About This Club

Join us if you enjoy Vocaloid! Share pictures, Songs, updates and much more!
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Rolling girl Suki,kirai Joking Speaker Romeu and cinderella Just Be friend Hello/how are you Haruichi Two Breaths Walking Hocus Pocus Secret Witch Interviewer No logic clock lock works (SeeU) Run (SeeU) Drop Pop Candy
  3. Secrets of wysteria Bacterial Contamination Circle You World Is Mine Cantrella Sadist Music Factory Bad end night series Story of evil series.
  4. I like Magnet and Levan Polka too Some of my other favorites are Addicted Mr Taxi Ponponpon! Crystalline Echo Wildfire Decisions The immoral memory, the lost memory Circus monster Lie I (love) ERROR Under the Darkness Warum Darkness six Tokyo Station Shatter Mercy Discord Drown and Lost After-school stride Trashy Innocence Sweets Beast
  5. my faves are Moon super hero Eternity Hato and Levan polka (cos it's cute and catchy)
  6. My favourite is Cinderella all the different versions
  7. My favorite ones would be: Synchronicity Romeo and Cinderella-RinxLen Tsugai Kogarashi-MeikoxKaito (they looked so cute dancing!) Corrupted Flower Magnet Midi Master

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus