About This Club

Anything to do with yaoi Manga, Anime ... Anything at all regardless of Genre
  1. What's new in this club
  2. The manga which I have no problem to read over and over again is Koisuru Boukun because their development of the story is stable and the connection between the main character is so sweet also I like manhwa Totally captivating :leaf15: For the anime of course Junjou Romantica and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi :cuteonion7: Just wishing they will make Crimson Spell become anime series they will be Awesome fantasy/action/yaoi anime ever onion4
  3. For manga, I'm a big fan of Yamamoto Kotetsuko-sensei and Ogawa Chise-sensei works! Love to see how both these sensei develops the plots throughout all their works. Never a disappointment :In love: definitely recommended to read!~ leaf4 I don't really watch yaoi anime though :cuteonion50:
  4. My favourite shounen-Ai anime is Gravitation. Then I like watching JR, SH and recently like watching Super Lovers. I watch them online but my favourite yaoi mangas I read at mangapark.me
  5. I think yaoi is better; sure some Shounen-Ai series have been good but I think they would've been much better had there been more sexual tension in the air between characters as well as romance!
  6. Ulquiorra145

fav yaoi characters!

Hi~ (^_^) Touya and Yukito from CCS are so adorable (my first couple, when I was in elementary school #lol) :Sleepy: But my favorite is Kirishima & Yokozawa from Sekaiichi series :In love: and recently I can't take my eyes on Tanmoku Ki & You Keika from Spiritpact (ship ship and ship)
  7. Kivyxx

fav yaoi characters!

I'd have to go with Shingo from the Kuroneko series
  8. phantom6man

fav yaoi characters!

Lyon and Gray surely makes a great couple. Let's also not forget Mello and Matt. :Excited:
  9. Tori.

fav yaoi characters!

takano and onodera from sekaiichi hatsukoi! :cuteonion41:
  10. aeryn13

Music

Good one. Maybe we should open a thread suggesting songs to each others
  11. First yaoi I read remains my favourite juat because it was the first, i guess. Hard to choose another favourite when there are so many I love. So for me its Aisaretaino by yamakami riyu. I would mention viewfinder as a close second lol
  12. I like both but find myself enjoying yaoi better. I probably just have a dirty mind hehe
  13. aruchan01

fav yaoi characters!

Hehe :cuteonion24: well mine, i like Izumi and his older brother Shougo in Love Stage!! Like ugh, they're so cute and the're so funny. I like the way they're eyes drew and that's for now..
  14. I love both, but recently, i'm hooked with shounen ai, sometimes i got piss 'cause i badly wanted to end up them in bed, like the hardcore thingy that you'd only found in yaoi, well, the plot doesn't matter to me at all. i love both. huhu TT___TT
  15. Koisuru Boukun and Junjou Romantica.
  16. I like both but Yaoi seems better.
  17. i love both! :leaf15: but for me Yaoi fulfills the story of shounen ai :In love: I really really love both Yaoi/Shounen Ai. Kyaaaa! :Jumping around:
  18. my fav is Junjou romantica , s-friend and katekyo
  19. My favourite manga and anime is Koisuru Boukun. And anime would be Junjou romantica and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi as well.
  20. but, in manga, i like super lovers the most!! hahaha :cuteonion41:
  21. i like JR too ^^ but i have no time for watching or reading it until the new one come it's hurt me... :cuteonion46:
  22. my favourite one is old... NO MONEY!...i love it with a passion n then it would be ,,,,,THE TYRANT WHO FELL IN LOVE
  23. I love both shounen-ai and yaoi but the problem with shounen-ai is that, its a shallow version of love between bxb. Yaoi covers the deeper version and there are some shounen-ai moments in yaoi. All in all, YAOI IS BETTER!! :hamtaro-005 (13):
  24. I love both...umm..but i think that yaoi is better because sometimes in shounen-ai the two guys are so hot that sometimes it is so frustrating that they don't do anything other than kiss or hold hands

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus