About This Club

A group for all semes! :D
  1. What's new in this club
  2. With them laying on my chest and clinging to me preferably. I find it adorable...
  3. 68 members as of now?! OH WOW guys! I can't believe this! Thank you so much! This makes me happy and so proud :Playing::Playing: I hope this group would get larger, ne?
  4. Hello everyone. I' Jok. I'm a seke, rarely uke, but I still can be uke too.
  5. I am more Seme than Uke. And therefore I prefert Uke than Seme But I really like Sebastian about Kuroshituji ( I love to see Ciel kneeling before the sadic side of Sebastian has hugely class). I'm sorry if isn't a "good group" for speak about that.
  6. Sehundaehyuniloveu044

Sehun

What were the same!!! Im daehyun's fans too!! Wow!!!!
  7. Happy 2014 guys! and I would like to thank you to everyone who joined the group! Let us continue being HOT and dominant HAHA!
  8. Hi!!! Welcome to the group! I'm also a Kpop Fan! )
  9. soooo.. as a seme > what position would you like to have when your with your uke while SLEEPING, i repeat.. SLEEPING only :-D .. just curious.. ^^
  10. soooo.. as a seme > what position would you like to have when your with your uke while SLEEPING, i repeat.. SLEEPING only :-D .. just curious.. ^^
  11. Hello. You can call me Jayz. Eum, okay nothing else. Imma KPOP fan. Nice to meet you
  12. Ah, I love the whole "Younger Seme & Older Uke." dynamic (like the Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamic) since it's all real life for me ;D With the exception of "Finder no Hyouteki." series with Asami being my favorite seme. I also love the seme in, "Kohitsuji Project." as well.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus