Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost. ×
Attention! We are trying a last re-import in order to see if we can get all posts back. Allow us like 2 days more, and I'll be able to see if we could recuperate anything else that was lost.

Forums

1. General

1. Announcements and Rules

All news and updates related to the site and forum will be posted here! Also, make sure you read the Rules!

Keep posted with all YaoiOtaku translations

Need some help with our forum? Please post here

Please post your suggestions here!

New to YaoiOtaku forums? Please introduce yourself!

1. Points & Cards

Everything related to points/cards goes here

All YaoiOtaku contests will be listed here!

YO's playground area

Talk about anything non-yaoi: love, food, hobbies...

1. Fanclubs

Share stuff and discuss about your favorite manga, anime or drama!

Talk about your favorite Yaoi mangas here

Talk about your favorite Yaoi anime

Yaoi novel discussions, reviews and recommendations go here.

Talk about your favorite boy love movies and live action here!

Talk about yaoi games or ask for help installing and running bl games

Talk about drama CDs and seiyuus here.

Yaoi discussions. Talk about everything BL!

1. Yaoi Manga News

New yaoi manga releases, manga-ka news go here

New yaoi anime releases and updates go here.

New yaoi game releases and updates go here

New Asian BL movie releases and updates go here

Everything else related to BL news goes here
  5. Manga Info Library - Yaoi Manga by Genre

1. Yaoi Manga - Orange Sector

List of middle-explicit and softcore manga categories

List of hardcore manga categories

1. 121327

Yaoi game downloads and BL game patches can be found here

BL drama and BL movie downloads

M/M novel downloads can be found here

1. Watch Yaoi Anime in HD   (282 visits to this link)

Watch yaoi anime online in HD
    2. Watch BL Movies in HD   (129 visits to this link)

Watch BL Movies online in HD
  8. Non-Yaoi Downloads

1. 556

General anime downloads can be found here

You can download non-yaoi Drama CDs here

1. RP Recruitment

Recruit other members to join in a roleplay.

Section for all your roleplays and fantasies.

Closed or inactive RPs go here.

1. Asian Interest Check

Post here interesting facts/articles or news about Asia

1. Blogs

Post pictures, show us what you cooked, talk about your day, post reviews, but respect the section rules.

Help other people learn your language

Talk about your favorite music & artists!

Talk about any non-yaoi manga & anime!

Discuss about non-BL movies & TV Shows here!

1. 6128

Post your poetry here!

Here you can 'sell' or ask other members to make you certain graphics like logos, signatures and avatars!

• Hearing his story, as drunk as he was, he felt bad for him. No one should live like that. Their pack wasn't that overprotective as a mate you may never know when and on what form they would appear. At least that was something that everyone knew. If they needed an heir, they could find a surrogate wolf that could carry the new heir, but a mate was a mate for life no mater what they were. Their beliefs were so different even though they were the same. Wolf packs.  When he leaned in and took the snack, he hold his breath. The small brush of his lips against his made him shiver a little and the chill went straight to his erection, wanting more. This guy was dangerous but a dangerous that was catching you in its claws. He kept his gaze as he said he won, looking for a short moment to the turned glass and back at the guy. Would it be wrong to just go with the flow and forget for one night that they were alphas of two strong packs?  In that case, he started to say lifting his hand to brush his fingers over the guys lips then down to his neck. There was no turning back from here. Kiss me, he demanded in a seductive whisper, feeling his stomach clench with desire and anticipation waiting. 
    • Ash held the others hand gently, their fingers now intertwined together. He could have never imagined that being with a man could feel like this. Maybe he had a chance of finding a mate here after all. “I’d like that very much..” He said quietly, watching those blue eyes looking back at him. Asahi made him feel different, like how Otso made him feel when he first met him. “I guess..what’s the word..text me later?” He asked as they were approaching Tenmo and Kaines house
    • “Bath would be nice we have been walking a lot today.” Ayme admitted admiring the view of the city from high up. Looking out the window Ayme stood the lights dancing off of his skin as he took in the sights. “It’s really beautiful” Ayme whispered before turning back to Derrick and sat on the bed waiting for him to finish.  “Mind helping me undress? I had to get help tying the damn thing” Ayme explained mentioning to the pesky tie that he had no idea how to take off. Looking at Derrick Ayme smiled a little his face a little flush from the alcohol from dinner and the slight embarrassment of the romantic situation they where getting into. “I hope you’ll make tonight more fun then the last time we fucked~” Ayme teased his voice dropping into a very seductive whisper while waiting on the edge of the bed.
    • “My pack has views that where instilled by my ancestors...their rules are law. No one has ever had a male mate. The alphas are raised to provide an heir for our bloodline and such a thing as being with a male even in casual sex would bring shame to the family line. We can fuck anyone other woman before we find our mate but after it’s our whole life to provide a heir to our legacy. The family line rarely has males so my elders are determined to keep the bloodline strong” Yukie mumbled repeating the words he had been taught his whole life as he slammed another drink down hating that those outside of the cursed bloodline didn’t understand.   Full honesty Yukie was so trapped in family tradition and this damn curse that he felt like he was sinking In his position when it came to leading his pack. “that being said I’m quite the disappointment to my elders having no mate. They keep going on and on about how I’ll suffer alone until I find one how I need to try and date more and stop sleeping with so many lovers again and again” Yukie mumbled being rather open to Ginto who was a complete outsider in all honesty to his pack. “It’s nice to speak to someone outside of the blue moon house...I’m glad you won’t tell anyone.” Yukie added drunkenly as he hit another shot wanting all his fears and pain to leave for one night. Yukie worried what would happen if the elders found out he was breaking more of their rules bringing Ginto to their den was so high up on the forbidden list that it set him on edge for a second as he slammed another drink.  Unknown to Ginto Yukie was more of a placeholder alpha a status symbol in his elders eyes and unless he did find his mate he couldn’t change any rules the elders put out or even have a voice in changing his packs rules or their views. Yukie hated the lack of power he had in his own home so with this little rule breaking and hooking up with other men it brought excitement to Yukies wolf in more ways then one. Looking at the  offering of the snack Yukie sighed the sound almost longing as he turned the glass upside down. Signaling his defeat mentally to himself since he felt overly drunk he with one simple move was suddenly across the couch. Leaning in Yukies lips brushed Gintos as he delicately took the snack from his lips. “You win~” Yukie whispered as he looked deep into Gintos golden eyes mesmerized by their beauty.
    • Hearing about the town, about which he forgot in all the fight that he was, his heart stopped for a second. he turned around and looked at the ruin that was left behind and felt tears in his eyes. He done that. But there wasn't a turning back now. he had to accept them even if it was going to be hard. even for the little one that he once saved but today he killed. Shaking his head he looked at the priest, nodding eventually, understanding the situation. even if he was now the guardian of another person, he felt different for the guy.  As he walked to the next town, caring him he noticed that he felt asleep while talking. he smiled and kissed his forehead.  It didn't took them long to reach the next town and for him to find an inn where they could stay. He rent a room and layed him on the bed. Looking now more closer he admitted to himself that the guy was really beautiful and very powerful at a very young age. He touched his face gently and then covered his body with the pillow, as he layed next to him, looking at him, till he fell asleep eventually. 
  • Topics

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts