1. What's new in this club
  2. JenovaVII

favorite pairs

Poker pair, hands down. And yes, Cross makes everything hotter.
  3. miss m.m

favorite pairs

just AllenxKandarabbit4rabbit4rabbit4rabbit4
  4. Mine's the single part when they just got back from the ship, and Lavi was screaming because Crow's stomach was noisy (I have this as my signature). And I also like the short when they all turned into vampires because of the ghost, science team, and Komui. And all's manga. Never watched the series. Only read. I love D.Gray-Man, by the way.
  5. UndertheWeather

favorite pairs

AllenxKanda or LavixKanda. Yes in that positions. I also absolutely love CrossxKomui. haha Anyone?
  6. Kanda Yuu! lol And Lavi. And add Cross and Komui to the list.
  7. Tyki Mikk... He is defiantly the best.
  8. Of course the episode where Marshall Cross appeared and fought Tyki-pon. Cross is so cool esp. his Maria and his Judgement. Such a badass episode that was.
  9. Tyki Mikk ofcourse I also like Miranda her innocence is cool And Lavi Rabi. I think the one that fits me is Lavi, a simple joker and a little... y'know. :3 Haha and honest too
  10. what chrarecter is your favourite and which one would you say you are most like?
  11. I dont remember what epi or which chapter this is. But it's the turning point of the story When Allen regained his Innocence and brought back his arms again I was just amazed *-* And when Lenalee had to fight the level 3 demon And the part where the level 4 demon was born. *-* And also all the parts(lol ALL) where Tyki Mikk is in 8D Tyki Plus~ LOL
  12. what episode and chapter of D.Gray-Man is your favourite? for me my favourite episode is nine since that is when they introduce miranda. my favourite chapter is when you find out that allen is the 13th noah althought i can not remember the actual number.
  13. rainbowman

favorite pairs

The most common of em all is allen x kanda(pretty obvious) but if you ask me of what I like the most it's probably tyki++ (double plus xD) and lavi x kanda and mana x neah OR mana x neah x allen. ..too many ne. ((:
  14. gin

favorite pairs

Definitely Tyki-pon and moyashi but Cross and Tyki-pon might not be bad after all.
  15. what pairings do you love from D.Gray-Man? my personal favourite would be allen x kanda. but what about you? any pairing is fine. as long as it is from D.Gray-Man.

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus