About This Club

a group of cute yaoi that making a new friends, new bestfriends, and maybe comes into lovers, wahhahaah just have a good time for all of cute yaoi members co'z i am a cute, tall, funny, lovely friend, so enjoy, and be a member of the Cute YAOI, if your a cute?? ehheeh
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hello everyone! :cuteonion50:It seems like the members in this group are inactive, but I joined anyway, with the hope of meeting new people who are fans of yaoi. With that being said, how about we begin by knowing each other? (I know its too mainstream, but come on, a little information won't hurt.. Right? ) Then, I will start... onion1 Just call me Red (my favorite color! xD ) Well, I started liking yaoi and shipping guys in my college years.. (I know, I'm still kinda innocent about some yaoi stuffs.. :3 ) I came into this site to learn more about yaoi because I think its the best place to continue my journey as a fudanshi. About my personality, I'm actually an introvert (Yeah, I prefer being unnoticed and alone... but..), but I want to break free from it, so I'm breaking the ice by socializing into people who I guess has the same interest as mine. I'm a dog and cat lover. (I badly want a Siberian Husky/German Shepherd, and Persian Cat/Tabby Cat. >////< ) Also, I love music a lot! (n_n) And this are a few facts about me. Now, its your turn pals and gals! xD I'm looking forward for nice responses.. Ciao! :leaf:
  3. melodytheuke80

Anime Yoai List:

Try a yaoi anime called Kirepapa! It's about a father who's overprotective of his son, and the father ends up falling in love with the guy he suspects to be bothering his son.
  4. melodytheuke80

Hello~

I've been watching Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt recently, and I think this show called Girl Friend Beta? On the yaoi side, I'm reading this manga called I want to be Naughty (Warui Koto Shitai). It's really wonderful...o///o
  5. melodytheuke80

new group new friends

Hello, I am new as well, it's nice to meet you ^^
  6. YaoiLoverfangurl19

new group new friends

I'm not new to this site but I hope it was alright at I Join this group and chard cute#28 welcome to YO
  7. Jassy13

new group new friends

hi i am new here
  8. chiichan

Anime Yoai List:

uraboku
  9. pan1999

Anime Yoai List:

JUNJOU ROMANTICA!! XD DASH OVA Haru wo Daite Ita OVA ....
  10. motokusecrets

Anime Yoai List:

List up the Yoai you watched and think some or a lot or dozens of people will watch it and like it. DO NOT PUT MANGA!
  11. motokusecrets

Any body know a cute yaoi that is an anime?

Papa to kiss in the dark is a funny title for a anime. But if you want a cute anime I got ton's: Okane Ga Nei those are just ova's to 5 or 4 about that Pico No Boku It's so cute the boy's look like girl's and AHH YOU BETTER SEE IT!
  12. I'm searching for a cute yaoi anime. It can be like Junjo Romantica or Papa to kiss in the dark. Please tell me if you know one Thanks
  13. xXScarsXAndXStitchesXx

new group new friends

^^ so..what do we do? yoyo7 :_red_fox 7
  14. blurbur

Hello~

Well I did reread view finder to catch up on the new chapters haha, and currently right now im reading Zettai Meirei which actually a really good manga! I like it. And not to forget im rereading Okane ga nai and watching the ovas, cause im just that awesome!! ( psst I love iokane ga nai) Just In case you didnt notice haha, Well `nuff saidd..
  15. blurbur

new group new friends

Haha It seems thought that everyone is new here ^^ Just how it should!! <3 and yes of course I'm very new and would love to contribute!!
  16. xXScarsXAndXStitchesXx

new group new friends

H-hello..Im new..
  17. Musica

new group new friends

...just joined the group today... hello to you all... @NinjacookieXD @night_star @Esteron @1978 @chard cute#28 no worries...you'll do great...
  18. Musica

Hello~

well, i was quite busy this weeks,,but i managed to do squeeze in some anime...the most recent yaoi anime i watch was Junjou Romantica..i did it in one run and i stayed up all night for that...it was worth every second...:6onion72: on the non-yaoi side..just finished watching episode 1-17 of Shingeki no Kyojin..instantly fallen in love with Levi...
  19. 1978

new group new friends

Just see this group ^^ Can I join too?
  20. Ricchan~

Hello~

Hai Mina-san~ I thought we should start a discussion since this group is kinda empty! soooo.... this is my first time registrating to a site that's general is yaoi so i don't really know what should be done here and also i apologize for my possible grammar mistakes because i~m sure there will be tons of them :leaf8: so let's see what did you read or watch recently? i read so much i don't even know what was the last i read!!! :hamtaro-005 (5): I hope you guys won't laze around or just look through this! please answer! ^^
  21. Esteron

new group new friends

Uhm.. hello there. I'm new here. Nice to meet you. *smile*
  22. night_star

new group new friends

hi ! i am a new nice too meet u
  23. NinjacookieXD

new group new friends

Im new here too
  24. chard cute#28

new group new friends

:hamtaro-005 (14): i'm just new here, i know i'm not a suitable admin for all of the member's of this group, but i will try my best just to be a very good admin of this group.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus