About This Club

The red string of fate, also referred to as the red thread of destiny is an invisible red string around the ankles, fingers or wrists of men and women who are destined to be soul mates and will one day marry each other. According to legend anyway. The agency "Red String" promises to find your "True Love" and partners you with somebody compatible. You are given a month to be with your chosen partner, and if both sides are unsatisfied, you may request for another partner.Suspicious you are, but curious at the same time. Will you succeed in making through the whole trail? Genre: Shounen-Ai RP [Please read the rules and intro first]
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Appearance: (his hair is usually slicked back) Name: -Galão Doren Age: -22 Gender: -Male Personality: -Courteous -Affectionate -Straightforward -Does what is right (will fight if needed) -Oblivious (at times) -Kind -Friendly -Flirty (playful way) -Open-Minded -Optimistic Realist -Humorous -Selfish (at times) -Stubborn -Playful -Hardworking -Intelligent Biography: -Having parents who are not only money hungry, but they own a huge corporation, never having time for anything. He's had everything he's ever wanted, but nothing ever satisfied him. All he ever wished was for the love and attention of his parents, something he never knew of. At the age of 13 he picked up a cigarette to smoke all of his cares away; realizing that his parents have never truly loved him. At the age of 19 he woke up realizing what he was doing with his life, what he will do with it and what he will leave for the world to know. He remembered as a child that although he didn't have a happy life, he wishes for others to be happy. Galão then thought of making a coffee shop, a place of his own, something he's worked hard for. Having customers from all over the world as well as the locals come into his shop, always ordering a cup of happiness that's filled them with joy. Skills: -Playing Guitar -Making Coffee -Baking -Socializing -Acting/Singing -Good listener Likes: -Coffee (hot drinks in general) -Music -Animals -Rainstorms -Being weird -Smiling -Being kind to others -Making coffee -Orange Juice -Breakfast Foods -Working at his Coffee shop -People who are honest, kind, caring -Traveling -Cuddling -Cold Weather -The night sky -Teasing/Flirting with his partner -Staying up late -Weird/Awkward People -People in suits -Food -Watching films -Being lazy -Pleasure Dislikes: -Pessimistic people -Spiders/Roaches -Waking up early -Small Talk -People who are; Ignorant, Dishonest, Rude, Inconsiderate -Mondays -Bad food -People with no manners -People without a sense of humor -Cold Showers -Discrimination Seme/Seke/Uke: Seme Specialty: -Making Coffee -Baking/Cooking -Singing -Doodling Occupation: -Running his Coffee Shop Fun Fact: Galão is a hot drink from Portugal made of espresso and foamed milk. In all similar to caffè latte or café au lait, it comes in a tall glass with about one quarter coffee, three quarters foamed milk, as opposed to the smaller Garoto (coffee) that is served in a demitasse/espresso smaller china cup. When the proportion is 1:1 it is called "meia de leite" (half of milk) and it comes in a cup. It can be said to be like a cortado but with a much larger amount of milk; the proportions are closer to a caffè latte. ovo sorry that this is so long... This is actually an OC that I've created a while ago. I love him so much but I never get to use him for my animations so... I hope he can be of use here.
  3. Appearance: Name: Kurofuji Roku Age: 23 Gender: Male Personality: laid back, forceful, frank, aggressive, unconsciously helpful Biography: Roku is the only son of a rich family. Both of his parents are workaholics but he doesn't mind since he has that attitude too. He's also known as a prodigy, as he is the top developer of his father's programming company(even though he just considers it his part-time job). He took on this job only because it was what his parents made him take. Still, he couldn't care less. Because of his intelligence, he finished college when he was 22. He spent his childhood in Europe which is why he's fluent in various languages. Skills: fighting Likes: candies, fighting, sleeping, pleasure Dislikes: bothersome things, unknown stuff, secrets Seme/Seke/Uke: Seke Specialty: Programming Occupation: Part-time developer
  4. Konaya blushed, surprised at the newcomer. "Oh, hello. You surprised me... Your.... von deo-san??" It wasn't in his nature to be so open, but when the person across from him seemed so confident.... let's say it made the young looking man interested. The red wine was sipped and he noticed that it complimented the eye color. His fashion side never skipped a beat. Konaya gathered up some of his drawings into a more orderly stack before addressing the man across from him once more. "You seem to already know this, but I'm Konaya Akiyama. Nice to meet you" he smiled. ((this might be a lost cause, but I'll post anyways))
  5. Kyle looked up from the book that he was reading. The agency was tastefully decorated and mostly couples were the only ones around him. He really had no idea if this idea would work out or not, but he decided to be patient and wait for one Konaya Akiyama. He reached for his wine and looked up as someone entered the establishment. He blinked and he knew that it was him. He stood and sat himself opposite the other, like the place was his backyard. "Hello, Akiyama-san." He began with a nod as he sipped his wine.
  6. Konaya wandered into the agency. He was to meet someone... right? Carefully he glanced around. Couples, many couples. And all of them were male. He blushed slightly and looked back down to the sketches he had in his hand. His busy work scheduler forced him to bring work to the meeting, but he tried to only bring the minimum, some new ideas for a costume. He sighed, if he was to do this, he'd probably better make himself comfortable. Seeing a chair and table he sat down, strewing the sketches across it's surface. ((KyAzrel: poke))
  7. Yuuri sigh"so Why do you read it then?whis then is not intressing"
  8. "Nothing much, besides....it's not really interesting." Alexander looked down at the face of his book and rubbed the surface gently.
  9. RoseBud1296 ~Kona Accepted!!! He's so cute!!!
  10. First post here are the current character partnerships!!
  11. ah! sorry, out of my brain, I'll get this posted, we look like we need Ukes... Appearance: (no ears) Name: Konaya Akiyama (AKA Kona) Age: Secretly... he's 22, but he tells no one that Gender: Male.... o3o kinda a given huh Personality: while he may be sweet and hospitable on the inside, he has a rather defensive outer shell. Only his love has the safe passege through, though this is also his vulnerable spot. Biography: His parents were natural and normal parents, though they didn't ever really have time for him. After getting out of college early he opened a shop with a female friend of his. Skills: Drawing, Sewing, cooking Likes: Drawing, Sewing, Listening to music Dislikes: Bugs (though he will be brave for his lover), heights, being locked in a small dark space Seme/Seke/Uke: UUKE Specialty: Art Occupation: He's a tailor/ sewer for a costume shop.
  12. Heh I am Ume (Seke which is uke mostly) so you have one
  13. Sorry for my Hiatus, I've accepted all characters so just start when ready!
  14. Sorry for my going on Hiatus! - Everyone has been accepted
  15. Appearance: Name: Shino Kaede Age: 19 Gender:male Personality: Straightforward, he knows what to say in a critical situation Biography: his family is really poor, so he always work part-time job while he's studying, he's a scholar well it's because he's too smart, even if they're poor he still manage to study in a private school, everything he does is perfect that is why it seems that nothing is impossible for him, he's currently living in a school dorm, Skills: great novelist Likes: books, sweets, cat Dislikes: noise, and a all-talk person Seme/Seke/Uke: seke Specialty: Literature Occupation: student for now
  16. Biography: Seems like till now, no ones really get him, and he always is the one being alone. However Shiro parent's are quite wealth and he have always studied in quite good schools, and now he is at college studying for doctor... Skills: Good listener, calm, good at cooking, have wonderful voice (but his breathing and tunes are mess up), good at helping people. Likes: Persistent people (semes specifically), strong people, cocky (to some point), milk, and banana juice or fruit, aggressive ones in limits but aggressive enough to break his stubbornness and shyness and to prove that they are stronger then him, that they are the seme in the relationship. Dislikes: Weak people, not persistent one, sunny days (without single wind), rude people. Seme/Seke/Uke: Seke (but mostly acts as Uke, if the other shows good dominance and prove that he is stronger then him.) Specialty: Doctor/Chef Occupation: Student/Freelancer
  17. Appearance: Name: Shiro Nagamuya Age: 20 Gender: Male Personality: Cold, Pushing, Protective (Over himself), not open, unfriendly.
  18. A lot of semes *-* do you need Uke guys?
  19. Yuuri smiled and said'' really that book hear intressant out, What is it about?'' he asked
  20. He just won't give up... Alexander finally gave in to Yuuri. "Last Memoirs" He replied.
  21. Yuuri smiled and said" that's a nice name you have I love it, so whis book are you reading?" He asked
  22. Alex didn't pay any mind to the man next to him. He reopened his book and started to act as if he were busy. But he thought that if he maybe said something in a rude tone he could possibly ward him off. "I'm Alexander." He said in a very rude tone.
  23. Yuuri walked When he so man sat on a couch and sat beside Of him and said" hello my name is Yuuri Togami,whats is your name?" He asked
  24. Alexander sat on a couch in a lone corner after walking in. I his hand was a small book with the words "Last Memoirs" written on the center in bold gold print. Tired, he closed his book and sighed. "Why am I even here?" He asked himself silently, somewhat embarrassed. He saw many other male couples, from old to young, the cute type, serious type, playboy type, the list goes on and on. He stared at the tan ceiling and took a breath in. "How weird." He said, it smelt like...well...guys, there was no particular smell.
  25. Yuuri Togami whas walking around waiting on his partner so he should meet.
  26. Okay, that's great YaoiLover, but please do NOT post in the announcement thread. I've re-opened the "Agency" Thread. Sorry about all the deletions everyone, it's a mess now :'(

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus