Persona 4 & Devil Survivor 2 AU mash-up

dreamscape_ix_by_jamajurabaev-d39ysys.jpg

Dreamscape

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"The 'True self' is a key used to unlock the world of dreams; where the human heart beats most truly. A world where demons and shadows are very much an existent reality. It is a dangerous place to those who have not 'awakened' but carry the potential to do so. Many have been lost and only few ever found their way back.

Are you prepared to delve deep into the World's psyche? To enter Dreamscape; the land of dreams?"

-Igor

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dreams; figments of imagination the mind creates for those who are asleep, a window as to what lies behind the subconscious, are also classified as 'Wishes' and 'Nightmares'. It is in this second instance that those who have the potential can awaken into their 'True Self', their Persona, should they be lucky, or in many cases, unlucky to have a nightmare about who they really are. To meet their own 'shadow' while lost in the haze of Dreamscape. Should they win, a terrible price is to be exacted; the fog of dream shall forever be removed and in it's place shall be consciousness within Dreamscape itself.

And in that world, whatever happens to the traveler shall also happen in reality.

So wake up, for that world is not kind to those faint of heart.

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Character Name

[/td]

[td]

Player

[/td]

[td]

Must-have for the Character Sheet

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Seta, Souji

[/td]

[td]

AlphaZero

[/td]

[td]

Gray/Silver eyes and hair. Younger brother of Seta, Alcor.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Hanamura, Yosuke

[/td]

[td]

MaryWeather

[/td]

[td]

Brunet. Closeted and slightly homophobic. Best friend of Seta, Souji.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Kaze, Hibiki

[/td]

[td]

InkompleteWish

[/td]

[td]

Raven. Roommate of Hanamura, Yosuke. Secretary for the Student Council.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Seta, Alcor

[/td]

[td]

†:Faust:†

[/td]

[td]

White hair and silver eyes. Older brother of Seta, Souji. Student Council President.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Character Sheet:

Appearance - Image of your character

Appearance Specifications - Things that you want your character to have pertaining to appearance; like tattoos, earrings, scars, etc.

Persona - The image of the Persona your character uses. Maximum of 2. No copying of what other payers' have.

Full Name - Start with last name

Age - Youngest must be 17 and 25 be the oldest

Position - Seme, Uke, Seke

Personality - Specify some of the personalities and don't just state them

Weapon - An image and some specifications below if it is wanted

Skills - Abilities your character can use, taken from their Persona. Refer

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for the list. Maximum of 8 per Persona.

Biography - An introductory background for your character.

Quote - Something your character believes in or often says.

Requirements

NO godmodding

Good English grammar. Mistakes are negligible as long as the post is understandable.

Minimum of TWO paragraphs/post. If you're gonna make a long reply then make sure that the content would be just as satisfying.

Must be Experienced in RP. Know and understand the Yes-and-Nos of the play.

Must be able to reply 2x a week. Not necessarily reply immediately after a post. I know there are troubles on personal situations but it's asked to give me a note if you won't be able to reply for a prolonged period of time.

Must have LOTS of imagination. This is a long RP, improvement and suggestion to the plot are always encouraged.

Theatrical dramatics are acceptable but make sure to tone it down.

Rushed replies are not encouraged. Read carefully and analyze previous posts before making your own.

Text colors are encouraged but don't use*dark*and*overly bright*ones.

Fonts are also encouraged but refrain from using hard to read ones.

Have Fun.

Follow the Requirements.

Needed:

1 Uke, 2 Seke/2 Uke, 1 Seme

R18+

Note:

Players who wish to join but are unable to provide their Character Sheet within 2 days time shall be removed.

In the game itself, players who are unable to provide a reply within 2 days of their turn shall have their turn skipped.

Players who are skipped the 3rd time shall be permanently removed from the RP and new players shall be recruited to take their place.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• MaryWeather

• InkompleteWish

I would like to join and take the position for Seta, Souji. I'll have my character sheet up in the mandatory 2 days time. He will be a seke.

So Persona is a series of a game I play. I've never watched the anime though. Anyhow, I've never seen a Devil Survivor game, or anime, if they have one, so I was wonder if there was a need to know them both if I planned on joining?

Not really since the only thing that I took is the idea of Personas, how to get them, and the skills. Most of the plot is original and there's barely any Devil Survivor 2 in it anyways. Some of the general things like 'Shadows' and 'Personas' will be explained in the RP itself so no real need to know the games or the animes, unless you wish to be earlier informed than the others.

Ah, I know Persona quite well. It is a favorite of mine. So if the story is mostly based after it, then I should be fine. However, I'm not quite sure of my schedule, so....I'll wait to see if anyone else would join before I take a place.

If you would allow me, i would love to play Kaze Hibiki.

That reminds me, i wanted to ask about some aspects:

Do you have to be in complete canon with the charachters (for example Yosuke?) or can you at least form them a bit to your liking?

Second, am i allowed more then 1 demon? Cause i would love to reserve Samael or/and Kohryu for my charachter.

No, on the first question. You are free to make them into your liking just as long as you remember to add the must haves.

Secondly, it's already a Persona and not a demon since demon summoning would allow characters to go OP. And as I said in the first post, maximum of 2.

Welcome to the RP. I look forward to be playing with you.

Hello! I've RPed 1x1 for a long time, but I've only ever done a group RP once. If you'd have me I'd love to have the position of Yosuke Hanamura. He's my favorite character anyway haha.

Very well then. Welcome to the RP and I look forward to be playing with you.

Okay good, but just a question. I played Persona 4 for PS2 and Vita so i know about the series (played more but to lazy to list them) and i just remembered that demons became personas when you either befriend them or you get the 'card'. So i called them demons, but okay. :)

I will post the carachter sheet tomorrow, he will be an uke if that's okay. Otherwise i will change him to a seke. :)

Thank you very much! I'll get started on my character sheet right away. Once I upload it, please tell me if there are any problems and I'll happily adjust!

Sooo, I guess I am done for now. I hope its okay, with what I wrote. During writing, I got another question. Would it be okay if I changed Samael instead from a "magic" persona to a physical one? How "real" to the games do you want it to be? Concerning spells for example. Do tell me if I should change my CS again. :) I was wondering if the Persona "evolves" or not, since I would write the skills I would have in the end into the sheet. And it would be rather OP if they could use them at the beginning. At least my opinion.

eclipse+halfa_1380802188.jpg

-

Hibiki doesn't wear much jewellery but if there is one thing he never leaves the house with, it's a plain silver ring. It seems to hold some sort of special value to him.

A small scar not even longer than a forefinger, can be found on the left side of his stomach area, just above the hip bone.

-

Personas:

and

Samael - weak to wind, strong against Ice, Nulifies Electricity and Darkness

Kohryu - no weaknesses, repels Electricity, Nulifies Light

Full Name:

Kaze Hibiki

18 years old, 7th of July

Position:

Uke

Personality:

Being the secretary of the student council, Hibiki is known to be strict in his decisions as well as someone that follows the rules. Always nice to his fellow students, he enjoys the trust of the teachers. But if a student falls out of line, the first one you would call would be Kaze-san. Since, which surprises most, Hibiki is rather strong. If someone fights, get Hibiki to do the job. Despite his school persona, he is a rather aloof person. Hibiki doesn't have a family home anymore so he lived in the dorms till now. His room mate is Hanamura Yosuke. And though he would have loved to live alone, he accepted the fact that he had to live in the dorms for now.

Weapon:

A

Skills:

Through Samael:

- Primal Force

- Deathbound

- Mamudoon

- Power Charge

- Absorb Wind

- Arms Master

- Masukukaja

Through Kohryu:

- Dia

- Recarm

- Megido

- Garu

- Zio

- Bufu

Biography:

Usually, if a student would do something bad in school, it would appear in his records. But Hibiki? Not really, the reason is still unknown but no ill-mannered sentence is written in his report. Of course, he is the student council secretary, he doesn't do anything that would taint the school. At least no longer. What's not known in school is that he was a leader of a teenager gang. Taking drugs, turf wars, owning weapons without a license and all that shit. Hibiki saw it all. Yet after a fight that escalated he changed his way. Or at least tried. Old habits die hard. He still possesses a pistol of his earlier years and the scar on his abdomen will always remind him of his failures in life. So when High School came around, he erased (illegally mind you) his student record and started anew. How he did that will stay his secret. Let's just say that bribes and contacts can get handy now and then. Giving up his delinquent ways, he strived to become better in school and after a few years he was offered a place in the student council. Since then he had been slaving- I meant working for the student council. Next to that he has a little part time job at the grocery store in town, since his family died in a car crash. Though he got enough money, he rather not spend it. His school fee was already taken enough money out of his bank account. So to refill his self given 'allowence' he picked up a part time job.

Quote:

"I don't believe in destiny, I will direct my life how I want it too."

True on the skills part. Better to put the 'Light levels' first then the transition to the 'Heavy levels', Like Personas get Dia first before Salvation -IF they even get that skill-. Please also state the strength and weaknesses of the chosen Personas. It will be necessary since some of the enemies the characters will be encountering WILL have elements.

That goes for every player as well, like what I will be doing in my CS.

Btw, you mentioned that you prefer to play as uke, so feel free to change to it if you so wish. And the age too. They are in High School.

Here's my character sheet. I hope it's okay. One thing I wanted to note was that I added Marin Karin to the list of abilities I gave to Succubus, but Marin Karin wasn't on the list of P4 skills that you provided. If that's not allowed, I'll definitely change it. Also, I noticed that in Inkompletewish's character sheet, Hibiki lives alone, but on the original post it was said he lives with Yosuke. I'm fine either way! I just wanted to know what the case so I know if I need update Yosuke's biography or not.

Appearance:

aff87080f3b08e11e9eaff4b4ee70017.jpg

Appearance Specifications:

Yosuke has a single, small gold earring in his right ear. That earring and his headphones are always worn by him, no matter what.

Persona:

&

Weaknesses:

Jiraiya: Resists wind, weak to electricity

Succubus: Blocks darkness, weak to light, reflects fire

Full Name:

Hanamura, Yosuke

Position:

Uke

Personality:

Yosuke is one who loves having fun. If a situation gets tense he's usually the one to try to lighten the mood again. He's silly, not terribly bright, but insightful and pays close attention to detail. His confidence is a low, however, and this often keeps him from saying what's always on his mind or what he truly thinks of a person or situation. Most of the time he tends to think he's annoying so he'll either clam up or try even harder to get people to like him. He's quick to get annoyed, but even that won't usually get him to tell the entire truth of how he might be feeling. Sometimes this causes him to get depressed, but he always puts on a brave face for his friends.

Weapon:

Yosuke has several throwing knives and kunai. To personalize the knives he ties orange string around the handles.

Skills:

Jiraiya:

Gale Slash

Tentarafoo

Garula

Dia

Tarukaja

Rakukaja

Cruel Attack

Mighty Swing

Succubus:

Evil Smile

Mudoon

Life Drain

Megido

Bufula

Tetrakarn

Poisma

Marin Karin

Biography:

Yosuke was born and raised in the big city, but for some reason he always had difficulty making friends. People always thought he was annoying or bothersome and those who did become his friend only did so because his father was the owner of the department store, Junes, and they hoped to get discounts or free food. Yosuke learned to hide all of his pain, and now he does his best to stay positive and happy, but sometimes the depression will creep up on him and he'll lose his confidence. He lives with Hibiki, who he thinks kind of hates him, but he tries his best with him anyway. His grades are average in school so even that can't help him make friends. It was when he found Souji that he finally found a true friend. He would do anything for Souji, no matter the cost. When he's not spending time with Souji, he's usually alone listening to music or working with his father at Junes.

Quote:

"Relax. Have fun. Drink more water."

I am sorry, i already changed it. I was just so into creating this charachter that i forgot he is living in a room with Yosuke. Now he does. :D

More so: Kohryu can indeed learn Salvation. I reduced his spell list to the minimum and added weakness and all.

To Samael, usually Samael is also a Mage, specialliest in Darkness spells. But i wanted him to become the physical attacker while Kohryu will be mage/support. Is that okay or do i have to use the normal Skillset for Samael? I tried to avoid Persona specific Spells like Hassou Tobi. And i will tone it down in the beginning too. But i wanted to wait for your answer Faust.

[table=width: 250, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]P3-Lucifer.png

Helel

[/td]

[td]P3FES-Lucifer.png

Lucifer

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td][table=width: 125, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Arcana:

[/td]

[td]

Star

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Physical

Strong

[/td]

[td]

Fire

Nullify

[/td]

[td]

Ice

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Electricity

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Wind

Weak

[/td]

[td]

Light

Nullify

[/td]

[td]

Dark

Nullify

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Active Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

God's Hand

[/td]

[td]

Mind Charge

[/td]

[td]

Morning Star

[/td]

[td]

Salvation

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Passive Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

Spell Master

[/td]

[td]

Angelic Grace

[/td]

[td]

Enduring Soul

[/td]

[td]

Unshaken Will

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[/td]

[td][table=width: 125, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Arcana:

[/td]

[td]

Judgement

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Physical

Strong

[/td]

[td]

Fire

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Ice

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Electricity

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Wind

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Light

Weak

[/td]

[td]

Dark

Nullify

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Active Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

Pralaya

[/td]

[td]

Heat Riser

[/td]

[td]

Megidolaon

[/td]

[td]

Power Charge

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Passive Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

Arms Master

[/td]

[td]

Victory Cry

[/td]

[td]

Repel Light

[/td]

[td]

Repel Wind

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[/td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[tr]

[td]

tumblr_mzhb2v7ECc1rgzyn2o1_500.png

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Appearance Specifications:

Unnaturally Black Nails

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Name:

Seta, Alcor

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Position:

Seme

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Personality:

Can be exceedingly kind to those important to him and can be downright cruel to those who are not. Is playful most often than not and acts like a child from time to time. Understanding and generous, he gives presents and gifts randomly just for the sake of giving them and rarely for purposes known only by him. Can be a bit obsessive when it comes to things that catches his interest.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Weapon:

9313184042759.jpg

An arsenal of throwing knives connected to his forearms by an indestructible and almost invisible wire.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Skills:

[table=width: 400, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td][/td]

[td]

Physical

Strong

[/td]

[td]

Fire

Nullify

[/td]

[td]

Ice

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Electricity

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Wind

Reflect

[/td]

[td]

Light

Reflect

[/td]

[td]

Dark

Nullify

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Active Skill:

[/td]

[td]

Morning Star

[/td]

[td]

Pralaya

[/td]

[td]

Salvation

[/td]

[td]

Heat Riser

[/td]

[td]

God's hand

[/td]

[td]

Megidolaon

[/td]

[td]

Mind Charge

[/td]

[td]

Power Charge

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Passive Skill:

[/td]

[td]

Repel Wind

[/td]

[td]

Spell Master

[/td]

[td]

Arms Master

[/td]

[td]

Victory Cry

[/td]

[td]

Angelic Grace

[/td]

[td]

Enduring Soul

[/td]

[td]

Unshaken Will

[/td]

[td]

Repel Light

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Biography:

Scion of the Seta Corporations, Alcor has his future all figured out by parents that were never there. But unknown to everyone else, he has taken that burden to give his younger brother the chance to be whoever Souji wanted himself to be.

A 'Perfect Student' as what his peers and many others would label him and always two steps ahead of everyone, and knowing things that are supposed to be 'secrets' about who and what, no one knows. Also a member of the school's swim and photography clubs, he is often always found first taking documentations in various crime scenes and disaster areas. Has a powerful brother complex with how much hugs he gives Souji whenever he sees him. Was admitted to the city hospital two years ago due to an unknown assailant that left him bleeding almost everywhere.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Quote:

"Is your freedom worth fighting for?"

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

It's okay and it's good.

For mine, I just kinda placed there what they had in my game when I first created them. Besides, in the RP, Alcor will have awakened to his Personas two years before, so I'm thinking that his skills are equivalent enough. He won't use them often though besides using Heat Riser from time to time.

BTW, to ALL:

Alcor should be the only one who has an awakened Persona at the beginning..it's quite necessary to the story development and explanations.

The CS had been edited. And as long as the skills are within Devil Survivor 2, Persona 3, or Persona 4, and are playable character skills, then they are allowed. Please also note the 'Must-haves'.

We wait for your CS until tomorrow.

[tr]

[td]

2ffe64c712e722b9e8a4e4b06d8e89b9.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Appearance Specifications

None

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Persona

Izanagi

cd6c635cea2a6c3c44c9cad4aac0efc3.jpg

[table=width: 125, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Arcana:

[/td]

[td]

Fool

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Physical

Strong

[/td]

[td]

Fire

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Ice

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Electricity

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Wind

Weak

[/td]

[td]

Light

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Dark

Nullify

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Active Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

Zio

[/td]

[td]

Cleave

[/td]

[td]

Rakukaja

[/td]

[td]

Rakunda

[/td]

[td]

Tarukaja

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Passive Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

Repel Light

[/td]

[td]

Counterstrike

[/td]

[td]

Elec Boost

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Izanagi-no-Okami

1dfa40b4f5f05f3b2ad65398c4312357.jpg

[tr]

[td]

Arcana:

[/td]

[td]

World

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Physical

Strong

[/td]

[td]

Fire

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Ice

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Electricity

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Wind

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Light

- - -

[/td]

[td]

Dark

- - -

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Active Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

Megidolaon

[/td]

[td]

Mind Charge

[/td]

[td]

Agidyne

[/td]

[td]

Ziodyne

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Passive Skills:

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td]

Victory Cry

[/td]

[td]

Angelic Grace

[/td]

[td]

Fire Amp

[/td]

[td]

Elec Amp

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Name

Seta, Souji

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Position

Seke

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Personality

A distant loner who demonstrates a high level of maturity, his overly formal speaking tone being one of the most telling signs. Has a pessimistic outlook on life, and it takes a lot for him to warm up to the bonds of friendships. Emotionless and cold at times, as well as occasionally deadpan. Has a dry sense of humor and will sometimes do questionable things that he thinks are funny. His biggest insecurity is abandonment.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Weapon

485px-Character_header_yu.jpg

A two-handed sword.

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Skills

[tr]

[td][/td]

[td]

Physical

Strong

[/td]

[td]

Fire

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Ice

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Electricity

Resists

[/td]

[td]

Wind

Weak/Resists

[/td]

[td]

Light

Reflect

[/td]

[td]

Dark

Nullify

[/td]

[td][/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Active Skill:

[/td]

[td]

Zio

[/td]

[td]

Cleave

[/td]

[td]

Rakukaja

[/td]

[td]

Rakunda

[/td]

[td]

Tarukaja

[/td]

[td]

Megidolaon

[/td]

[td]

Mind Charge

[/td]

[td]

Agidyne

[/td]

[td]

Ziodyne

[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Passive Skill:

[/td]

[td]

Repel Light

[/td]

[td]

Elec Boost

[/td]

[td]

Counterstrike

[/td]

[td]

Victory Cry

[/td]

[td]

Angelic Grace

[/td]

[td]

Fire Amp

[/td]

[td]

Elec Amp

[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

Biography

Souji is brother to Seta, Alcor, the Scion of the Seta Corporations. He is in high school and is one of the top students when it comes to his grades. He is involved in no clubs, and very rarely does he find interest in anything besides napping, playing with Poker cards, and daydreaming.

Souji doesn't mind all the hugs that Alcor gives him whenever he spots him and in fact appreciates them, but rarely does he return any of those hugs as it feels awkward for him to do so. He occasionally feels inferior to his brother, and also feels as if people viewed him as "second best." Many call him the "Ice Prince" because of his cold outward demeanor. Because of an incident involving his brother two years ago, he has become quite protective of Alcor, although he rarely shows it. His best friend is Hanamura, Yosuke.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]

"What do you think it takes to form an instant, irrevocable bond?"

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me if there is anything that should be changed. :D

The game has been posted as well as the lineup. Good luck and have fun.

Just so you know I updated my character sheet. I added in weaknesses and I also updated it to add Hibiki to Yosuke's biography.

Let's make it so that your characters fight their shadows in the same night, but still within their domains. When, you guys choose as long as it is not past 04-05 since there will be a developmental event during that time.