthrow The Council.

It was crazy. I was. I knew that. I was also aware that Theo would go furious if he found out what I had been doing behind his back.

But Theo had done so much for me. And more than anything, I loved him. So this was the only thing I could do for him.

In the dark of night, I set off.

NO TITLE

Everything was in extreme silence. The only source of light was the big and bright moon outside our window. It wasn't anything nice to me though. To me, it just gave off the feeling that we were being watched.

Tonight, like most nights, I'd just been woken up by a nightmare. Just to find myself in another one - reality.

Theo was snuggling in my chest. His body was slim and warm. His breath was calm and so was his face. Just looking at him made me feel at peace again.

Our world was nothing different from a prison. Everything was suffocated. Nothing had ever gone in the right direction. People couldn't tell which way was right anyway. We had The Council guiding us with everything instead.

But Theo was special. Too special. He was the king in a game of chess, or so people said. Because of that, I knew someday they would come and knock on our door. I knew it would be only a matter of time until he got caught. And they would use him for...

Shit!

Lying here would only be a waste my time. I tried separating myself from Theo as careful as possible, hoping that I would not wake him up.

"June?"

Theo was still half-asleep, yet he flung his arm over my waist as if he had had no intention of letting me go. Well, it could be true, albeit it was an unconscious act.

"Can't sleep." I reckoned he also knew that my sleepness, or rather sleeplessness, had been persistent.

"Yeah? Don't go too long, it's cold without you." His words were cheesy sometimes. He was always the warmer one actually. It's more likely be me who would be cold without him.

"Okay."

I softened my voice to ensure him. I knew he would be wandering in his dreams when I was back, though.

I wasn't a good child. I?d lied to him. The thing I needed to get would take up a few hours of my time. And worse, the guilty feeling of lying had disappeared since long ago. It's like a habit to me now.

I sat up, eyes was still sticking at Theo. Even in the dim light of the moon, I could tell how gorgeous he was. His blonde hair was short and curly. His red lips were so hot making me eager to kiss and lick and bite them until I was content.

I leaned close into his face to put a kiss on his forehead. My heart was screaming for more. But I couldn't afford to disturb his sleep any further.

This world was a horrible place. I wanted to protect Theo from it. In order to do that, I had to overthrow The Council.

It was crazy. I was. I knew that. I was also aware that Theo would go furious if he found out what I had been doing behind his back.

But Theo had done so much for me. And more than anything, I loved him. So this was the only thing I could do for him.

NO TITLE

But Theo was special. Too special. He was the king in a game of chess, or so people said.

Because of that, I knew someday they would come and knock on our door. I knew it would be only a matter of time until he got caught. And they would use him for...

Shit!

"June?"

"Okay."

I wasn't a good child. I'd lied to him. The thing I needed to get would take up a few hours of my time. And worse, the guilty feeling of lying had disappeared since long ago. It's like a habit to me now.

I sat up, eyes was still sticking at Theo. Even in the dim light of the moon, I could tell how gorgeous he was. His blonde hair was short and curly. His red lips were so hot making me eager to kiss and lick and bite them until I was content.

I leaned close into his face to put a kiss on his forehead. My heart was screaming for more.

But I couldn't afford to disturb his sleep any further.

Excuse me, is it possible to submit more that one story?

hello. sorry i can't answer this. it's not in the rules tho. i'll refer u to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:)

AS TIME GOES BY

[table=width: 600, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

The sound of rackets hitting tennis balls drifted over from the practice courts and reached his ears, he got up from his desk chair in his study and went over to the window. Slowly he moved the curtain a little to be able to gaze out into the back yard where the courts were located. Luke was there with one of the trainers, they were practicing again and they would probably be at it for at least an hour more. As he watched him, he could see him move all over the place hitting the balls thrown by his instructor, with a gleam in his eyes that spelled trouble. He must have sensed Daniel's gaze on him because he turned his head on the study direction and wave the fingers of the hand that was not holding the tennis racket in a mock greeting. Luke went to the side bench where he left some of his things and then took something out of his hooded sports jacket pocket and a minute later Daniel realize it was his phone; inside the room the land line rang and he pick it up placing the receiver on his ear just to hear him say:

- Miss me already? - He rolled his eyes at the phrase and responded with a little snort.

- As if... I have work to do. - He could feel Luke's amusement as he said:

- Then don't let me stop you, by all means have at it. See you tonight darling! - Before he could respond Luke had already hanged up and resume his practice on the court.

Once again, the sounds were carried away to the house but he adamantly ignored them and went back to his desk. That was part of Luke's routine every evening to spend the excess energy and be able to sleep more soundly in de nights. Two hours later he received a text letting him know that they would not be seeing each other at dinner and probably for the rest of the day due to some unexpected calls Luke had to make.

At two o'clock after midnight Luke finally ascended the stairs to the master bedroom and use a heavy looking key in a lock in the middle of the door. The bolt clicked loudly when he turned the key in it but in reality nothing happened, Luke just loved the idea of locking his beloved away from prying eyes. He went near the bed and as he gaze at Daniel's sleeping face he removed his shoes. He came closer to the head of the bed, nuzzled him on the neck, placed his hand by his head on the pillow and whispered in his ear:

- D! Wake up D!

- What? what's going on?

- You forgot to say good night.

Then Luke sat down on the side of the bed and bend over, brush Daniels hair out of his eyes and gently placed his lips on top of his in a warm lingering kiss.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Sweet words. Easy.

Tell me what to do with this thing in my chest. Lately it has gotten so heavy, so hot and unbearable. A monster has grown inside of me and you are the culprit. From deep inside my heart I feel like choking, but if it's for you then I can endure it. I can come to like it, even. Just tell me that I have a chance, and that one day you'll let me inside just like the way I let you in, circulating through my bloodstream like a needed drug.

Six years ago you held my hand. So tightly, so gently. Words weren't necessary, because your lips made everything so clear. I don't remember much, but I swear the places you touched with your careful fingertips burn until this very day. Like a mark. To me, it felt like a promise, one between you, me, and the waning moon that night.

I knew I was being unfair. I played with your feelings, knowing you were not going to give me up. Ever. I dated girls, then I came out and dated guys, all the time telling myself that I was saving you for last. You were my little cherry on top. You were precious and sweet and I broke your heart so many times, over and over until it was a thousand pieces.

The signs were everywhere, shoving it in my face. You grew thin, you barely ate, you were so damn pale. You never looked at me anymore or gave me that weird, snorting laugh you always make. A dark pit knotted in my stomach but I was too intoxicated with seeing you longing for me that I was blind to your pain.

When you kissed me that night, I decided that I was going to stop being stupid. It was time, and I wanted to love you for real, properly and excessively, just like you deserved. No one has ever felt so right as you were. But I was too late. You took off into the night and left me without saying another word.

Please, come back to me. If you don't want me, then at least let me look into your eyes one last time. You always looked at me like I was the fairest of God's creations when in truth it was you who was the most beautiful person in the world. Unlike my previous partners, you loved me for my heart and nothing else. You were my best friend, and you still are.

I'm sorry. I'll be better, so can we talk in person? There are so many things I want to tell you, and I want to see your face. I miss you and I hope you're doing well.

Seen Fri at 5:57 PM

I bit my lip. He has been online almost everyday ever since my birthday last week but he never greeted me. I could only imagine him trying to decide if it was worth coming out of his hiding or not. I have been observing his schedule for the last three months and matching it with mine so that by the time I sent my message, he'd see it immediately. I was so tense while I waited and watched the screen that my lip tore and soon I tasted blood. Then it came. His reply.

Hey

It's been a long time since we talked.

There was a long pause, nearly an hour passed with me staring intently at my phone as he composed his message.

I'm fine with meeting.

Short. Too short. My body felt cold.

My fingers hovered over the keyboard as I thought what to type next when he sent another message.

I miss you too. And... I still love you.

I could not help it. I burst out laughing. Finally. After searching for him all these years, all I needed was a messenger app to get him to talk to me.

Thank you. I can't wait.

Sweet words. Easy.

Me too.

We exchanged goodbyes and I put my phone down. Finally. Finallyfinallyfinally. I was laughing again.

"You're not getting away this time, you fucker."

Never, ever again.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Hello hello! It's been a while since the last. This story was written while listening to Billie Eilish's Hostage, and is loosely inspired by my own situation.

You know when you thought there was a real connection between you and someone you liked and then after years of trying to hold back, you finally send that first shaky message but still end up in the seen-zone? Yup, that's me.

Have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! Apologized this is late huhu.. I'm gonna do a lil bit different this time, please bear with me

:)

++++

Anonlkc : your story intrigued me. Now I wanna know the details!

crystald : to me your story is always sweet & happy. And that's a good feeling you gave us :)

Alezander : your story always reflect something that happened in my life one way or another, & I'm always amazed by your writing!

++++

And with that being said, here I announced the winner

WINNERS

As promised, everyone who participated will get

3,000 points.

The winner(s) get

7,000 points.

Thank you for participating. Good job to all & congrats again to the winner(s)!

foxy2

Hi

!

This was so much fun!

:_red_fox 4

Congrats

!

cheering_minions.gif

Have a great day!

:leaf:

Thank you so much for your words. They meant a lot to me, especially since I don't know if I'm producing readable content or not.

Thank you for your stories. I loved reading them and I hope we bump into each other more often.

All the best,

Alezander.

What a sweet story! I kept re-reading the final detail for minutes. It’s so cute!!!

But I’d love to see more of Daniel’s reaction when he received Luke’s text. Was that the usual thing? Would he be mad or sad or simply shrug it off? It’s like this part was omitted from your story and I personally think it would be better if you had included the character’s emotion there.

Thank you for a beautiful story. I totally understand that feeling when you got a seen after gathering all your courage to send the message. To be honest, I don’t like your interpretation of “good night kiss”. But it’s perfect for the story and I respect the story as how it is.

Thank you both for your stories.

Thank

for the contest.

I’m eager to see this month’s contest theme.