About This Club

Kurubawa is a school for talented men, ages 18-21. You've just arrived at your dorm, which you share with 3 other students. So what will YOU experience this year? Love? Friendship? Rivalry? The choice is yours. :)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. YourNekoLover

Application Form

*Full Name: Tsukiyo Nanoki Shimikaze *Age: 18 *Year: Freshman *Appearance: Pale white skin with red eyes and jet black hair including ears and tail. *Height: 5ft. , 9 in. *Weight: 133 lbs. *Personality: Calm and collected, adventurous, very observant, submissive when needed to be, and slightly a little weird. *Likes: Nature, music, writing, and cuddling *Dislikes: Being stared at, being bored, to many questions, and random pulling on my tail. Biography: He was raised up by his older brother Kio, but later left to live on his own when Kio got married. During that he didn't really socialize with people since most thought he was weird for having ears and tail which caused him to stay to himself. *Seme/Seke/Uke: Uke
  3. HetaliaYaoiLover

Introduction

Hello there. My name is Mori and I have been enrolled into the Kurubawa Dorm. (I thinks that's right...) I am a freshman and would highly appreciate it if someone would talk to me. I'm getting bored...
  4. YaoiLoverfangurl19

Introduction

Nice to meet you Arturo my name is Yamato Rysuke and im Freshmen to, i hope we can be friends
  5. umm hello it is nice to meet you all. my name is Arturo and i am a freshman. i am staying in the Kurubawa Dormitory were i have been put in charge. i hope to meet you all soon and that we can all become friends. thank you.
  6. YaoiLoverfangurl19

Student Journal

14/3/13 It whas my first day in this school and i whas nervous until i so a boy sat in chair and read book, I sat me himself down beside of him and start talking to him but it whas hard to talk to him, He didnt whant to talk at all, how annoying, But i whant to know him better
  7. Hello everyone. I am Azhiryu, recently given the status of President of the High School committee. You may approach me if you have problems and questions. P.S. Don't let the VP catch you when you're slacking. You're gonna hear an earful.
  8. 13/3/13 The student council was a laze, as always. The VP nagged me again for doing nothing while they worked. Seriously, how am I gonna work when they all do everything? I walked the courtyard this morning, had nothing more to do while the students were in their classes. The director approached me and asked how the plans for this summer was turning. I gave him the affirmative and that it would only take a bit more time to finish the preparations. That's all for today. I think the VP will be nagging me again soon.
  9. Hello everyone. I am Arturo. I do not know if anyone is going to read this or anything but I hope I can be friends with you all. But above all I hope we can all have fun this year. thanks.
  10. Every student is given the chance to introduce themselves to everyone. Make yourself known and tell us things about yourself. Friends are just right around the corner and it's easier to mingle if everyone knew..well..everyone!
  11. Everyday is a new event in a student's life. Some of them good, and others bad. But it's nice to record them and someday open a page and read what has been written. Students are encouraged to write in this journal. Thanks to clove1 for the idea.
  12. Kurubawa Dorm is now fully occupied. Any of the four residents may be given the position to be Dorm Manager.
  13. HetaliaYaoiLover

Dorms

Mori Sotinkoriin in the Kuburawa Dorm please.
  14. An RP about this group is under construction. Anyone who is willing to help or have any suggestions please feel free to give me a PM or a VM.
  15. HetaliaYaoiLover

Application Form

Full Name: Mori Sotinkoriin Age: 18 1/2 Year: Freshmen Appearance: (Sorry if the link doesn't work) https://www.google.com/search?q=male+anime+characters&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fr06UcLUI_HUyQHbj4DICQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643#imgrc=pf3h3Z63Y3W44M%3A%3BVAugwId1KcNbfM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.animemetro.com%252Fforum%252Fmainuploadsfolder%252FArchangel_07%252F2010346213_Anime_boy-Ben.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.animemetro.com%252Fforum%252Fpop_printer_friendly.asp%253FTOPIC_ID%253D22788%3B349%3B350 Height: 5'10" Weight: 157 lbs. Personality: Sweet, Caring, Smart, Willing, Talkative, Curious Likes: Video games, Talking, Music Dislikes: Dubstep, Being interrupted, Waking up early Biography: He comes from a normal family. He has two younger sisters named Mayumi (10) and Shizuka (13).Both of his parents are pure-blood Japanese. His family loves him very much and spent a lot of time trying to get him enrolled here. He excells in Math/Algebra/Arithmetic, Writing, and Science. Seme/Seke/Uke: Uke
  16. Haruka Ren (Tien Shu) Hazel Luxx (xablexblackx1) Katashi Aki (katekyo<3) Yūki Matsumoto (yaoi_hoshi) Skye Harlotte (YaoiFan69) Arturo Plateado (clove1)
  17. The desired placements have been made.
  18. This Group has been given custody to me. I will try to be a good custodian. Thank You.
  19. I'm surrendering custody of this group, I just don't have the time or attention span to manage it... So I'm passing the torch onto you! PM me if you would like me to transfer this group to you. ~xoxo Xianghua
  20. Please put Azhiryu in the Mitsurugi Drom. Thanks!
  21. please put Arturo in any of them thanks
  22. Full Name: Arturo Plateado Age: 19 years Year: Freshmen Appearance: Height: 5'3" Weight: 45 kg Personality: shy at first but becomes deeply attached to thoses close to him/ is never angrey unless prevocked, hates violence and likes to feel safe however he can act very childish at times and is very stubborn, when it comes to him self he is shy. Likes: strawberry chessecakes( is addicted to them),books,music,company Dislikes: violence, bullying, homework, Biography: in his desire to get a better education as well as make some new friends Arturo convinced his parents to let him enroll in Kurubawa School for Boys. however he has already decided to try his best to make friends rather study as his real goal is to make a life away from his parents who all his life have been trying to rasie him to there own image instead of his own. Seme/Seke/Uke: Uke (aware but shy of it)
  23. Full Name: Skye Harlotte Age: 19 Year: Sophomore Appearance: Height: 5’ 6’’ Weight: 146 Personality: Quiet, very shy. Likes to just stand back and observe everything, paint what he sees. Likes: Music, drawing/his art, being up high, cats, warm weather and swimming Dislikes: Bullies, staying inside for too long, snow Biography: In this school for his art talent, he has always had a keen eye, which has gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion. Uke

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus