Groups

View All Random Groups

• The Walking Dead

I dont know about anyone else but I love Zombies and the walking dead is my show. So just a place to talk about the show and maybe other things zombie welcome.

Category: Other
    Last Activity: 10-03-2017 11:05 AM

20 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    How to survive a Zombie attack
  • Literate Plots

This is a place for me to store all of the various plot ideas that come into my head; hopefully they will be later turned into roleplays (group or private one-on-one). Semes and sekes will be most needed, but I accept ukes as well. Members will be able to post their ideas as well. All roleplays must be literate and descriptive, like a real story, with a thorough plot, correct grammar, and a paragraph or more per post. If you become part of this group, pick a roleplay from my list you would like to be a part of, and we can begin as soon as we're ready (there does not have to be a decided end for the roleplay). I'll allow any type of plot; school-life, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, etc., anything as long as it's not completely focused on romance and the things that come with it. Please check the first post on the chat page for more information.

Last Activity: 07-26-2017 11:52 PM

25 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    My Favorites
  • No Soul Club

we have no soul, isnt it obvious from the name of the club

Last Activity: 02-10-2014 10:35 AM

3 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Happy Birthday!!!!! :D
  • Wrinklies Club

This is the club for all the users out there over a certain age *winks* If you firmly believe that you are older than everyone else around you, then this is the club for you! A safe haven away from the kiddies!

Last Activity: 05-14-2014 09:26 AM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Welcome! ^.^
  • Yaoi Ero School

A school for yaoi fans; it has seme-dorm and uke-dorm. Place to discuss suited topics, expose opinions and uke/seme tactics. Maybe something more..

Last Activity: 12-04-2017 10:33 PM

67 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Seme-Dorm (Uke's not allowed)
  • No.6

This group is for fans of no.6 , to talk and chare information about the manga and meet new friends!

Last Activity: 10-21-2017 08:09 PM

27 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    shion and nezumi
  • Advanced Roleplayers Hub

This is a GROUP intended just for ADVANCED Roleplayers. Here, we can invite fellow advanced roleplayers in joining our roleplays and discuss RP ideas. This does NOT replace the RP Recruitment.

The purpose of this Group is to ensure that all roleplayers in our roleplays are experienced people so that we can maintain the best quality in our Roleplays.

REQUIREMENTS (For Joining):

1.) NO one-liners.

2.) Members can be Group Roleplayer, OnexOne Roleplayer or BOTH

3.) Must be confident with their grammar.

4.) Has roleplayed in YO for more than one (1) month.

5.) Has joined more than five (5) roleplays.

6.) Has not displayed bad attitude in their roleplays prior to joining.

7.) Has no history of ALWAYS abandoning roleplays

8.) Can reply roleplays in a set amount of time.

RULES (For Members)

1.) No spamming

2.) Do not be rude

3.) Speak in English

NOTES: Members who displays rude attitude in their RP will be kicked out.

Last Activity: 12-14-2017 04:02 PM

29 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Introduction
  • For the love of novels.

This is a group for people with a love for novels, specifically MM novels, which are technically Yaoi, but Yaoi fans don't really know. A lot of the time there is too little smut and too much plot. I do give suggestions as to taste.

Last Activity: 05-22-2017 11:37 PM

24 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    cant remember title of book
  • Yaoi Boys Academy

Here is where Semes, sekes, and ukes attend classes together and join clubs, attend parties, even special events...

Last Activity: 09-04-2019 03:54 AM

97 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    The dorm rooms
  • Uke, Seme, and Seke Get-together

Here is where ukes, Semes, and sekes can all find an ideal(or certain) partner(for roleplaying of course). Any one is allowed to join!

Last Activity: 03-05-2019 07:18 AM

136 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Seme members meeting room

View All Recently Updated

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles