• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoveExperts

• luckystar

• gin

• Kro_Bar

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Sailor Moon made me an anime addict! or maybe it was Bleach... no, I think it was Death Note... well, one of those titles sure made me into one~

:Red_fox11:

dragon ball then dragon ball z then mobile fighter g Gundam then Rurouni Kenshin. I can honestly say i have been watching anime all my life. And I'm 23

First off Naruto on Fox Kids! Then I showed my older sister(who was already a massive otaku) and it went downhill from there...

woah Rurouni Kenshin one of my favorite. I've seen the movie of it and it totally blow me off *awesome*

- - - Updated - - -

me too and its normal. He he.

Although "Sailor Moon" and "Tokyo Mew Mew" were the first animes I ever watched, the anime that made me the anime addict I am today is "Clannad". When I was feeling so many different types of emotions (and quite intensely too), I was surprised anime could move be so much like that. That's what made me hunt down more and more, until I became the plot-picky otaku I am now. ^ ^;;; I like emotional stuff! Pull my heartstrings!

I... already know anime since my childhood time.. doraemon and crayon sinchan still airing on my local tv since god who know when.. but they didnt make me into anime world... i watched them just like spongebob (why am i talked about this --") well my point is i know anime since i'm child but the one that makes into anime is KUROSHITSUJI... yes that one with one hell of butler lol.. since then i become otaku (i guess hahahaha)

I... already know anime since my childhood time.. doraemon and crayon sinchan still airing on my local tv since god who know when.. but they didnt make me into anime world... i watched them just like spongebob (why am i talked about this --") well my point is i know anime since i'm child but the one that makes into anime is KUROSHITSUJI... yes that one with one hell of butler lol.. since then i become otaku (i guess hahahaha)

you were born Otaku ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same here :) Naruto started it all, my first yaoi obsession was SasuNaru xD

My other first two animes were Hellsing and Wolf's Rain, which were both VERY mature for me at the time, but are still some of my favorite animes of all time. c:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was Bleach (when I was already 38!)

Then I started to "consume" all kinds of anime, downloaded many "classics"... and became a total otaku ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Bleach and Deathnote.But i've moved on to others sincw then as my taste and anime changed and I matured these series will always be in my heart :)

• 2 weeks later...

Attack on Titan. It's a predictable answer I guess since it was such a huge thing, but I didn't have any friends who liked anime until I started high school so I never had anyone to introduce me to it. I remember not actually liking the first episode but I got more and more drawn in the more I watched and here we are today. I quit reading the manga since I didn't like the direction the story went in but that first anime will always be special.

I absolutely loved Attack on Titan. I've been a huge fan of that anime/manga for some time now but I agree the manga did go in a direction that I didn't see coming but I'm still forever hooked on it. I'm just nervous about seeing the live action movie at this point.

I didn't really get into anime until Naruto first showed on tv and I watched it with my cousin at her house but I think the very first anime I ever watched was Sailor Moon. From there it all took off for me. :D Enough so that it's become a huge part of my daily life in general... no regrets! :Excited:

• 1 month later...

Dragon Ball! My brother was watching it when I was in primary school and I had a sitting beside him as he played/watched something and that's how I discovered DB! Nice memories, I remember creating my own characters and putting them into DB world during that time ^^

• 3 weeks later...

ever since gradeschool, i've been eating anime. hahah. those old anime like, flame of recca, dragonball, voltext 5, sailor moon, yuyu hakusho, daimos etc. then some not so old ones like naruto(ahhh!! one my all time favorite anime. I cant remember how many episodes/chapters have i cried in this.), one peace(all time favorite too). and then the new ones like attack on tittan, sogeki no souma, etc. i think i got addicted because of my 3 elder brothers who watched anime every afternoon afterschool. i miss those times. sigh~~~

Cardcaptor Sakura and Tokyo Mew Mew were my anime obsessions when I was a little kid! But I think I didn't become a full-blown anime fan until a friend of mine introduced me to Naruto. That's when my childhood began to spiral into Anime Hell.:Being-joyful-01: