About This Club

This group is for people that like to talk using the chat system and anyone who just loves to talk... (: ... All are welcome. The idea of this group is to create a friendly environment for new comers to YO allowing them to talk to people easily. So, if you want to socialize, gossip, debate or/and find new friends, this is the group for you (:
  1. What's new in this club
  2. LlamaBinge

Introduce yourself (:

hello my potential friends!? im a newly formed yaoi-fan-who'll-prolly-be-an-otaku-soon-too nice to meet u all
  3. Giggly

Chatter heads

It's been a while :Excited: [video=youtube_share;0gcNehB-YHI]https://youtu.be/0gcNehB-YHI
  4. littlelier

Debates

I like Shota if you considered it between an 18 years old and a 30 years old man. But as fir 9-15, please still be innocent *silent prayers sent to heaven*
  5. littlelier

Introduce yourself (:

Hi everyone, I'm Shine (yes, real name). And I'm a girl who loves to read anything as long as it's not boring(realistic).College student and overweight. Studying for Family Doctor, I guess...haven't decided yet. And I want to text like this than talk so yeah, welcome me
  6. TanFarisi

Introduce yourself (:

Hello! My name is Tan from Indo , 20 years old I love Love Stage much :hamtaro-005 (10):
  7. lifeisbeatiful

Introduce yourself (:

Hello everyone im austin from america
  8. kobani nevre fall

Introduce yourself (:

Hi everyone. my name is Hamzeh and i'm a kurdish from Iran I like to see new people and talk with them
  9. Anessen

Introduce yourself (:

Hello, my username is Anessen as you can tell. I joined a year back, but I just recently started talking to everyone here. I'm just a regular guy from the states who likes old music, baseball, and yaoi. Ciao!
  10. sexyboy

Introduce yourself (:

hey im sexyboy, and i wanna join
  11. Fortunately I've found it and kept as mine~
  12. I want to join games, role playing, stuff like that, but the shyness hinders me... :leaf8:
  13. Rhye_Meow

Introduce yourself (:

Hello everyone! The name is Rai 26 year old, currently residing in philippines. I love to read, so much that i dont even own a tv err, i love playing the guitar *hello @Jet * i also love writing stories *hello @Say* been writing fandoms for awhile now (though my english is very elementary, due to many years of speaking my native dialect) . I just recently quit my day job , (regular office drone) and now i'm going to be a shut in and lie on a puddle of BL manga! Yay!!! :hamtaro-005 (23):
  14. The Unfortunately, Fortunately Game! The Unfortunately, Fortunately game is *NEW!* It's like a story game but instead you use Unfortunately or Fortunately! Ex. "Unfortunately there was a giant evil pillow on the the loose; then the next person would say...Fortunately I stole your pillow last night." Please follow the following rules... FORUM GAME RULES: * Replies - The Unfortunately, Fortunately Game should try to encourage short replies for the game. * Appropriate/Respectful - The Unfortunately, Fortunately Game must be appropriate and respectful. No offensive behavior, profanity, etc. We want respect! If you do NOT like the person, please block or tell the Administrator... * Spam - The Unfortunately, Fortunately Game there is no excuse for spamming. If posts no longer follow the rules, the forum game may be deleted/locked. For this reason, we want to keep this game clean. I will start first... Unfortunately I lost my dog.
  15. Jet

Chatter heads

Hello everyone! How is all of you? :3
  16. Jet

Introduce yourself (:

Hello I'm Jet. I'm 24 years old and been a fan of YaoiOtaku for a long time! I love Yaoi, Anime, Takumi-kun series, playing the guitar, playing the violin, playing the piano, and singing. I'm also a single dad with 2 kids living in Korea. I'm also a gamer and I'm a sucker for Violin and Piano especially if it's a duo! want to know more? Feel free and send me a messages, I don't bite and I love to meet new people.
  17. Tetsu

Debates

I do watch a bit of shota. Although, my preference for shota is someone who's about 15 old or older and the shota guy must be paired up with a much older guy.. no to shota x shota
  18. xAkachix

Tip's for shy people ...

i have found when i was nervous yesterday being new and all that introducing your self in the introductions forum helps also and once in the chatroom i found people that had welcomed me and it put me at ease . it made it easier to strike up a conversation knowing everyone was relaxed and genrally laid back and fun . so i don't feel shy so much or nervous so much now that i have met so many people in chat room you helped me with everything so i did not feel like such a noob .:Red_fox:
  19. say

Introduce yourself (:

Hello I´m Zlata. I love writing litlle stories the most of them are yaoi of course. reading novels and manga. everything about Japan. glad to be here also this is my first time in this group:hamtaro-005 (4):
  20. Кitty

Chatter heads

This chat so old... lol, hey @Giggle
  21. Sebastian Izumi

Introduce yourself (:

Hello~ *waves* I'm Sebastian aka Izumi Sena and I'm from Norway *smile* I'm 15 years old aaaand....yeah....ummm *thinks* I don't know what to say... *sad*
  22. 1978

Introduce yourself (:

l am Star, l live in Thailand 1978 is the year l was born Glad to be here, yeah rabbit4
  23. Sloan

Introduce yourself (:

hello paper sisters and brothers! my name is sloan, hailing from dead city, western new york. i just turned 26. i love japanese movies and dramas. some anime, but i prefer manga over it always. im addicted to reading/writing japanese. im obsessed with japanese culture. i love japanese boys and girls there. i have no job. im single and a loser. ahaahahaha
  24. I have issues like this and I quite agree with you! And being yourself is a wonderful thing! And you'll make friends who are interested in chatting with you. Others, not so much perhaps. From my experience, sometimes there are people popping out of nowhere and started to chat away about things that aren't my type or area of expertise. [for example, i'm not knowledgeable in tv dramas or roleplaying] She explored different topics than I do. I tried to communicate with her but it was just... difficult. I didn't know what else to say... ? so your suggestions were great. I have problems with whether to be formal or not formal. There's a line. Haha, I always switch back and forth with Japanese, casual and formal. Be yourself, na! rabbit3
  25. Schi

Introduce yourself (:

Ah..Hey, I'm Aaron. Or Aary..or whatever you want to call me. ^^ I'm a really shy person but once you get to know me, I open up easily. And yes..I do talk a lot and sometimes don't know when to stop and I end up saying something stupid. x///x That's the main reason for my shyness lol. e-e Anyways :3 I would love to make some new friends here~
  26. Neja

Introduce yourself (:

Hello everyone, I'm 18 years old girl from Lithuania. In my free time I like to read different kinds of books, mangas (of course, yaoi is included), magazines. I like watching anime, Korean dramas, sometimes films. I'm interested in philosophy and psychology. Also, I'm addicted to romantic love stories. I just love them, hehe! One of the biggest obsessions of mine would be postcrossing and correspondance with real letters! I just like to communicate this way. So, if anyone is interested in Lithuanian pen-pal by snail mail, just let me know. Everyone is welcome!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus