About This Club

This group is all about people who like nekos. You can voice your opinions about Nekos and post any kind of neko pictures you like. Feel free to help get us more Neko Loving members Meow
  1. What's new in this club
  2. fallingdead

Neko types?

The more aggressive male cat type if I must be honest:hamtaro-005 (5):
  3. fallingdead

Neko Character

Girl Catian starship first officer melwin cat planet cuties. Boy junior warrent officer schodinger hellsing rabbit13
  4. AoiKagamine

Neko Character

Ringo from Kuroneko series (manga) XDD
  5. fedy

Neko types?

i like all of them but cat is my favorite
  6. Miaka

Neko Character

Ritsuka from Loveless! :hamtaro-005 (6):
  7. yaoi_is_kawaii

Neko types?

I like "the big bad wolf" type the most but I'm fine with everything else :hamtaro-005 (6):
  8. RebbaNanmi

Neko Character

I love the cute cat boy name Ritsuka
  9. moonlitneko

Neko Character

I never realized how hard it is to pick a neko character. I like a lot, Boris from 'Alice in the Country of Hearts', Ristuka from 'Loveless', Kyo from 'Fruits Basket', Lune from 'The Cat Returns', and Loki from 'My Cat Loki'.
  10. moonlitneko

Neko types?

I apologize if I seem offensive when I say this but Neko means Cat in Japanese. There are no 'Neko Types', since Neko is Cat. However, people with animal traits are called 'Hanyo'. There are Neko-Hanyo, Inu-Hanyo, Usagi-Hanyo, Okami-Hanyo, those being Cat, Dog, Rabbit and Wolf in that order. Again, apologizes if I have offended anyone, just thought I would voice this. I like Neko, Inu and Okami the most.
  11. WindyRain

Neko Character

Kyo! From Fruits Basket! rabbit8
  12. blurbur

Neko types?

Lol honestly I love the Big wolf type cause its more appealing on a seme haha but panda is cute on either.
  13. azuneko

Neko types?

all nekos are adorable kitties, puppies and even bunnies... the big bad wolves are the best :3
  14. Mikoto Yukata

Neko Character

Ristuka From Loveless. XD:Red_fox:
  15. HinikuHoyashi

Neko types?

Cats
  16. Totchi

Neko Character

My favorite is Cheshire Cat from Pandora Hearts. He's so cute!
  17. KiraMidnight

Neko Character

My new favorite is Inuyasha and Ritsuka
  18. PRINCE_Z_E_T_A

Neko Character

I actually think it is ikuto and Ritsuka ^^ I like the neko boys which are cute!
  19. Silverlan11

Neko types?

I love cats. I like cute boys with cats ears or hot and sexy men with cat ears. I think wolves are cool too and bunnies are really cute too.
  20. toby2663

Neko types?

given a choice wolf and cat are my favorites but l like all of them.
  21. Vicious

Neko Character

Ah yes, Boris Airay is a cutie. I was gonna say him as well, but I like Konoe and Cheshire Cat (Pandora Hearts) more.
  22. Sayuri86

Neko Character

I don't know many catgirls in anime, so perhaps I have to say Shinonome Hitomi from "Loveless" and as for boys it's a draw between Ritsuka ("Loveless") and the Cheshire Cat from the OVA "Alice in the Country of Hearts"
  23. Sayuri86

Neko types?

I'm really not picky on this one XD Dogs, cats, wolves, bunnies... everything goes! \^w^/<3
  24. Haseo34

Neko types?

Cat Neko :hamtaro-005 (10):
  25. rainbowman

Neko types?

The ones that myaws :3 I'm with you My Butter
  26. 1978

Neko types?

I love cats ^^

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus