About This Club

Here a place to make a relationship between Master and Servant (Lets say its a butler) and gathering as Master or as Butler
  1. What's new in this club
  2. *smiles wiggling my ears* I'd like a master who's very rough with me, and has a liking to tease me. I'd also like them to be a true master,and not act as a child. I'm not clingy, but if you ignore me for to long I'll raise hell. Hehe, I swear that I'll obey your every wish with no complaints.
  3. Noise Prince

S+N Gag comic

Another one! A million years later! (Hoping I can get better at the sizes…) (Goodness the last two look terrible art-wise, but I do make these fast and sloppy, so I guess that's why ><) Also, hair update… ^^ If anyone actually reads this crap and wants to leave a comment, feel free to :3 Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day <3
  4. Noise Prince

Servant Meeting Room

Crap, I forgot that I have to ask permission to be here, and my master hasn't been online today… (I'm mainly writing this as a reminder for myself ><) ((Servant code of honor- don't tell on me XD)) Edit: I got permission :3
  5. Noise Prince

Servant Meeting Room

Hi, Teru! How are you doing?
  6. NekoRose

Servant Meeting Room

*bows* Hello. I am Teru.
  7. *bows deeply* Greetings everyone. My name is Teru. I am a loyal servant who obeys my master's wishes, although I am known to bend the rules, just slightly. I'm searching for a master worthy of my service.
  8. I'm looking for a master who is worthy of my... service. Not some cry baby I have to take care of. Someone fit to be a proper Master in every situation. p.s. I bite~
  9. No master, but looking~ I have to make sure they are worthy of my service.
  10. I'm a very... good servant. I follow my master's wishes and try to please them the best way that I can. I'm used to harsh masters and don't mind them anymore. I'll follow orders. I'm defiantly not the one in charge in the relationship but I will hold my ground. Let's just say, a master has yet to break me~
  11. Noise Prince

S+N Gag comic

Finally! Part 2 Also, sorry these are so big! I'm still trying to work on the sizing so the lines look better and it's easier to see over all...
  12. Hey, I hope it's okay with everyone for me to start a new discussion for this, but I don't have enough memory on here to upload the comics in the images or in my own gallery... And this group is how SebbyLora, my Master, and I met, so I thought this would be a fitting place. I started to make a four-gag comic for SebbyLora, and I came up with a lot more than one idea, so I figured I'd make it an on-going present. I'll post the comics here ^^ And "S+N" is intentional - it's a pun with "S+M" and out initials, SebbyLora and Noise Prince. These comics are somewhat inspired by our... er, playing, but aren't based on anything in particular. Without further ado, the first comic is for SebbyLora's birthday, as well as a New Year's Present ^^ (Let me know if there is an issue with my posting this here, and I'll remove it)
  13. My master is SebbyLora... and he's the absolute best! He is so sweet to me, and serving him is such a treat, I'm really happy :leaf15: edit: Yeah, I just want to reiterate how wonderful SebbyLora is <3 He's very kind and gentle with me, even when he's being firm, and takes care of me another edit: I don't even deserve him, he's so wonderful ;v;
  14. Well I guess I have to categorize myself as a servant. I will follow my master every order, but I what you call *laugh softly* a little on the wild side, or a little aggressive if that the correct term for people like me. But behind close door I'm your all your, no, if, or but do what you want with me, but I always won't be bottom. I might let you, how should I said, " Show who in charge." But I fight to on top if have too, and I will show my master what kinda " respectable " servant I can be.
  15. I am gentle and kind (maybe) and i can love you tenderly...
  16. Greeting to everyone here,I am a Master.My previous UKE ran away because_(having back pain and ache) so I was looking for a butler that would serve me no matter in what condition,can stand my teasing and ridiculous request all the time,has high body temperature so i can cuddle you (maybe or other purpose *evil grins*) and naughty (optional : I don't care what you do). I will accepted anybody with open arm so come to me.
  17. *sitting on a chair with straight body and hand on lap* hee...
  18. This place kinda smell like young master looking for fun... well,I lock my cat at home so that no other male cat can steal him from me..
  19. ooo ok well @jejoon i can be both so ....?
  20. I,m generally a pleasant Butler/Submissive calm gentle and kind to serve and be needed is all I want I obey without question or exception there is very little I would not do to secure my Masters happiness and comfort I,m very observant and organized but if called for i can be cold ,calculating and ruthless but it is not a side i truely show very often unless it is needed .
  21. I bid you all Greetings . Aka here i am Butler/Submissive i have quite a high pain thresh hold thanks to previous Masters having there various needs and such , I,m slightly older than Most calm, gentle unless provoked and given permission by my Master to retaliate then i am cold calculating and twisted ,observant, organized and Tolerant of even the most harsh and commanding people . I wish to be of service again having been alone for many years . thank you for your time
  22. Well, as a good servant should be, I am the type who is willing to follow my master every order without exception. I won't question my master even if they are the worst piece of c- I mean...the worst of the most rotten crowd of people in the world. -smiles calmly- Of course, I will "love them" throughly, and I will help them live a fulfilling life. A servant's duty is to make sure their master have a comfortable life after all~ fufu~
  23. Well, i may not look like it but I am a "stray dog" or a "servant with no master". I've been looking for a master for a while now I suppose, but they all met a devastating end of some sort, and so, I've been left alone time after time. Several of my masters have suddenly disappeared, and my memory fails me so badly, that I have no idea what happened to them. But that's alright, they weren't good masters... I had all kinds of masters, from the most noble of souls, to the most twisted perverted pigs. But don't think badly of me, I loved them all till the end. -smirks-
  24. Hello. I'm looking for someone that I can talk to, but can also handle (and enjoys) rough treatment and teasing. I don't want someone who's clingy and needy, but can be independent though enjoys accepting what I give to them. Short of cutting and dismembering type things, the bigger of a masochist they are the more sadistic I'll be. *smirks* Well, to a point anyway... That'd be something we'd have to discuss when working out our... "contract". I hope to receive PMs from you soon.
  25. I like what you're saying stained crimson

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus