A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Aaron Lycanos

Position: Seme

Background: He never had a hard time in school, being one of the more popular students among the vampires, branching out sometimes to even other creatures. He does prefer to keeping among his own kind but will associate with others as he saw fit. But one thing was for sure...He would never associate himself with the 'enemy'...the werewolves.

Beyond this, he enjoyed his school life and was interested in hobbies such as the photography club and cooking.

---

"Morning Lucinda..Meridith.." Aaron said with a small smirk, the two girls on either side of him chuckling. Their teeth seemed to glisten in the morning light while they stood inside the schools gate. "Will we be seeing you later Aaron..? I haven't seen you feed..and I like to watch that.." One of the girls, the orange haired one who was Lucinda purred, hugging the others arm. Aaron chuckled as he released his arm from the others grip. "Now now...Another time..." Aaron smirked, waving the girls on as they walked past him. Easy..Not bad looking either..He thought to himself before he could sense a presence he knew too well..

The mutts...the werewolves..

(sorry a bit of a short first post)

History: Blake Lupin is the son of the Lupin pack that was destroyed 14-15 years ago in a battle with the vampires. His parents, brothers and sisters, friends and families of werewolf from that pack were killed by vampires because they didn't want to form a alliance with them. Since the vampires cannot accept 'no' for an answer they did what they knew best. Kill. He was out of the house into the forest behind it when he saw his whole house burning to the ground with everyone inside screaming. The surroundings bursting in flames one by one. When he wanted to run screaming for his parents something stopped him and covered his eyes with a cloak, hiding him from everything. Without thinking he started crying, leaving the calming voice pattern him on the head.

"there there little one" said the voice turning Blake to face him and lowered herself on her knees, whipping his tears.

"you're .... you're ...." he couldn't talk through sobbing.

"Yes .... i am .... but i'm not going to hurt you" said the female vampire.

Blake could only see those red blood eyes and the fangs that were shining in the night. He was terrified.

The female vampire hugged him, feeling sorry for the little one. Those golden eyes of his just pierced her into her dead heart. "You remember me so much of my beloved son and because of that i will give you a gift so that you start over with your life" she said lifting the boy's gaze to meet hers. "You will forget what happened here tonight, that way you can be happy again and start a new life away from all this. Be happy again little boy and leave those tears behind" she compelled the boy kissing him on the forehead. "Now off you go through the forest path. Be safe until we meet again my little wolf" she added guiding him and look after him till Blake was lost in the forest.

2hnlw6x.jpg

PRESENT

rap9v9.jpg

Name: Blake Lupin

Position: Uke

Origin: Werewolf

Background: He cannot remember much about his childhood period. All he can remember is that he was wondering around at the age of 6 years on the cold streets with no memory of his past, only his name which was inscripted on a locket that he had at his neck. He was found by some nomad werewolf pack which took him in and raise him like he was their own. They settled finally in a place, where there was a school for supernatural creatures and enrolled him there. He needed some education. Just recently, when he turned 20 years he found out that he was not from their pack and that he was wondering the streets with no memory of his life.

He has white hair and golden eyes. In his human form his ears and tail are staying hidden, not like when he was a boy. He tries not to get into fights with vampires, since his parents are working them. But he cannot change his nature and the fact that he can get really angry really quick and fight with them. Lucky there were no reports, only boy's doing what boy's do.

Ever since he started school at this place he stayed in the campus in the area where all of his kind were. The dormitories were separated, existing each section for every supernatural creature that was in that school, with a barrier over so that there were no unpleasant incidents. Once he got in the school grounds, his mates spotted him and joining him to get to classes.

As they were walking on the corridors Blake sense the scent of the vampires, one specific beyond the rest that were there. Apparently every vampire had a specific scent that werewolf's could distinct. And there was one in particularly. Lavender and mint. He knew who that was. The one and only Aaron, the son of the school principle and leader of Vampires.

Lifting his eyes he meat his and then moved to the girls, inspecting them. Around the supernatural creatures where humans as well. Maybe because they wanted to look more like a normal school or something. Blake couldn't tell, but those humans knew where they are and what they are and they accepted.

"Still seducing innocent girls Aaron?" asked Blake with a boring look on his face.

Aaron watched the human girls walk off, loving how he could have a meal with almost any human st any time. Of course there were regulations to prevent over feeding and all that other stuff he could care less for, but he enjoyed it. Every humans blood has a taste to it that made them all different form each other. Even if similar in taste, there was always a distinct difference in taste. These two humans tasted like oranges and apples respectively, loving the sweet fruit bouquet he got to receive

It was no sooner after that he heard those distinct foot steps coming in his direction. And that voice..He turned his head to look at the mutt that was Blake. “Still scratching fleas behind your ears Blake..?” He said with a small smirk. “Now what do you want..? I have things to do..” He said, not wanting to give the other much time. He often teased and fought with the other, and the other to him and he didn?t want to give him the time of day today.

"Can't you come up with something better than that? We kind of getting bored with that old remark" he said shrugging, making the other three werewolfs laugh behind him. Blake had some balls to speak that way with Aaron. He kind of was the only one that was speaking that way and leaved the next day.

"Nothing in particular. Just making sure you didnt feed on them" he added fixing Aaron with his eyes being serious. He didnt liked when vampires where feeding on the humans in the school. At least he didnt want to see them on the halls.

"Let's get out of here guys" he said walking pass Aaron entering the classroom, ignoring the vampire. He didnt had the energe too argue more with him. But it was kind of basic stuff. Arguing with Aaron everyday was something normal for him now. They acted like that ever since he enter this school not undestanding why he didnt liked the guy but didnt dislike him either. How could that even make sense. The thing that intrigued him was that the guy reminded him of someone from long ago. A time that he cant seem to recall ss a memory and he hatted that. He hatted that there was a part of his childhood that he couldnt remember.

Sitting a littlw aback in the classroom he keept his eyes on the vampire and his jackass friends.

"What I feed on is none of your concern mutt.." Aaron growled at the other, hating that the other would dare speak to him in such a way. That's how all those mutts were..and Blake..he hated him most of all. No matter where he went or did, there was Blake. He loved to hate him..and that made no sense whatsoever.

Whatever...

Blake had left to go into the classroom anyway and he had soon followed. He made sure to sit with his own kind among his circle of friends, not wanting to sit anywhere near Blake. They were talking amongst themselves, waiting for class to start. They talked about feedings and better ways to lure humans for a good meal, bragging about blood tastes. Even then, he made sure to keep an eye on Blake.

The teacher came in after a few moments but Blake was to busy dreaming with his eyes open. He was still wondering what the hell he was doing there and was happy that the time in that school was going to be over soon enough. He just had to k?ep a low profile and dont get into trouble with anyone. The class ended with no arguments from bot sides. That was a good start. The rest of the classes were silent as well until lunch time arrived and they all had to move to the feeding rooms. Those were for vampires not for humand or werewolfs. In those rooms were only humans that wanted to donate.

On his way to the cafeteria which was for humans wolfs and the rest he saw the two girls from earlier walking towards the vampires feeding rooms. Narrowing his eyes with concern he tried to stop them.

"Hey .. wait up . Where are you guys going?" He asked moving his eyes from one to the other being confused. How could they be that stupid to let them feed on their blood. "Lisa , the dinning room is the other way" he said to one of the girls that he knew. It was a friend of him and he just didnt want to lose her.

Aaron tried not to let the others presence bother him too much, focusing on his studies and his friends. The rest of the class went off without a hitch, which honestly was surprising. He did not bother the other and vice versa...whatever. Now was one of his favorite times of the day...Feeding time. He could already taste the sweet nectar and taste of the blood now as he made his way toward an open feeding room.

Lucinda and Meridith both turned their heads toward Blake when he called them. "For feeding...maybe we will get someone cute..." Lucinda spoke up with a giggle, quickly picking up their pace to go to the feeding rooms.

Lisa heard his best friend Blakes voice call to her from the hallway, a bit shy that she got caught like a kid sneaking a piece of candy. "Um...yeah...I know..." Lisa said shyly, a bit embarrassed that she got caught by Blake. "I don't know...I just wanted to...I guess.." Lisa spoke quietly as she stood by the feeding rooms as Aaron stood by a nearby door. "Hello there dear.." He purred with a small smirk, a small blush rising on Lisa's face.

Blake felt like he was going to kill someone. He liked Lisa verry much and cared about her. He didnt wanr her to bee another feeding puppet of that school and he wasnt going to let her get in one of those rooms. How could she be so naive. She was different than the rest around here. Thats what he liked about her. But now it was like she wss a different person.

The voice that addressed to Lisa was the last one he wabted to hear in that moment. Lifting his gaze he saw the smiling face of Aaron and an urge to wipe it out ran in his entire body. "Go away from here" he growled narrowing his eyes. "This one is not for feeding" he said grabbing Lisa by the hand, keeping her next to him.

"I don't know...I just...feel like I want to..?" Lisa said, feeling so charmed in the presence of being near the feeding rooms. She felt compelled to give herself to feeding, to let a vampire sink her teeth into her neck. Normally she was not drawn to do this kind of thing...but...today felt...different.

"Come now Blake...She wants to be fed from. I am sure you wouldn't want to keep her from volunteering...and me getting my meal no..?" Aaron smiled charmingly and held out his hand toward Lisa. Lisa still seemed compelled by the presence but held tight onto her friends hand.

Blake clenged his teeth trying not to lose control and get into wolf mood all the way. His teeth on the other hand were visible. Yes, wolfs had fangs as well as the vampire.

"Keep your claws off of her Aaron i mean it" he growled pushing away his hand. "She isnt a feeding puppet. Let's go Lisa" he said grabbing her arm wanting to get away from that aria.

He could tell that she wasnt int he rigt state of mind and he wasnt going to let her walk into the devils mouth. Literally. She was his friend and didnt want her to see her hurt. Especially not by Aaron.

Aaron chuckled when the other pushed away his hand, looking down at him. "Now...you are really making me mad.." He smirked, watching them start to walk away before quickly stepping in front of the two of them.

"She volunteered...I will...get my meal..Blake" Aaron was displaying his fangs, barring them at the other. He was getting really hungry and really pissed off fast at Blakes antagonizing behavior. "She volunteered...Let...go" He said with a smile, taking Lisas free hand.

They juat got to make a step when the other stepped in front of the, blocking their path grabbing her by the hand. Looking at her hand being held by his and the tone that the other spoke make his body tremble in anger. "Make me" he said growling loudly standing in front of Aaron with his wolf fangs out. "You're not scarying me with your act" he added and then continued. "She didnt volunteered. She is compelled. At least make the difference morron".

Aaron let out a small hiss at the other growling at him an defying him. He didn't back down and stared down at the others fangs, unflinching at the others threat. "Volunteering to me...Now..." Aaron said in a low rumble, "You will find me a meal replacement or I will take this young lady here as my meal as I was going to do..". He held onto Lisa;s hand tighter having no intention of letting go of her hand. Lisa had one hand in each of the creatures hand, staying quiet in between them.

"You have those two bimboes from this morning" he said exasperatly of the fact that that stupid vampire wouldnt understand what he was saying. Or maybe he didnt want to understand. Maybe for him humans were only food but for him were frinds.

"Let her go" he said grabbing Aarkn by the hand that was on Lisas wrist freeing her. "Get out of here ... now" he growled so fiercefully at her to make her move from there not taking his eyes away from Aaron. "I will find a replacement" he finally said. "Get in there and wait your turn. You will have one for your meal but not her" he added letting go of him taking deep breaths.

Aaron hissed at the others forced removal of his hand from the girls wrists, fangs bare in the others direction. He did not take his eyes off Blake but watched as Blakes growl sent that girl scurrying down the hallways and toward the human cafeteria.

'5 minutes...you have less than 5 minutes.."Aaron said through gritted teeth. He stormed away from the other and toward the feeding room he was near, closing the door behind him. He would get his meal...and he was not a patient man...

Seeing Aaron entering the room he managed to relax again, retracting his wolf fangs. Only after he opened his eyes which he had opened after he exhaled a few times he noticed that there were a few creatures on the halls nearby and heard or seend or both o the hall.

Trying to think who he could he in ordert to calm the shit inside him, he got a glims in the entramce mirror and saw his reflexion. He was the substitute. He had to be the one to go instesd of Lisa. If he wasnt going to deliver something in the next 3 minuest Aaron would go after her.

Taking a deep breath he did the unexpexted. He went into the the vampire veeding room, walked passed some dark halls. Taking deep breaths he tried to keep his heart rate at a normal rate.

He could sense the smell of lavender and mint right trough the door. Happilly for him he was smelling like a human now. Pushig the door he got into another dark room, but happy for him he could managed darkness and sat on a chair that was in the middle.

Now we wait, he thought.

Aaron waited patiently in the dark room, knowing it was set up like that on purpose. He was growing more and more impatient with every passing moment. 1 minute...2 minutes...Aaron was growing hungry and he wanted his meal. Blake you better bring me something right now...

He heard the door open and heard someone come into his room. Finally, he got someone...let's hope they taste decent for how long he had to wait for it. "Hello there.." He said in a silky voice, approaching the chair in the middle of the room. He reached out and gently tilted the 'humans' chin to get a better angle of his neck. "I've been waiting a while for you.." Aaron said in the silky voice again before his fangs entered the neck beneath him.

He didn't liked the wait in a feeding room, hell, he didn't liked the idea of feeding from himself, but what other choice did he had. Beside his friend, Lisa was the girlfriend of one of his mates. He couldn't had leave her enter this junky rooms and be fed off. what would his mate think about him. They were a few, and they need to stick together and have each others back.

After a few moments of waiting a voice tolled him that he can move in the next room where the feeding will happen. Taking a deep breath he moved towards the door and with hesitation he opened it. The next room was dark as well but one could distinct the silhouettes forms. Couldn't see who it was but you knew where the person was standing.

Moving with slow steps to the chair in the middle of the room, he sat and waited for the vampire to come and feed of him. It didn't last long till a voice filled the air in the room, making his heart beating faster, hearing the beats in his ears. He couldn't still not understanding why he was doing this. He could have found someone else, but he didn't in such a short time.

"Hello there.."

Not wanting to talk and smack the heck out of Aaron right there in the dark he was biting his lips constantly. It was an idea. Hell, he wouldn't know who it was exactly. So it was a good cover up. But if he would feed on him, wouldn't Aaron know it wasn't a human? Were they allowed to feed on someone else beside humans? Why the hell did he do such a stupid move and come in here. His breathing accelerated when the other spoke and lifted his chin.

"I've been waiting a while for you.."

Were they always using that silky voice to compel the humans? To make them feel special because they were giving their blood? Blake never heard Aaron speak in such a voice before. They were always arguing and he would see him flirting with human girls but at those moments he was using a different tone.

He didn't had to think much because he felt Aarons fangs piercing through his flesh and his blood being sucked. Without thinking he arched his back gasping for air, trying not to make a sound. Soft moans escaped from his mouth which he closed or bite his lips not wanting to make such embarrassing sounds. He didn't enjoyed it. No. It was disgusting. But his body thought something else. His body was starting to get hotter and hotter, having small butterflies roaming his body.

Without thinking he grabbed the Aarons arm and with the other his jacket, feeling slowly slowly tired all of a sudden. Possible the blood drain, he thought trying hard to think clear. Feeling that it was too much already and the other wasn't stopping he tried to push him after him but he had no strength. He was holding his hands on Aaron's chest, trying in vain too push him off him.

"That's enough!" he managed to say and with all his anger he did pushed the other off of him, focusing now on his breathing, trying to steady it. The room was still dark and he hoped that his voice sounded different and that Aaron didn't guest who it was.

Wild berries...and cream..? It was an odd choice for a human flavor of blood but it was the sweetest thing he had tasted in a long time. Paired with the moans that seemed to come from him, based on the moans it must be a male, it made the blood all the more sweeter. Blood always tasted better when there was some teasing and moaning to go along with it.

Aaron could feel the human grab his arm, able to tell the human seemed to be getting tired. But he did not want to stop...not yet. That blood was too sweet and too good to just stop now. He didn’t stop until the boy shouted and pushed him off of him. A cheeky one..and that voice..where had he heard it before? He breathed heavy for a moment before licking his lips clean.

“Blake made a good choice with you...” Aaron said quietly as he stepped closer to the human and leaned down to whisper in his ear. “You tasted delicious..” He said in a low sensual voice before backing up from the other and leaving the room through another door. Whoever Blake got for him..he had a good taste in human.

Patting on his need for air he looked up at Aaron was was only a few steps away from him. He just hopped that the other didn't figure it out who he was. But his answered came rather quickly, sending chills down his spine.

?Blake made a good choice with you...? ?You tasted delicious..?

The sensual voice that he spoke to him make him hold his breath for the time the other was only inches from him. Once Aaron left the room he managed to calm himself and breath heavily again. Now he knew how the humans were feeling when a vampire was feeding on them. Or was it just by him? Either way it was intense and he hopped that he wouldn't have to do it again.

Once he got his senses back together he got out of the rooms and cleaned the wound on his neck, putting a small sticker so that no one would noticed what he had done. He was still feeling dizzy because of the blood lost and didn't had the time to eat. The lunch break was over so he had to move on to their next class, but he was too tired.

This time he sat in front of the class waiting for the rest to occupy their seats. Lisa was the one that came in, fallowed by her boyfriend and the rest of the mates which were starting to be a little worried for him as he was kind of pale, more than he was normally.

"Are you alright Blake? You look kind of shitty right now" said Devon, Lisa's boyfriend.

"Yeah .. Was the food from the dinning not good?" said Rick narrowing his eyes holding his hands over his stomach.

"Did they tried to poison us?" added Lucius.

"I'm fine. I just had some ... business to attend and didn't eat much" he said looking at Lisa hopping she would keep her mouth shut and not say a word.

Whoever it was..He provided him a good meal that day. That much he could say the other was good for..Paired with those cute noises and his lunch was perfect. He made sure to clean up any stray blood on his lips before he would move on to his class again. He met up with some other friends of his, some of the closer ones he shared most of his classes with.

“You should have tasted it guys..! They tasted like chocolate, you should have been there..!” Angelo spoke up, playfully punching Travis, one of his other close friends.

“Well, look at Aaron. He looked like he stepped out of a candy store...Get a good fill Aaron..?” Travis teased and ruffled the others hair.

Aaron let out a playful hiss, going to fix his hair after it got ruffled. “I..hit a snag in my plans for lunch. But my substitute was..divine” He said with a small smirk, his mates trying to get more info but he would not and could not give them much.

Lisa kept her mouth shut, eyes flashing in recognition of what he must have done for her. He..took her place?

Blake heard the vampires talk as they walked in one by one fallowed by Aaron and their conversation about the blood taste that those humans had. They were talking like those humans were candy's. And when he thinks about the fact that he was one of those idiots that let a vampire drink his blood. And above all, the vampire was Aaron. The one he hated.

He looked at Lisa who for sure understood what he did and tried to hide his covered wound.

"What happened there?" asked Lucius pointing at his neck.

"I got in a fight ... that was my business earlier" he said quickly leaning his head in one of his palms sighing. "Any more questions mister detective?" he added sarcastically.

"I was just curios man" said Lucius sitting next to him not saying another word.

"You're acting strange" said Devon taking Lisa by the hand sitting right behind the boys, along with Rick and others of their kind.

"I'm just tired" he said shortly.

As the class started Blake lowered his head on his arms and took a nap. He needed it. With his head turned to the side, one could see the covered wound that everyone knew it was a scratch. But normally they should heal really quickly. Blake just hopped that his day would go by without any other incidents.

“Like wild berries and cream...” Aaron finally spoke up, he others unable to ask further question since clad was about to start. But they were curious..He seemed to really enjoy his meal. Aaron usually was grumpier or comparing about a werewolf half the time-nothing wrong with talking about a mutt but that was normal..

“Leave Blake alone..No one wants to talk about a fight” Lisa said, holding Devon’s hand tightly. Blake..what did you do? She knew but wondered why he would resort to that measure..Thank you..she thought to herself.

The rest of them didn't said anything more about the incident that supposedly Blake had at lunch time. They just went through with the class. The professor held his class with the woke students but didn't liked the fact that Blake was sleeping at his class. Even if they were supernatural creatures they still needed education and had to pay attention to classes.

"Mr. Lupin here seems that my class is pretty boring and decided to take a nap" said the professor looking at Blake who was sound asleep. Lucius punched him in the waist waking him up. His golden eyes searching the area being to suddenly woken up. "Care too help us with the lesson mister Lupin?" said the professor with no meaning to get a respond.

"You were talking about the stereotyping that exist between supernatural creatures. There is still the so called 'racism' between the species. One thinks its better than the other one and you were trying to say that we must not think like that. That everyone is equal and so one and so forth. But i must tell you that you are wasting your time with this professor. The vampires mentality cannot be change ore some of their habits. They think they are superior to everyone" he said moving his eyes from the professor to the vampire groups and back.

Everyone's eyes were now on him, as he touched a sensible subject.

"Even so Mr. Lupin, we must be smarter than the previous generation and fight for the equality. Yes, vampires do tend to think they are superior but there will be a time when they will find out that they are not the high species in rank" said the professor with a soft voice, more like ironically Blake thought.

The bell rang and the professor leaved the room not without looking one more time at Blake and smile. That was creepy, thought Blake getting up from his seat and moving out. The dizziness was still there making him grumpy. "I think i will call in sick. I need to rest and maybe eat something. Talk to you later guys" he said walking away from the rest of the class and towards the exit doors, massaging his forehead with his hand. How can humans still act normal after all that.

Aaron smirked at the fact Blake could be so careless to fall asleep in class. For a feeder human it was one thing, but Blake had to act so careless. Was he even paying attention to the class...? Humph...He sneered as the professor lectured Blake about being asleep in his class.

Aaron watched as Blake looked at every vampire group when he mentioned about thinking they were superior. Well..they were..that mutt would not say that if he knew what was good for him. Maybe a free pass for the day..for giving him a delicious meal. Maybe he might even thank the other for once..He better be grateful for that much after what he put him through. He didn’t register why the professor acted weird, not able to place it..

Aaron was quick to follow Blake out of the classroom and toward the exit door. “Mutt..Blake” He called out to the other to get his attention and stepped in front of him. “I don’t know who you gave me in there but I suppose I should thank for for upholding your end of the bargain. A delicious one if I must be frank..” he said with a toothy smirk.