1. What's new in this club
  2. Yes...I am also one of their fans and i really really really hope for the sixth movie of them. And i found some of the fan fic stories about misu and shingyouji.wooooooooow i wish they would able to make one of them as a movie cz it has all the elements which we look for.so like it is said earlier we just have to keep waiting.
  3. Well... last past few months work... he was working with lot of older people... Now he is with people who is younger then him... And this is secone time doing stage with them in this year... I think by all that he feel much better... ^^
  4. Hahahaha he looks so young and cute!!! My friend said he looks soooooooo cheeky and so bright.. I read his blog and he said that it has been a long time since he laughed.. I am so happy to see him happy like that.. *sobs* Hahaha I sound like a mother. LOL
  5. I think it was same cast as before so Taiki is oldest... ^^;;; It's the April stage work... I don't know if the story line is same or not... ^^;;
  6. Is he the eldest?? he looks like a cute child!! ><
  7. Taiki doing '合唱ブラボー(Gasshō burabō) Bravo chorus' agian... Here is something I found at YT... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJS88tFq4Is
  8. Hey you guys, I wanna do a mini-project. I have so many Baba-chan pictures, it is overwhelming- but I would like to set up like different series of pictures. For example. One series with Baba with scarf. One with Hoods over his head. Stuff like that. I just need some theme ideas! So come at me, bruh!
  9. WOW isnt he a busy guy??? It doesn't seem like he has a big role in it as he only appeared once in the trailer- not counting the ending when he was mentioned in third place. Ok Ok, So far we got to watch these: 1. Local Boys 2. Miss Boys 3. Crazy-ism 4. アサシン An Assassin 5. Tokyo Ghost Trip 6.都市霊伝説 幽子 Urban Legend: Spirit Child 夕の江の街に - Mind translate this.
  10. Well... Baba-kun might not be the starring role but his name is in third that mean he do play major role here... I think... ^^;;;
  11. you are the best, hama-san! thank you so much for the update. Baba-chan looks so serious here and i like the fact that he's not a starring role yet he plays an important part. there's a different appeal to this which is quite refreshing. wow!
  12. There are new movie coming out this June... Baba-kun on it... here is trailer...「夕の江の街に」 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEu7YCgJ5Bo Here is movie HP...
  13. YO let us know if theyre out with subs or whatever.
  14. if the 6th movie is about ArataxShingyouji that would AMAZING!! im pretty that they were the 2nd couple that was also loved and since dai-chan and mao-chan did graduate im pretty sure there are people out there who are expecting a continuation between ArataxShingyouji because everyone wasnt clear about their relationship even in the 5th movie so im crossing my fingers because i want it about ArataxShingyouji LOL!! i cant wait!!
  15. I know but these scenes are dark. I tried to lighten them up too as well. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
  16. Sloan, the first three are baeutiful but the last two are a little bit darker. Anyway thanks for your gifs.
  17. I HAD a tiny bit CHALLENGE. You know how tumblr only limits GIFS to 1MB or it won't move. Soooooo, I decided to make this MY CHALLENGE to make a really LONG GIF of the whole thing under 1MB. This was the result. a bit fast but I loved the rush of it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What do you think?? ❤❤LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. DOKIDOKIDOKI ❤❤
  18. OMOMFOMOFomfomofmgPLZ PLZ PLZ BABA NAKED. BED AND YOUR PET. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee -DIES- I JUST Finished WATCHING PURE AGAIN. GOD. THAT SCENE. GahhhhH.... I love this post!!!! http://vanglak.tumblr.com/post/22597767720/ofmfmmffmfmfmmgmgmgmg-i-fuck-love-you-hero-xcus OMFOMFOMOFMFFffffffggg it captured the scene so beautifully. - cries happily-
  19. yes but when i click that videos above to play it says embedding disabled.
  20. No need for embedding.. just copy the link and paste it here.
  21. Yes! It's a 2 parts movie... I think they already came out in DVD...
  22. So it seems o.k. doing that t-shirt one... I might do few more... I hope I could find Taiki with white t-shirt picture so this time I could do Baba-kun print on it... ^^ @SloanAkira... Yes, everything I post here is for Baba-kun and Taiki's fan to enjoy... So long as personal use I am happy that you love to have it... ^^ And you mean PS as photoshop? Well... I don't use any photoshop... --;;; But, I am used to work with paint program... ^^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus