Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Jessie Gate

Power: Snow and telekinesis along with that came reading minds.

Hates: Snow, Spicy food, stressed

Jessie walked into school and looked around not sure what was going to happen that day he avoided everyone he could so he wouldn't make them look like ice He was a loner and liked it that way and today there was going to be another student starting but not just any student a pop idle and then no one would see him ever again. His home life was hell he had killed his dad when he yelled at him and a knife flew though the air and killed him for hitting Jessie. His mom was scared of him and did drugs and no one cared that his dad died because he was a drug lord

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

B7pUiSoCcAA15oe.jpg

Name: Yuiji Kuroda

Power: Sound Manipulation and Air

Likes: Singing, coming up with new songs, tea, his fans, warm weather and cooking

Hates: sore throats, drinking alcohol, cold weather and paparazzi

Yuiji stared as his manager and crosses his arms annoyingly as he stares in silence at a form to go to school, "... you can't be serious. I am too busy just keeping up with recording and performing to be going to school," he crosses his leg and drinks some tea.

Yuiji's manager stands up and rubs his temple, "you don't really have much time for socializing with others, so this will help get you around other people."

Yuiji groans a little as he stands up and goes to his dressing room to get ready for school. Once done, he opens the door to get accompanied by his manager, giving him a bag of school supplies. Yuiji puts the bag on his shoulder and walks out of the building, walking in the direction of school, couldn't believe he was going to school.

Jessie walked into school and over to his locker he sighed as he made sure as everyone else was out of the hall he used his power to open the lock as not to freeze it he really didn't know know to control his power so he was late to every class not like anyone cared or anything tho.

Yuiji stands outside the school building and crosses his arms a bit as he shakes his head slowly with a sigh. He starts walking inside the school and takes off his sunglasses, walking to the main office. Yuiji then gets a schedule and looks it over to see what classes that were picked out for him by his manager.

Yuiji folds the schedule and puts it in his pocket, starting to walk to his first class. As he was looking for his first class, he notices a student all by himself but he just turns and looks at the sign, seeing that he was at his first class so he walks inside and notices students working on drawing a centerpiece in the middle of the art room so he just sits down, taking out a sketchbook from his bag and starts sketching.

Jessie soon walked into his art class.

A girl got done with her peace and ran over to the star. "Oh my god your here I am a big fan Yuiji." the girl jumped up and down and knocked over Jessie's art work onto him now he had paint on him

Jessie just looked down and sighed knowing that this would happen he got up and started out the door.

Yuiji looks up and watches his fan jump up and down, resting his chin on his palm as he watches the boy from before walk out of the art room. Yuiji goes into his bag, getting out a small piece of paper and writes his name on it, giving it to the girl to calm her down.

"Oh my God I got his name I will never give this up." she said screaming and jumping up and down

Jessie went to the bathroom and started to wash off his clothes. "Damn it. I hate not being seen when this happens cause no one gets into trouble." he whispered

Yuiji watches the female and goes back to working on the center piece in the middle of the room, wondering how the guy from before was doing since he did just leave class without mentioning it to anyone, especially the teacher.

Yuiji rubs his hand through his hair as he looks up at the teacher. He rests his chin on his palm, ~so his name is Jessie hm,~ he thought as he continues drawing.

Jessie just stayed in the bathroom the entire hour and then walked out of the bathroom and traded books making sure no one see's him as he did it. Using his magic to open his locker. He didn't know when the day would come for someone to make him made and all hell broke loose and things started to fly everywhere it was something he didn't want to think about

Yuiji looks at the clock as the class ends, looking at the schedule and rubs the back of his head as he starts to walk to his next class, gym. Yuiji walks into the gym and places his bag on the bleachers.

Jessie went to his math class and turned in all of his homework and then walked out of class he then took his history book into the gym class and started doing his history while watching them play

Yuiji looks at his schedule once more just to see what his reminding classes were. He sits down on the bleachers since he was a bit early and takes out a notepad, working on a song he was working on this week.

Yuiji leans back with a sigh and notices Jessie was on the bleachers as well. He perks his head up as he notices he got a text from his manager, ~great.. what now,~ he thought with a sigh as he was working on the song and reading the text. ~...You got to be kidding me...,~ he thought as he re-read the text a couple of times. ~So.. he wants me to make a friend to help my socializing skills.. ugh~ he looked around and looks at Jessie, slowly getting up and walks over to him, sitting down next to him.

Jessie looked at him not sure what he wanted and then looked down and then sighed. this guy what did he wanted to do? this didn't make any since this guy why would he want someone like him to talk to.

Yuiji watches Jessie and rests his chin on his palm, "... sorry about what happened in art class. That girl went a bit too crazy huh," he rubs his hand through his hair and places his chin back on his palm.

Jessie looked at him. "Happens all the time when no one can see you. I don't even know why your talking to me its like you can see me when others don't." he said sighing and looking at him

Yuiji tilts his head as he looks at Jessie, "why wouldn't I be able to see you? I can see you perfectly in front of me," he rests his chin on his palm.

"I'm a loner and no one cares about. So no one see's me and I can do what I want in this school. No one ever wants to be around me either because strange things happen when people are around me." he warned

Yuiji shrugs his shoulders as he swirls his pen within his fingers, "well.. that doesn't really scare me. So do you want people to notice you..? I kind of wish I was unable to be seen, especially here."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Its not that bad but some times it is." he said looking at him. "I mean I guess I can make it to where you won't be bothered too if you want it and no I didn't do anything to get like this in the first place." he said sighing and did more homework