About This Club

Those of you who believe in the unknown then come join and share what you have experience.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. is it possible to get possessed or still remain possessed even after being gone through exorcism. how do we know that we're being haunted again?
  3. Hi i live with my dad in Romania but i was originally from Osaka, Japan... I taught myself exorcism and now i can sense haunted place and possesed objects i also love demonology: Ars Goetia Series (like from Rental Magica) Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about expelling and summoning... :3
  4. komakurotsuki

What is this group about?

I know how to exorcise possesed objects but i haven't encountered possesed people before..
  5. Can you read my fortune?Hehe just kiddin'
  6. yin_yang_lover

What is this group about?

That's cool and this group is about the paranormal like if anybody has encountered the paranormal then it's cool to tell other people about it. And it's to see if anybody else has had encounter's as well. ^-^
  7. I'm really interest in paranormal things but I don't see any post in this group and so I start it. I'm actually a tarot reader and I've a few knowledge about such things. (Trust me or not is all your wish) I would be glad if there may have any activities or paranormal stuffs (like spirit). Thanks for all. :hamtaro-005 (13):

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus