About This Club

For those who love Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi! just like me! XD
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. True Females [URL=http://meettomy.site]Unsurpassed Сasual Dating[/URL]
  3. takano x onodera Takano is so nice. Onodera is very stubborn, but it's amusing to read and watch! hahaha ^^
  4. Takano and Onodera. Onodera is my baaaby! I love him so much. Such a kind and gentle person. There are definitely aspects of their relationship that when I think about it too hard, I don't like it, but I'd love to talk it out with other TakaRitsu fans. Also just to say that I am new here! I haven't yet met another fujoshi, so I haven't yet been able to talk about my obsession with anyone, and I would love to chat with anyone about SIH.
  5. Gonna say my favorite has to be Erotica (Yukina and Kisa). I guess I kinda have a similar personality to Yukina, plus my own uke has lots of "firsts" to experience with me. Also, I find Kisa-san to be really cute!
  6. (First, a yay for me, I found the "join botton") I do love onodera and takano but Kisa and Yukina is also a favorite. I do feel that there is something in all/many of the characters that I feel conected to. With Kisa I get the feeling he has been in the same spot, emotionly, for some time and the thoughts he has reminds about my self so I really like him, I like his personality and also that he is the older one but still uke... well mabye a litte mix. With Takano,he is just a bad ass person. He is talet, hard working and knows what he whants (onodera) he is great so its hard not to like him and Onodera.
  7. my favorite couple was also kisa and kou, i love kou's handsome face, haha... just like how inlove kisa was with yukina's face., i love this crazy couple... love lots <3 :Playing with fire:
  8. my fave couple is yokozawa and kirishima and also chiaki and hatori >.<
  9. Yuu and Chiaki.. well.. I prefer them together bcuz they were too cute!!! <3
  10. My favorite couple is Kisa and Yukina! They have the most interesting story and they're both hot. I also would rather see Chiaki with Yuu instead of Tori. I believe that Yuu would make a better lover for Chiaki, since they are both best friends who get along well and they have more in common with each other.
  11. vadess40

Season 3??

Guys, I have good news! According to Baka-Updates the manga is still ongoing. I wouldn't be surprised if the anime is still ongoing in Japan too. Now whether we can get it here in the Western world is up for debate. *crosses fingers* Please keep translating and subtitling them into English. Please!!!
  12. StainedCrimson

Season 3??

I think I've heard whispers of a season 3 but nothing concrete. I'm hopeful to see something confirming it soon though.
  13. vadess40

Season 3??

I want a season 3 of both those animes... What are the developers waiting for? Hmmmmm... perhaps we should start a change.org petition.
  14. I love all of them but if I would have to choose I would have to choose Kisa x Yukina. They're so cute together!
  15. julieeyang

Season 3??

I don't know anything about a season 3 coming out, but at least I know that there's going to be a Valentines Day OVA coming out next year. I hope that they're thinking about a third season though.
  16. kaberta

Season 3??

So true "ai_kaze69" Onodera don't said to Takano that he loves him (I'm so unhappy ) I hope there will be a 3 season in the future and I also hope for a 3 season from Junjou Romantica! I would like to watch the progression of the feeling between Takano and Onodera
  17. WindyRain

Season 3??

They should make a new season of this wonderful anime! Also Junjo Romantica. Why don't they make new seasons for the awesome anime?!!!!!!!!!!(Some good anime are still going):leaf16::4yoyo22:onion13:banhbao54:
  18. mongmong

Season 3??

I'd definitely would love to have a season 3, especially because the last episode of season 2 almost had me tearing up, and as a pretty soul-less guy, that's a huge compliment!
  19. My favourite is going to be Tagano and Onodera, but I kind of like Chiaki and Yuu as well. But overall most of the couples are great.
  20. kyashi39

Season 3??

maybe if we have reliable source about its sale... we might get clue whether there's big chance of its season3 or none. >_< still, i really wish it has season3!!! <3<3<3 so is for junjou romantica. on more side notes, i also want other popular, or very nice yaoi manga unto anime. T ^ T *prays/meditate hard*
  21. my favourite couple is Tagano&Onodera
  22. Hahahah, that.. that would be terrible! They're actually both Seme's! I like Hatori x Yoshino! I can actually relate myself to Onodera, because, we like to avoid things and just concentrate on work or school. We're both stubborn and we both like literature, I hope my Takano-san will convince me one day..
  23. I just also started thinking...I'd like to pair Yuu with Hatori...xD When I was watching the series again...I was like...kekekek leaf2 It'd be interesting to pair them....>XD
  24. Kasuku

Season 3??

So true so true!! They should keep making until Onoder will say he love Takano >.< But even in the manga he didn't say yet. I also would like to watch the progression of Kisa-san and Yukina >,< I love this pair also xD
  25. Kasuku

yaaaaaah

XD Lol. I love it also!...=D I can teach you how to change avatar...hnn..but I see..it says that "do not upload any images in albums, avatars, profile pics, signatures or group images because we are doing the latest backups before moving." So I'm assuming we shouldn't yet?....O.o

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus