Dramatical Murder is Gonna be an ANIME :D

Emo-Lightning-No.6

BIG NEWS!!! ^w^

According to Nitroplus CHiRAL, a TV anime adaptation of the company’s 2012 visual novel series, 「DRAMAtical Murder」 (DMMd), has been green-lit for production. It is slated to premiere Summer 2014.

The first promotional video:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*Staff:

Director: Kazuya Miura

Series Compositon: Touko Machida, Fuchii Kabura (Nitroplus CHiRAL scenario writer)

Character Designer: Yukiko Ban

Music: Yuuki Hayashi

OP Theme: “Slip on the Pumps” by Goatbed

Animation Production: NAZ

Original Web News:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... ^w^

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emo-Lightning-No.6

• dieee

• Taiga Kagami

• Tama

I just love the music video for this game.. DMMd is the best, not to forget DMMdrc ;)

If you are interested in downloading the music from its both parts of the game then go

here for 1st part :

here for 2nd part :

Enjoy em ^w^

I knowwwwwww... Can't wait either... :banhbao45:

Goatbed rocks... I always listen to them. It's like they are a drug and i got addicted to it :banhbao21:

ooooooooooo~~~♥

I want to play the game again .. and waiting for summer side stories :D

I love goatbed because I'm fan of cali gari so much x3

.... ^w^

Go ahead and play the game till you are full of it.. teehee.. I'm waiting for the summer to watch dem amazing anime ♥♥♥

yo

... unfortunately i've played the second part before the first so i donno yet how to deal with it XD

I took a hint but not so deep in the game.. I'll try to play it during my holiday coz now am stuck with tests and midterms @_@

start with the first game :D and use the routes guide

good luck, I'm also busy in study XD

Part of this worries me. The last NitroChiral anime (Togainu no Chi)...was not good....

Hopefully, they've learned from their mistakes...

yes, u're right D: there wasn't any yaoi on Togainu no Chi like in the game, how boring

we hope this one come out to be cool one :3 ♥ can't wait till summer x3 *dies*

&

Considering it's gonna be aired on TV then the possibility of showing a lot of yaoi (especially the hard one) is quite small...

So I think in general they will make it like Togainu no Chi.. Unfortunately for us (hardcore-yaoi lovers) it's gonna be another lame hit, but i guess since we already have the game then it's gonna be ok.

Although, I really hope they make it full of details and quite long not only 12 episodes or so :/

&

Considering it's gonna be aired on TV then the possibility of showing a lot of yaoi (especially the hard one) is quite small...

So I think in general they will make it like Togainu no Chi.. Unfortunately for us (hardcore-yaoi lovers) it's gonna be another lame hit, but i guess since we already have the game then it's gonna be ok.

Although, I really hope they make it full of details and quite long not only 12 episodes or so :/

Honestly, I think it was more the "we're going to try to summarise a multiroute videogame into a 12 episode anime whilst having absolutely minimal yaoi, and nothing above about a PG-13 level" that really made it suffer...

Urgh... Now that you put it that way it really sounds hopeless. Oh man! I'll only hope for the best because the graphics in the anime are so damn good. It would be a waste if they didn't include some hard yaoi or even made it a bit long ^w^

omg nooo, I can't imagine it as pg-13 or without hardcore yaoi or with light yaoi, I don't want this :leaf7:

even if we have the game for hard yaoi... but seeing it as animated than pictures is different *hentai mode on* :7yoyo10:

and yes the anime graphics is soooooo amazing so it's going to be a waste

oh can't wait, I want to watch it so bad, it's already summer in my country xD let them air it for me

ohh ma goodness i cant wait!!! i have been wanting to play this game for ages but cant get it running on my operating system!! so happy it is now gonna be an anime and the music is super cool!!!

.. I totally agree. can't wait either. But why can't you play it? It's a total shame because u r missing a looooot.. And this a loooot might not show in the anime!!

If i can help, please tell me coz i really like everyone to try it ^w^

yer i really do want to play it but i spent a long time trying to run it on my operating system and i couldnt get it to work, i run Ubuntu you see instead of Windows or Apple so they didnt make a version for my OS :Red_fox4:

I'm really sorry to hear that T_T

I hope you can find it. Perhaps you can try for a system files converter on the net. Look for it !!

- - - Updated - - -

It seems like everyone is feeling down because of TnC,

.. As I said, I really hope this would be better even though i don't think so because it's gonna be aired on tv and i don't think they would put much of the yaoi content. I hope they do the opposite though ^w^

• 5 weeks later...

That is so adorable!

I do hope they won't Togainu-no-Chi this. Yup, I've used it as a verb. :9yoyo30:

But I am afraid that my expectations are too high. The games were nearly perfect, and I want this anime to be nothing less.

I guess time will tell.