About This Club

Are you a huge fan of 96NEKO? Do you love her so much that you'll absolutely say that you love her/him? (by the way she has been known as a girl but people like to call her a boy since shes never really said her true gender) So if you love 96NEKO then my fellow cat lovers this is your group to be! Also if you like : -Len - Valshe -Rin -NicoNico Then come right in and be a part of our cat lovin family. Hope to meet you all soon!!!!! :D
  1. What's new in this club
  2. For any new members who happen to join and i miss the wonderful chance to say hello i'll leave you with a wonderful topic to discuss while im not around. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF 【Kagamine Len, Neko 96, Megurine Luka, Gumi & Kagamine Rin】SONG :MR. MUSIC? I LOVE IT BUT LETS HEAR YOUR OPINIONS! onion1(22): For those of you that havent heard of it i'll post up the link to it :3:_red_fox 2 [video=youtube_share;iD7jommQuzY]

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus