About This Club

A Group about Love Stage!! A manga about an 18 year old otaku who is also a part of a family of entertainers... Feel free to share your thoughts about this manga!!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. hinamori.sakuma

back staaaaaaaaaaaaage

yea they are soooo hot I like them
  3. omg i cant believe they are gonna make this into an anime im soo excited :hamtaro-005 (23): i hope its a series and not an ova but either will be fine..this is gonna be such a good anime.... ohh read the latest chapter i am loving the perverted director!!! smexy!:hamtaro-005 (6):
  4. I love this love stage manga!!!!!! <3 this is the first gender bender manga that i read. haha share! thats the reason why today i love YAOI! <3 :hamtaro-005 (22)
  5. i'm really looking foward for the next chapter of back stage shougo and rei is also incredibly hot....
  6. omg this is killing me does anyone know when the next chapter will be released if i dont no i may die!!:leaf16:

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus