Forums

1. General

1. Announcements and Rules

All news and updates related to the site and forum will be posted here! Also, make sure you read the Rules!

Keep posted with all YaoiOtaku translations

Need some help with our forum? Please post here

Please post your suggestions here!

New to YaoiOtaku forums? Please introduce yourself!

1. Points & Cards

Everything related to points/cards goes here

All YaoiOtaku contests will be listed here!

YO's playground area

Talk about anything non-yaoi: love, food, hobbies...

1. Fanclubs

Share stuff and discuss about your favorite manga, anime or drama!

Talk about your favorite Yaoi mangas here

Talk about your favorite Yaoi anime

Yaoi novel discussions, reviews and recommendations go here.

Talk about your favorite boy love movies and live action here!

Talk about yaoi games or ask for help installing and running bl games

Talk about drama CDs and seiyuus here.

Yaoi discussions. Talk about everything BL!

1. Yaoi Manga News

New yaoi manga releases, manga-ka news go here

New yaoi anime releases and updates go here.

New yaoi game releases and updates go here

New Asian BL movie releases and updates go here

Everything else related to BL news goes here
  5. Manga Info Library - Yaoi Manga by Genre

1. Yaoi Manga - Orange Sector

List of middle-explicit and softcore manga categories

List of hardcore manga categories

1. 141.1k

Yaoi game downloads and BL game patches can be found here

BL drama and BL movie downloads

1. Watch Yaoi Anime in HD   (29962 visits to this link)

Watch yaoi anime online in HD
    2. Watch BL Movies in HD   (7168 visits to this link)

Watch BL Movies online in HD
  8. Non-Yaoi Downloads

1. 558

General anime downloads can be found here

You can download non-yaoi Drama CDs here

1. RP Recruitment

Recruit other members to join in a roleplay.

Section for all your roleplays and fantasies.

Closed or inactive RPs go here.

1. Asian Interest Check

Post here interesting facts/articles or news about Asia

1. Blogs

Post pictures, show us what you cooked, talk about your day, post reviews, but respect the section rules.

Help other people learn your language

Talk about your favorite music & artists!

Talk about any non-yaoi manga & anime!

Discuss about non-BL movies & TV Shows here!

1. 6.1k

Post your poetry here!

Here you can 'sell' or ask other members to make you certain graphics like logos, signatures and avatars!

Total Topics
    1.5m
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   52 Members, 0 Anonymous, 157 Guests (See full list)

• OberonFF
    • sakura39
    • yrsyn
    • Ayie123
    • きなこ
    • qurho
    • pota14
    • ShadowButterfly
    • XAkitarohX
    • mixmeit1278
    • amaiaisu
    • geshio
    • Annakey
    • toriaezutsukuru
    • yashihiri
    • xxjhk
    • Delian Adae
    • ss217
    • momonori
    • kjws
    • Rokayamada
    • kaishi 59
    • omomomochi
    • やむちゃ
    • Girlygirlly
    • YuLiu
    • shou_1113
    • chisaka
    • happyhyena
    • penny0108
    • soup444
    • Sakura756
    • nemunemu4242
    • Fer Gabe
    • akk14610
    • solveig_f
    • melmel_mee
    • bajica22
    • mochi216
    • merurui
    • Yuukisanzane
    • Yukonwolfspirit
    • foxtailfox
    • mnt555
    • Tori56
    • Shirooneko
    • dorokoro
    • MasterSeme
    • lilipop96
    • callmynames
    • xyrie
    • Poiuyhgf828

• KoBu
      Myles was standing in the kitchen, having dressed for the day and fixing up a snack for the boys, when he got Yukie's text that he was going to be later than planned. He was a little disappointed by the news but Yukie had told him that they were giving him the run around to begin with.  The red head decided he'd go ahead and make the boys lunch instead, speaking of he hears a thud in their playroom. Myles peeks around into the door to see they've completely over taken Gio and have dog piled onto him. "Boys let's not crush Uncle Gio, yea? Daddy says he's gonna be a little late so we're gonna have lunch at home instead ok? And then we'll go out and do some shopping and when Daddy gets back, I'll see if I can talk him into getting us pizza, sound like a plan?" He asks t the door frame.  He just hoped Yukie could finish soon. Their massive trip to Japan was literally a day and a half away and he and Tai still haven't had the chance to get together and really ... TALK about ... Them..... And how they all would .... Work. Myles had never had a relationship with 3 people. Was Tai just gonna be strictly intimate with Yukie? Yukie would be intimate with both of them.... Myles started feeling his fave begin to heat up and he quickly went back to the kitchen. What's worse is how ... Distant he was the night Yukie had officially introduced Taichi as his other partner.... Of course this led down the lane of wondering if he and Tai would actually .... Mesh well and have any kind of chemistry together... If they weren't together that was fine, but Myles just worried in the back of his mind if they'd at least be on friendly terms. Gio comes out of the room, both boys under his arms like potato sacks and plopped in their chairs as Myles put down their lunch plates.  "So uh .... That's funny lil necklace you have there..." Gio teases. Myles whips around red faced.  The friends sit and chat, while the boys ate and played waiting for Yukie to get back. Gio checking for any thing online concerning the anniversary of Myles mother's death.... It's made incredibly difficult since he only has Myles first name ...
    • Yukonwolfspirit
      “Yeah I told him I had to run to work first.” Yukie added with a frown as he realized he didn’t really have time to fix things before going out with Myles. Hearing Gio offer to buy him some time Yukie felt like he could breathe a sigh of relief only to instantly blush at the mention of them fucking. “…I wouldn’t tire him out badly but he might be a little sore.” Yukie admitted as he looked away from Gio. “I’ll um text him I’ll be a bit later and back around four.” Yukie added as he grabbed his bag and the beer. “Thank you Gio. For helping me so much.” Yukie added sincerely offering his thanks to the man who had been nothing but kind to him. “I noticed…I plan on changing it up at the printers didn’t think it looked so much like him.” Yukie mumbled slightly embarrassed with how much Myles was consuming his life, the act alone something he loved but he worried others wouldn’t see that love and instead think he was obsessing. Hearing about Myles birthmark Yukies face just blanked as he was clearly trying to search for an image in his brain for the birthmark wondering how he missed such a thing. Coming back to reality he waved Gio off and pulled out his phone to text Myles his change of plans and being late coming back at four and then called Taichi who twenty minutes later showed up in a black car. -few hours later- Yukie groaned as he laid on the floor the man covered in welts and bruises as Taichi sighed and nudged him with his foot. “Come on, security system may be top of the line at home but it’s nothing if you can do hand to hand combat. Guns run out of bullets eventually.” Taichi explained a touch harshly as he stood in combat wear the two having headed off for training. “Be happy I kept your face pretty~” Taichi added as Yukie huffed and got up the man drenched in sweat but alive from the training session. -Beginning of backstory- Taichi had once back home ran a high up mafia the man was head of security and quite scary at his job. When he met Yuen they had just been orphaned and the man was begging to be hired by the mob boss desperate for money and security to survive until he was on his feet. Seeing Yuen Taichi of course found Yuen interesting in his pleas for help since unknowing to him Yukie was always quite ill. Taichi of course moved in to his house Yuen who at the time was 22, and Yukie who was only 14. He worked on teaching Yuen self defense and the basics to get him a job as a security guard allowing him more flexibility to be home and of course he was wanting to save him from a life of bloodshed and violence. When the mob boss passed Taichi took over as a high end security firm ceo, then he went on and got a deeper education in medicine and therapy. At this point after he graduated Yuen had met Yue and they moved out with Yukie who at 18 had moved on to married another company Ceo to solidify Yuens own company he had invested his life savings in with Yue assuring it would thrive for generations. Taichi after the first year of marriage for them both would visit and keep up in friendly terms only keeping tabs. Eventually it went to only seeing Yuen once a year due to them being busy…until he found them at three am on his doorstep, with Yukie ending up in his medical clinic. From there he took on Yukie as a patient moving him in with him to give him full time care. This lasted until they moved to where Myles was Taichi only keeping tabs via message until he heard yukie had vanished and with Yuens pleas he packed up and moved closer to be of help knowing Yukie so well in his time with him that he knew he would be able to help once Yukie returned. -End of backstory- “easy…for you to say. Your use to being like this.” Yukie grumbled as he wheezed and got up slowly having felt like Taichi had broken ribs and knocked the air out of him. ”Trust me. You want to protect Myles you need to be well rounded in taking pain and hand to hand combat you’ll do no good if we can’t get your body use to being stressed and hurt. Plus I still don’t fully trust you with a gun.” Taichi admitted as he had gone and bought Yukie a gun for under his clothes and some knives to cover all of his bases.
    • ange125
      please reupload!!! 
    • KoBu
      Gio looks at his phone for a moment. "I can but according to this text I just got, you promised your 'pony'  day of shopping with the kids when you got back from your errands didn't you?"  He puts the phone away. Myles had asked if he was busy and if he could come over. "Myles texted me saying he wants me to come by, wants to chat about some BIG change that's happened between you two...." He tilts his head as if checking for something. "You don't look like you two fucked six ways to sunday... But either way I can keep him occupied for a few hours. Whatever your gonna do, try to get it wrapped up by four at the latest. You can at least make an excuse that your printing company was taking longer because of some misprint." Gio turns to head over to Myles place. He pauses "Oh and if your gonna use Myles as your *ahem* model? At least don't make it so obvious. Myles is painfully oblivious but anybody with eyes is gonna catch the resemblance in an instant. Oh! And he's got a little birthmark on his inner right thigh just before his buttcheek .... Have fun finding that!" And Gio is running off laughing. 
    • dam1anos
      hello! could you kindly reupload this please? 
  • Donation Goals

March Goal

Your donation will be used for the monthly server cost, bandwidth costs, software licensing fees. Thank you for the support, which helps us keep the community alive and share BL materials for free.

2%
    10.00 USD of 400.00 USD Donate Now
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors

1. 1
      Naganne
      Naganne
    2. 2
      Ame13
      Ame13
    3. 3
      cruciatus
      cruciatus
    4. 4
      haisesame
      haisesame
    5. 5
      YuikiYaya
      YuikiYaya

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus