Forums

1. General

1. Announcements and Rules

All news and updates related to the site and forum will be posted here! Also, make sure you read the Rules!

Keep posted with all YaoiOtaku translations

Need some help with our forum? Please post here

Please post your suggestions here!

New to YaoiOtaku forums? Please introduce yourself!

1. Points & Cards

Everything related to points/cards goes here

All YaoiOtaku contests will be listed here!

YO's playground area

Talk about anything non-yaoi: love, food, hobbies...

1. Fanclubs

Share stuff and discuss about your favorite manga, anime or drama!

Talk about your favorite Yaoi mangas here

Talk about your favorite Yaoi anime

Yaoi novel discussions, reviews and recommendations go here.

Talk about your favorite boy love movies and live action here!

Talk about yaoi games or ask for help installing and running bl games

Talk about drama CDs and seiyuus here.

Yaoi discussions. Talk about everything BL!

1. Yaoi Manga News

New yaoi manga releases, manga-ka news go here

New yaoi anime releases and updates go here.

New yaoi game releases and updates go here

New Asian BL movie releases and updates go here

Everything else related to BL news goes here
  5. Manga Info Library - Yaoi Manga by Genre

1. Yaoi Manga - Orange Sector

List of middle-explicit and softcore manga categories

List of hardcore manga categories

1. 141.3k

Yaoi game downloads and BL game patches can be found here

BL drama and BL movie downloads

1. Watch Yaoi Anime in HD   (30482 visits to this link)

Watch yaoi anime online in HD
    2. Watch BL Movies in HD   (7370 visits to this link)

Watch BL Movies online in HD
  8. Non-Yaoi Downloads

1. 558

General anime downloads can be found here

You can download non-yaoi Drama CDs here

1. RP Recruitment

Recruit other members to join in a roleplay.

Section for all your roleplays and fantasies.

Closed or inactive RPs go here.

1. Asian Interest Check

Post here interesting facts/articles or news about Asia

1. Blogs

Post pictures, show us what you cooked, talk about your day, post reviews, but respect the section rules.

Help other people learn your language

Talk about your favorite music & artists!

Talk about any non-yaoi manga & anime!

Discuss about non-BL movies & TV Shows here!

1. 6.1k

Post your poetry here!

Here you can 'sell' or ask other members to make you certain graphics like logos, signatures and avatars!

• dasddas
      Secret meetings: just for two, one night only Genuine Females [URL=https://matchnow.life]Superlative Сasual Dating[/URL]
    • Fmkitty
      Title: I'll Come During the Silent Night Fandom: King of Fighters Characters: Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami Pairing: Iori x Kyo Summary: Tonight, one redhead is unable to find a peace of mind during such a serene night. However, will be there anyone to comfort him? Read and find out. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.     Somewhere in an unknown place and time. Soon, one redhead slowly regains his consciousness while groaning. Despite the terrible headache, he places his hand on his forehead while his chest bloats. Right now, Iori feels numb pain over his body as he was beaten by the sandbag. Upon opening his eyes, Iori uses his elbows to get up unsteadily. Is it finally over? What the hell happened this time? He didn’t simply pass out when the curse had worn out, did he? Iori wonders as he stares at the bloody ground with his dull, empty gaze. Suddenly, the redhead widens his eyes and whispers while leaning on his elbow. “Kyo…” After turning his head, he freezes in the same spot and stares at Kusanagi lying next to him on his stomach without facing him. More so, there are scratches across the brunette’s entire back, as if a feral beast attacked him earlier. When Iori kneels next to Kyo, he repeats his rival’s name while shaking his shoulders. “Kyo!” Unfortunately, he receives no response or reaction from the fallen Kusanagi. As his fingers sink into the brunette’s shoulders, he lowers his head and grinds his teeth. “Shit…” Lastly, Yagami addresses his partner in a desperate voice. “Just stop joking around and wake up already! Hey…” After he rolls Kyo on his back and notices his pale, lifeless face and bloody torn t-shirt, along with the damage on his chest alone, his heart instantly drops to his heels. There is not a single healthy spot left on Kyo’s upper body or even the flesh. More so, the beast’s claws dug deep until they had torn the muscle tissue and exposed the rib cage dyed in red. At that moment, the longer Iori stares at him, he breathes deeply while his palms twitch. That lingering sensation of grasping someone’s life at his fingertips and hearing a loud heartbeat inside his head makes the redhead shiver and swallow the saliva. Despite hating the after-feel of the once warm blood dripping from his fingertips, the redhead senses that someone deep inside him was smiling with their satisfied snake eyes and praising him. Even if he refuses to check on his hands, Yagami understands who is the monster that assaulted his partner. It doesn’t matter if that overgrown, vengeful snake took control over his body and used him as a mere tool, because it won’t change the fact that he was the one who cut Kyo’s life thread. Suddenly, the redhead clenches his palms into fists until his nails sink into his skin and lowers his head. When Iori grabs the brunette by his jacket, he yells at him without facing him. “HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? WHY YOU HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING TO PROTECT YOURSELF, YOU FOOL?” After receiving no answers from Kyo, who lowers his head to the side like a rag doll, Iori pitifully whimpers. “Why?…” For now, the redhead bites his lower lip until the dark crimson liquid runs down and carefully lowers his partner. Lastly, he pulls the brunette into a tight hug while barely holding back from sobbing. “Kyo…” As Iori puts his hand behind Kyo’s head and sinks his fingers into his scalp, he closes his eyes and rests his head on his shoulder. A few minutes have passed, and he immediately opens his eyes and lifts his head upon hearing a weak sigh. While tears gather in his eyes, Iori whispers in disbelief. “Kyo?” Unfortunately, he doesn’t have enough time to comprehend what is happening or to react to the new threat. Thus, as Yagami’s back harshly hits the ground, he grunts. But for now, he only observes Kusanagi moving like being attached to the invisible strings and sitting on top of Iori. “What are you-?” the redhead addresses his partner before his voice is cut off by Kyo, who puts his ice-cold hands on his neck and crushing his throat. While his face twists in pain, he desperately catches for air. After Iori manages to grasp his partner’s wrists, he stares at him with a stubborn gaze. As the crushing pressure against his throat increases, he can feel that his eyeballs may pop out at any moment and his strength slowly leaving his body. Meanwhile, Kyo only looks down on him with dead, expressionless eyes, with showing no emotion - no anger, no joy, no hatred, no nothing. Finally, the brunette speaks up in a robotic voice. “You… I have no use of you anymore. Why don’t you join him if you like him so badly?” Suddenly, Yagami gets alerted upon realizing who is pulling the strings. While his palms tremble, he frowns and groans. “The hell?... Leave... Leave Kyo out of this... Leave him alone, you... you bastard…” Unfortunately for him, his vision starts blacking out, and he releases the brunette’s wrists. However, just before Iori lets out his final breath, a pair of enormous yellow snake eyes appear in the sky and narrow their irises while fixating on him. Suddenly, Iori opens his eyes and sits while gasping and grasping his throat. But for now, while he breathes deeply, he removes his palm from his neck and lowers his gaze. “Was just a dream?” the redhead murmurs while staring at his clean palms. After looking around and noticing the familiar brunette curled under the blanket, he closes his eyes and exhales while lowering his shoulders. Certainly, seeing the peacefully slumbering Kyo makes him feel as if a heavy boulder was pushed from his chest and, perhaps, secretly happy that he won’t need to deal with him. After all, this Kusanagi can be nosy and worry too much where he shouldn’t. So, it is for the better if he knows less. Either way, it may take a while to go back to sleep. Besides, taking some fresh air outside may help him to distract himself. Or so Yagami reminds himself when he gets up and makes sure he won’t wake up his partner. Lastly, before leaving the bedroom, Iori turns his head and checks on the sleeping brunette, who is completely unaffected by his surroundings. Several minutes have passed. It is a serene night that not a single living soul dares to disturb the silence. Only gray smoke reaching for the moon and disappearing into the starry sky reveals that someone is restless during such a night. A second later, a mild breeze blows and carries away the smoke of the lit cigarette that rests between Yagami’s pale fingers. While Iori leans on the balcony’s parapet, he lifts his head and stares at the moon with tired eyes, unaware of his surroundings. Suddenly, Iori is nearly startled by someone gently placing their hand on his shoulder and a familiar voice from behind. “There you are, Yagami.” As soon as he recognizes to whom it belongs, the redhead closes his eyes and sighs. “What are you doing here?” After getting close to his partner, Kyo faces him. “Shouldn’t I be the one asking this?” A second later, the brunette asks without hiding his concerned gaze. “Did anything happen? You were even calling my name during your sleep.” For sure, it makes Yagami turn his head away. But for now, he responds in an irritated voice. “Tsk. You worry too much, you idiot. I just needed to get some fresh air. That’s it. So, go back to bed, or else you’ll catch a cold.” After Kyo smiles and shakes his head, he hangs his head down and comments. “In the middle of the night? You know, I’ve never seen you so eager just to get up and go for a smoke.” “There is a first time for everything.” Iori immediately backfires. When the redhead takes the cigarette and inhales until it burns and reaches the filter, he deeply exhales while listening to his partner’s voice. “Is it? Then, can you say it again right in my face?” Suddenly, Iori drops the cigarette and widens his eyes as Kyo presses his palms on his cheeks, making him turn his head. At that moment, he remains speechless and stares into Kusanagi’s serious face. As the brunette softens his gaze, he confesses. “You are a terrible liar. So, I’m not letting you go until you say what is bothering you.” Instead of showing that he is cornered by a demanding feline like Kyo, Iori takes his hand and lowers it. But for now, he replies while keeping a straight face. “As if that was any issue to begin with… It’s fine already because since you are standing here.” Such an unexpected answer catches Kusanagi off guard, and as the heat rushes to his cheeks, he covers his mouth with his elbow. “Wha-? What is it with you using corny lines?” When Kyo lowers his elbow, he complains in a shy voice. “You only want to get away and keep your problems to yourself, aren’t you?” Yet, the redhead adds. “But you are warm and breathing. More so, you still behaving like this. So, it’s more than enough to know that you are still alive and not killed by anyone else or…” Unfortunately, he doesn’t finish the sentence as if the words are stuck inside his throat. After Iori covers his mouth and steps back, he turns his head away and looks at the empty street. When the redhead realizes he almost told too much, he frowns and grinds his teeth. Meanwhile, Kyo only gently calls his partner’s name. “Yagami?” Just before the brunette takes a step forward, Yagami pushes himself from the balcony wall and rushes to leave without facing his partner. “Forget it! It was nothing more than a dream.” Fortunately, Kyo’s reflexes are faster, and he wraps his arms around his partner from behind. As he rests his head on his shoulder, he closes his eyes and sighs. “I see… So, that’s what bothers you.” After a brief pause, the brunette opens his eyes and speaks up in a softer voice. “However, I know you long enough that you would never do this. You’re simply not that kind of person. You know, even if you wanted, you had way too many chances. But somehow I’m still here with you.” However, instead of listening to him, Iori places his palm on his partner’s head and tries to push him away. Unfortunately for him, the brunette is too stubborn, and not only he doesn’t move a bit, but he also rubs his cheek against his neck. In the end, Yagami understands that his effort to get rid of too nosy Kusanagi is useless, and he accepts his fate of ending up in this large feline’s embrace. But for now, Kyo continues reassuring him. “Even the other you… Well, just because you sent me and Shingo to the hospital ONCE that one time, we both survived.” When the redhead lowers his eyes, he objects. “But it doesn’t change the fact that you could have died, you fool.” Yet, Kyo only calmly explains. “The other you only managed to assault me because I got distracted by Shingo’s sudden panicking. Otherwise, I would have knocked you out as any other time your blood boiled. Either way, I’ve only ended up walking with having a black eye and torn lip for a while. So, it wasn’t any big deal or something. You know, I was more relieved learning that you passed out without being harmed or hurting anyone.” As his hug tightens, the brunette lowers his blushing gaze and adds in a nearly purring voice. “Besides, the other you recently become fond of me and because of that, it’s easier to approach him. Even last time when you went on Blood Riot, I even managed to ride him, but he decided to push me on my fours and fucked me like an animal for a while ‘til he passed out, you know.” Meanwhile, Iori starts silently growling and frowns. Yet, he tries to remain patient and replies while his fingers dig into his partner’s arm. “You are asking so badly to sleep on the couch for a week, aren’t you? If so, you should say so and I’m not stopping you! As if I care about your antics and affairs, you stupid perverted idiot! So, let me go.” Eventually, the redhead escapes from his partner’s embrace and is about to leave the balcony. However, Kyo catches his hand and refuses to let him go. For sure, it makes Yagami stop and turn back. But for now, the brunette addresses him in a strict tone. “Not until you’ll hear what I have to say.” When he closes his eyes and sighs, he opens his amber eyes and continues. “Listen, ‘cos you are completely missing my point. Then, you can do as you please.” After a brief pause, Kyo gets close to Iori and rests his hands on his chest while fixating his loving eyes on him. “First, I have no interest in taking advantage of you when you are taken over by that curse. However, this is the best way I can make sure that I can make sure that you won’t get harmed.” But for now, he lowers his gaze and grasps his chest. “I don’t like how that stupid snake dares to screw with your body. I just hope it rolls and twists from anger while watching every single moment when you go Blood Riot and how I handle you until you return to me. So, if I was afraid that you’d kill me or do anything I would hate, don’t you think I would be fine with letting you or the other you do what you want with me? Hell, I would -” Suddenly, Kyo widens his eyes as a couple of arms wrap around him until their bodies touch. Finally, as the loving hand strokes his hair, the brunette only closes his eyes and gently whispers his partner’s name. Lastly, the redhead closes his eyes and sighs. “What am I supposed to do with you?” Thus, neither of them says a word and enjoys this peaceful moment while being illuminated by the platinum moonlight.
    • Caralicious
      Free connections, find your partner with no obligations Legitimate Girls [URL=https://matchnow.life]Unsurpassed Сasual Dating[/URL]
    • phongkhamdakhoasg
      Looking for someone who knows how to surprise, one night only Verified Females [URL=https://datesnow.life]Super Сasual Dating[/URL]
    • meru
      Free connections, it's not just words Genuine Females [URL=https://datesnow.life]Premier Сasual Dating[/URL]
  • Donation Goals

March Goal

Your donation will be used for the monthly server cost, bandwidth costs, software licensing fees. Thank you for the support, which helps us keep the community alive and share BL materials for free.

3%
    15.00 USD of 400.00 USD Donate Now
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
      panarroz
      panarroz
    2. 2
      random_bl_provider
      random_bl_provider
    3. 3
      ryouta233
      ryouta233
    4. 4
      Liam96
      Liam96
    5. 5
      Bboozled9
      Bboozled9

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus