About This Club

S for sadist. Anyone who trembles in pleasure and amusement in the act of giving and/or watching others in pain. Enjoys violence of any kind, physical and psychological. Torture, rape, BDSM, guro, non-con, humiliation, mindf*ck, (...). Be welcome, fellow S.
  1. What's new in this club
  2. 0ddpill

S People...

Well, I like being open about what I like or I'm into. So yeah, here I am.
  3. L_Ryuzaki24

Sup

Hello, im new and was wondering what do u talk about here? I want to see if i fit in.
  4. juugatsuni

S People...

yo! finally i'm here! XD i've been hesitating to join this group for more than a year now since i've been contemplating my inner sadist 'cause it's not really that obvious and brutal. even though i have a least characteristic of being an S, i still have somehow subtle streak in physical and emotional state. though i'm not the one who's gonna inflict them, i watch others to do that and i react to it. so sorry as well for being one of the weak S' around. lol i never realized this as a kid but when i think about it; when i was around 7 since then, i'm in the spectrum of having mostly no empathy in general like i don't give a sh*t; to enjoying watching people be humiliated in the least expected. also, i love cussing in real life and subtly cuss at people. though it pisses me off and hold grudges when i'm the one who's being dominated receiving these kind of experiences. i'm the gentle sadist who likes to dominate where i'm kind of manipulative only to my partner who is innocent and oblivious enough to notice. it's more enticing and exciting when he doesn't know it and least expect it. i love teasing and humiliating him; playing with his mind. in private le sexy time, teasing him with foreplay while he has a face like he feels awkward/embarrassed specially when he tears or even have a crying face trying to resist. the bondage the most i can do is tying his both hands; i can't do much more than that since as much as possible, i love it romantic yet sexy. hahah c; //sorry for the long post and glad to be finally here!
  5. shurei 17

S People...

hello, everyone!! i was overjoyed to see there's a group for people as wicked as myself!! even though my sadism covers everything aside from sexual domains (sorry for not being a perv!) i still decided to join!! i sarted enjoying hurting others when i was in kindergarten, yeah, that's crooked and i'm aware of it! but there's basically one single person i enjoy angering/humiliating the most...
  6. pufu

S People...

now this is nice!!! im glad 2 see that are other sadists around here ...:_red_fox 9
  7. pufu

S characters you love!

in my list of sadists the top 3 would be : 1. yason mink (ai no kusabi ) calm,calculated and elegant but with a cruel yet passionate nature 2. asami (your my love in viewfinder) http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag11/Monica_Dinica/5r_zpsbbb2822d.jpeg 3. sebastian (black butler)
  8. Asakura-Sama

S People...

I'm not a full sadist but still the percentage gap of my sadism is to high! heheeh!! I'm joining in!:Red_fox11:
  9. otameganekko

S People...

Ohhh~ Lemme join!! Well, even if you guys say no, I already am here. Pfft. Interesting though, to read about people who happen to have the same pleasures. :3 I shall share mine. I kinda realized it when I saw gore when I was 8 or 9. Before I knew it, I was smiling. The more I saw gore, the bigger my smile became and then I was laughing. Lol. Then by the time I was into yaoi, when there are some restrictions or toys, I feel the pleasure even more than from a normal h scene. And I love scars, especially the ones with special texture. And I lick blood, even from other people. I bite other people then lick them. Lol. When I see it in anime/manga, I feel the pleasure from within too. And piercings! When I read about you guys talking about piercings, I remembered how I felt when I read about piercings on tongue. Too sexy, it kills. Oh. Is forced exhibitionism included? :3
  10. gin

S characters you love!

Okita Sougo from Gintama, Then there's Alucard from Hellsing Asami from Viewfinder
  11. gin

S&M Manga

How about Sokonashi FreeFall Romances --especially Fathomless Cage
  12. Shi.No.Tobiko

S People...

I do hope it's alright I joined... I love Sadists... I am Masochist myself but I do not mind discussing what I would love to have done by a sadist. ... Forgive me I am new *Smiles* I simply saw virtually every line on this and felt I needed to join, because I would like to get to know those, who are pleasured by others pain.
  13. reika101

S&M Manga

I need to read a good SxM book!! if you guys have any good ones please tell me
  14. reika101

S People...

Hi! I'll be joining this group bc it seems interesting. To tell ya the truth though, i switch every now and then. I love to see pain and their scared expressions, but at the same time i'd also like to be the other way around. teehee:hamtaro-005 (5):
  15. Chibi-Seme Chidori

S People...

Woa~! A club, just for us. In love... :_red_fox 8 Nice that someone had the idea for it. And liked the pics, as well. A shame though that I don't have any to contribute with, as of yet. But who knows what the future may have in store....
  16. NanaNtingki

S People...

Hello, fellow S! I'm here to join your wonderful company!
  17. MiloxCamus69

S People...

Well, I have to be honest... It's been only recently that I've realized that I was a sadist. I recently found that I like to tie people up, to bit them, to watch them struggle and to dominate them. I really find it arousing. :cuteonion9: hehe So, thanks for letting me join.
  18. Neko125

S&M Manga

I just finnished a really good S&M manga. It's called Yoiko No Sumu Machi by Tohjoh Asami. If you have not yet seen it, check it out.(:
  19. KarinetSasuke

S People...

Hi everyone, Honestly i don't really know if i am a S.It's strange, i kinda like better scenes when the uke is "tortured" like whip stuff or unconsented sex...But it's only in yaoi, i don't if i would like it in real life... What do you guys think?
  20. kisafujo

S&M Manga

anyone can reccomend me some sadist homoge (blgame) like enzai, please? :hamtaro-005 (22):
  21. zazzysoul

S characters you love!

My Top sadists is Gunji from Toganu no chi without a doubt. Gunji paired with Akira...Hottest couple ever.
  22. Spy

S&M Manga

Thanks for all these manga to read! I'm surprised I've barely found such a reliable source for these types of manga. I'm looking forward to reading them while I wait for a game to install.
  23. Spy

S People...

This was an immediate join for me. Ha, Thanks for letting me join in the group.
  24. Minorin

S People...

I think Ai no Kusabi is S&M yaoi ( ! o ! )
  25. Minorin

S People...

You guys sound like fun ( # ! ! # ) I'm actually a masochist, Hope we can be friends ( ^ ^ )
  26. 鼠ドル

S People...

Haha yes brohne, horror movies are just hilarious xD Love gore movies, find them so amusing xD Fighting on the other hand... Don't necessarily get turned on by it, but I enjoy beating others, can't deny that. Lately I've found that nah, switching isn't really for me, don't appreciate others hurting me that much. Oh, I wonder, is there any S&M yaoi animes out there? If you know of any, let me know!

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus