Forums

1. General

1. Announcements and Rules

All news and updates related to the site and forum will be posted here! Also, make sure you read the Rules!

Keep posted with all YaoiOtaku translations

Need some help with our forum? Please post here

Please post your suggestions here!

New to YaoiOtaku forums? Please introduce yourself!

1. Points & Cards

Everything related to points/cards goes here

All YaoiOtaku contests will be listed here!

YO's playground area

Talk about anything non-yaoi: love, food, hobbies...

1. Fanclubs

Share stuff and discuss about your favorite manga, anime or drama!

Talk about your favorite Yaoi mangas here

Talk about your favorite Yaoi anime

Yaoi novel discussions, reviews and recommendations go here.

Talk about your favorite boy love movies and live action here!

Talk about yaoi games or ask for help installing and running bl games

Talk about drama CDs and seiyuus here.

Yaoi discussions. Talk about everything BL!

1. Yaoi Manga News

New yaoi manga releases, manga-ka news go here

New yaoi anime releases and updates go here.

New yaoi game releases and updates go here

New Asian BL movie releases and updates go here

Everything else related to BL news goes here
  5. Manga Info Library - Yaoi Manga by Genre

1. Yaoi Manga - Orange Sector

List of middle-explicit and softcore manga categories

List of hardcore manga categories

1. 121227

Yaoi game downloads and BL game patches can be found here

BL drama and BL movie downloads

M/M novel downloads can be found here

1. Watch Yaoi Anime in HD   (748 visits to this link)

Watch yaoi anime online in HD
    2. Watch BL Movies in HD   (258 visits to this link)

Watch BL Movies online in HD
  8. Non-Yaoi Downloads

1. 556

General anime downloads can be found here

You can download non-yaoi Drama CDs here

1. RP Recruitment

Recruit other members to join in a roleplay.

Section for all your roleplays and fantasies.

Closed or inactive RPs go here.

1. Asian Interest Check

Post here interesting facts/articles or news about Asia

1. Blogs

Post pictures, show us what you cooked, talk about your day, post reviews, but respect the section rules.

Help other people learn your language

Talk about your favorite music & artists!

Talk about any non-yaoi manga & anime!

Discuss about non-BL movies & TV Shows here!

1. 6128

Post your poetry here!

Here you can 'sell' or ask other members to make you certain graphics like logos, signatures and avatars!

• Can you share the link again please 😭
    • "so you were pretending to sleep. Doesn't matter what you do I won't be able to sleep no matter what. I can only sleep 1 hour a day. It really sucks I wish I could cuddle and sleep with you." Mika whispered and kissed Yu's cheek
    • As Asta pulled away and pulled the covers over himself he quickly felt Leons arms wrap around his body, pulling him in. The human was radiating heat, blushing once more by how affectation his boyfriend was. Hearing this Asta glanced back at his lover. Even now...Leon was worried about him. "But I---" Just wanna make you happy... He tensed feeling Leon nuzzle his nose into his neck, laying a tender kiss on his skin. The human bit his lip, fidgeting. His neck and ear were just one of the many, of his weak spots~ Asta turned a shade darker, covering his ear and pulling away just a little. "D-dont do that...." He whsipered, hanging his head. Deep down Asta was facing his own challenges. He had done some research...and from what he understood sex was going to hurt...he was a little scared of the pain but also...unsure of himself. What if he wouldn't be able to take it...what if he couldn't satisfy Leon. He knew he was inexperienced... he felt like it was only a matter of time before his boyfriend grew bored of him. Maybe this relationship wasn't as serious as he thought it was.... "You tease me too much...but I...I understand..." He muttrred. I won't bring it up again. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [ Next Day ] Fang was up early and snuck out of his room to make himself some coffee. Last night would of been a shit show if he hadn't knocked himself out with some sensitives he had gotten from his Manger. It took about three before his urges subsided. He felt rather sick and groggy tho. Sometimes being a werewolf was a pain in the ass. He pour a cup of coffee for Sora as well as he slowly approached the sleeping boy and gently put the cup down in front of him on the coffee table. "Hey...Pipsqeak. Wake up..."
    • Luc paused glancing back at his brother who filled his thoughts with just how upset he was...he glanced back at his brother sighing underneath his breath. This was his second time leaving things to Bastian and he was already complaining about it...meanwhile he had been doing this most of his life. His brother had nothing to complain about and yet....he always found a way to do so.   Seriously... His brothers irration softened though as he realized that it was best to get Rory out of here. The two of them were well aware of the boys heart beat. Was he brave? Or just plain stupid? What peeked Luc's interest though was Bastian's next words. His brother was trying to defend Clous... You two are awfully chummy....I can't tell you how to live your life brother...You've always done whatever you've pleased...but I'd be weary of him. You clearly just heard how much he hates our family...yet you try to defend him?.....Just...be careful....Talk to him if you want but the moment he trys anything, he'll be forced to leave. Luc turned away, giving Rory his full attention and offering the boy a tender smile. He wasnt trembling anymore...but Luc could see how bothered he was by the words Clous threw at him. Not at all...You handled yourself very well... He did however frown hearing Rory's next words. He took his hand, squeezing it gently. "Rory...don't let Clous's words get to you...you know you are more than just substance for me..." He could hear Rory's wondering and deep thoughts and he couldn't help but bite his bottom lip. Deep down he would love to sink his fangs into Rory and claim him as his own but....he feared that Rory would never forgive him...that he'd give him that...horrified look again.... He couldn't bare to be seen as a monster in his eyes. He desperately tried to change the subject, flirting with Rory to help ease his mind and lighten the mood.   I assure you, it wasn't. He pulled Rory closer, whispering in his ear. "Believe me when I tell you that you're not missing anything...and Bastian can handle the rest...let's go..." He pulled his lover along, exiting the room into a narrow hall way, leading Rory to double doors at the very end. "This is my room; so make yourself comfortable." He casually opened the door and allowed his boyfriend to walk in first before closing and locking the door behind him. His room was far larger than any normal dorm room...He had a walk in closet, a king size bed with a frame and silk sheets, a window view, a couch, a walk in bathroom with a shower and three person tub, as well as a mini bar. He was living in lugsry but...that was to be expected. He was practically royalty. Luc removed his dress jacket and tossed it on the couch, loosening his tie. He sighed softly and walked over to a record player, turning on some casual slow dancing music. With a smirk, he then turned towards Rory offering his hand. He knew it upset Rory that he couldn't stay and enjoy the party...so... "May I have this dance?"  Doing this would also allow him to set the tone and ease into the events that were soon to come. The last thing he wanted to do was make the human nervous. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Asuna couldn't help but smile hearing Aimees kind words, she was honestly exactly what she needed, the perfect roomate and friend. He smiled generosity at her, bowing slightly. "My apologies...I'll be sure to always address you first. " He joked, giving her a wink but he seemed a little taken aback by her sudden peck on the cheek. "Of course. Thank you very much Ms. Aimee~" And before Asuna knew it Amiee was leaving her alone with Alec, practically forcing the two of them closer. "Ah..y-yes well..." She fell silent glancing down at Alec's hand. He was holding it so...gently. "Your friend is very charming. " "More like...mischievous." He chuckled, pulling her a little bit closer. "Do you mind if I hold your hand Asuna? If you don't like it I can let go." "I-its fine...I don't.care" She muttered. Alec smirked raising a brow, slowly closing the space between them and wrapping his free hand around her waist, trying to stare into her eyes as they started to dance, but Asuna continued to looking away. "Your being less resistant tonight..." She scuffed. "Im being nice! I don't have to dance with you...this won't change anything." "I disagree...And I've learned something new about you Ms. Asuna...You like to say the opposite of what you really want and like....and...when your nervous or shy...you avoid eye contact...." "W-what I do not!" "Then why won't you look at me?" "Because I don't want too! Do I need a reason?" Alec chuckled, finding Asuna absolutely breath taking and charming in her own unique way. "No...you don't...but I'd like it if you looked at me....Am I ugly to you?" "We all can't get what we want....and w-what? N-no...y-your not ugly. I..i just--" He laughed. "Haha- I'm only teasing, your so cute when your flustered. ~" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Clous jumped a little hearing Bastian's voice. It caught him off guard since purebloods were able to hide there presence. The man went to turn, stepping off to leave but the Aristocat suddenly appeared in front of Bastian and slammed his body against the wall, pinning him down and forcing him to drop his bloody wine. Clous glared up at the pureblood, his eyes glowing and fangs putrided....he glared at the man for what felt like hours....before suddenly locking there lips into a rough kiss. Did you mean what you said back there....that you don't see me as a villain......I hate your family....and everything they're trying to accomplish but....tell me why....that everytime I see you...I find it harder and harder to fucking hate you. He hissed, gripping Bastian's crotch.
    • Good day, please if anyone can upload this novel, I'll be really thankful. It is called: The Mortal Sleep (Hollow Folk #4) by Gregory Ashe. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43982227-the-mortal-sleep
  • Topics

• Donation Goals

Monthly Goal

Your donation will be used for the monthly server cost, bandwidth costs, software licensing fees. Thank you for the support, which helps us keep the community alive and share BL materials for free.

3%
    15.00 USD of 400.00 USD Donate Now
  • Popular Contributors