Newbie? Yes and No

Kulric

Sup, people! Or furries... or cats...

I am Kulric. I'm very used to roleplaying on Facebook and other forums but haven't been on a forum in AGES. I wish to get back into my beautiful storytelling and doing my favorite hobby with you lovely beings.

I used to be seme, and I'm DAMN good at it... But alas I grew tired of it and sought to be an uke for a while. But truly deep down I'm a seke, through and through.

I wish to rp as much as I can, literate of course.

I can be very fluffy. I will often have my characters come out with my personality. Like Ichigo Kurosaki, Edward Elric, and so on.

I also have OCs, however, so please view them under Candy Shop in the Characters section.

I love yaoi. Always have, and I'm a HUGE fan of Grimmjow Jeagerjaquez. If ANYONE wants to rp GrimmIchi with me, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PM ME ASAP!!!!!!!!

Ahem.. Anyway. I will be posting more characters as I go and I hope you all will enjoy my being here. I know I am so far. :)

Ask me about my kinks and Fandoms!

Sincerely yours,

Kulric

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kulric

• Miro

• ~Mitsukuni~

• arcuspluviusincitus

Hello Kulric! Welcome to YO. That was a really fun intro to read. Who doesn't love Grimmjow?? The dude is really hot AND has blue hair. XD If I'll ever wanna RP about Bleach you definitely get my PM! :3 Have fun here and I hope you find a lot of RP partners~

Hello Kulric. Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
^_^ it's very nice to meet you and I hope you will enjoy yourself here~

Hey there Kulric welcome to here forums and I hope you are enjoying yourself!~ I'm Arcus (Don't expect you to say my entire name xD Actually you'll get a prize if you can :p ) Or Archy ( Apparently people have grown a liking to that one, Idk why, it's cute? idk xD) I don't actually rp so sorry to say that I may not to spare both of us the pain of me fecking up XD (However I am good at picking things up, never know) I am sorry for spewing utter nonsense, tend to go on massive tangents. Well anyway hope to bump into you and make sure to not be a stranger~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Welcome to YO!!

I hope you enjoy it here

want some tea?

See ya around!

*sips tea*

-Vys out-

• 4 months later...